This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the email about still being considered for UTEP also. Wondering if it means we're on a waitlist?
I got the same email. If you don't mind me asking, did you complete your academic update before you got the email?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got off of the waitlist at TWU Dallas! So excited!!

Reactions: 6 users
Is anyone attending UNTHSC? It was my #1 choice and I have accepted a seat there :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my acceptance email from UTEP, so now I have to pick between UTEP and TWU. Pray for me, y’all

Update!
I've accepted my spot at UTEP and will be releasing my TWU-Dallas seat. Good luck, everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
I got the same email. If you don't mind me asking, did you complete your academic update before you got the email?
Update: I just got my acceptance from UTEP!

Reactions: 1 users
Any word on late offers from Angelo State?

Does anyone know if Tech, Angelo State or UMHB are still conducting interviews?

I just got off Texas Tech's waitlist!!!! Offered in Amarillo campus

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Tech, Angelo State or UMHB are still conducting interviews?
Angelo State has two weekends of interviews, and they pull from those. Those interviews happened Q3 2019. They have been known to extend late offers to those on wait lists as late as January and February.

Hey guys, congrats to all those who have been accepted, we've accomplished something great. To those who are waiting to hear back, remember that you can hear back as late as the week before classes start, so don't lose hope. I'm currently deciding between UTEP and Texas Tech. To those who have decided on either of those schools, can you please explain why you chose that school over others. Thanks!!

Reactions: 3 users
Any forums, Facebook pages, etc. for people attending UTEP this coming May?

Question: Why do you guys want to go to pharmacy school. Have you looked into what it's like I'm the profession? Have you done any research into what the job is like?
This is a physical therapy forum, not a pharmacy forum. =)

Just got an email that I was invited to interview at UIW on Feb 8! Could anyone that’s interviewed there give me some insight on their interview day?

One of my good friends just got off of UTHSCSA's waitlist. So for those of you on it, there's some movement happening! Good luck!

One of my good friends just got off of UTHSCSA's waitlist. So for those of you on it, there's some movement happening! Good luck!
I just got off the waitlist!!! Accepting my position at UT Health:)

I got an offer for UT health today at 2:20pm and it says the deadline to pay the $450 fee was today at 5pm and I missed it due to being at work... does anyone know if that date was only for the people who were initially offered a spot? I find it odd that they’d only give me two and a half hours to pay the deposit

I got an offer for UT health today at 2:20pm and it says the deadline to pay the $450 fee was today at 5pm and I missed it due to being at work... does anyone know if that date was only for the people who were initially offered a spot? I find it odd that they’d only give me two and a half hours to pay the deposit
Try to call the school asap, like now just to be on the safe side

Try to call the school asap, like now just to be on the safe side
I called and left a message they were out of office already. I sent in the deposit either way even though it was 6pm. Calling first thing tomorrow

I got off of Texas State's waitlist!!!! It's my first choice so I'll most likely be accepting the position and declining my seats at Texas Tech, UTMB, and University of St. Augustine. I'm so happy!!:D

Reactions: 9 users
Got accepted at UTEP on Monday and sent my email accepting my spot Tuesday and haven’t heard back from them at all.. quite concerning. Ended up getting off UTHSCSA’s waitlist Wednesday and accepted my spot there so I will be forfeiting my spot at UTEP, even though they haven’t responded to my initial email, which is weird.

I just got denied from UTEP. I am waitlisted at one school, and I'm not even in the top half of the waitlist. I don't know what to do anymore.

I just got denied from UTEP. I am waitlisted at one school, and I'm not even in the top half of the waitlist. I don't know what to do anymore.

I know this is not what you want to hear right now, but remember that this is not the end of the world. You can always work for a year and save up money that you can use towards pt school if you start next year. However, you said you’re still on a waitlist, Which is a good sign, so don’t give up just yet. People fall out and make decisions very late in the year so you still have a shot! Stay positive in this tough time.

Reactions: 7 users
Is anyone else going to UIW’s interview on February 8th? I’d be interested in meeting up with some people!

UTEP folks, keep your head up. No news is good news in these grueling waiting periods. If you haven't gotten a follow-up and you haven't gotten denied, you're still in this.

23s, I can't compare this program to any other, because duh, but I don't look back at passing up the name brand schools I got into. I'm very happy to be here and am happy to meet all of you. You'll love the faculty and El Paso has its charm. If you're in south Texas, eat up your Mexican food. El Paso Mexican food is...different. I'm talking nacho cheese on eggs different. A lot of good, but the tacos are trash across the board. </rant>

UTEP folks, keep your head up. No news is good news in these grueling waiting periods. If you haven't gotten a follow-up and you haven't gotten denied, you're still in this.

23s, I can't compare this program to any other, because duh, but I don't look back at passing up the name brand schools I got into. I'm very happy to be here and am happy to meet all of you. You'll love the faculty and El Paso has its charm. If you're in south Texas, eat up your Mexican food. El Paso Mexican food is...different. I'm talking nacho cheese on eggs different. A lot of good, but the tacos are trash across the board. </rant>
LOOOL, you must be eating at the wrong restaurants if you think our tacos are trash....