SUNY Downstate DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePT!

Reaction score
Hey! I've been applied to SUNY Downstate for a little over two months now, but haven't heard anything. Whenever I email them they say my application is still being reviewed and the program is still rendering decisions. I'm not sure what to do or what this means! I haven't been called for an interview or anything. Any advice would help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I've been applied to SUNY Downstate for a little over two months now, but haven't heard anything. Whenever I email them they say my application is still being reviewed and the program is still rendering decisions. I'm not sure what to do or what this means! I haven't been called for an interview or anything. Any advice would help!

Same with me. I have already accepted a seat at different program but still never heard a word back from them

Members don't see this ad :)
You will just have to trust them at their word. I don't know when their classes start, but I presume it might be coming up soon if they have a June start, right?
I hope so! The classes start may 28th, so I feel as if I should've heard something now. I am just nervous because I graduate from my under grad so soon and I don't know what I am doing next.

Reactions: 1 user
I hope so! The classes start may 28th, so I feel as if I should've heard something now. I am just nervous because I graduate from my under grad so soon and I don't know what I am doing next.
You still haven't heard from them with 6 weeks to matriculation? You might as well check. If you don't have an offer elsewhere, you should consider preparing a new application. If you do have an offer, you should prepare to go there.

You still haven't heard from them with 6 weeks to matriculation? You might as well check. If you don't have an offer elsewhere, you should consider preparing a new application. If you do have an offer, you should prepare to go there.
Whenever I reach out and email they say they are still looking over my application and rendering decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Whenever I reach out and email they say they are still looking over my application and rendering decisions.
Yikes. Well, the best course is to prepare a reapplication and presume you aren't starting at their institution. Nor sure what is going on, but their committee needs to make decisions. I mean, they don't just interview applicants "for fun".