telugu people....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
People, don't get stuck in "telugu". This world so big and colorful. Get out there and meet people of different cultures and languages! There is more to life!

Members don't see this ad.

thats wat we did depa but we cannot forget our own selfes right

People, don't get stuck in "telugu". This world so big and colorful. Get out there and meet people of different cultures and languages! There is more to life!

Deepa dear why r u then stuck in India forum of SDN. Isnt there more to life for you:confused:. You know may be go to the eastern europe thread or malaysian thread. the world is big and colorfull isnt it? or may be visit the australian forum and post something about tasmanian wolf.

You are not in any other country forum anywhere. :eek: you are only posting on India forum and that too on a telugu thread. So you yourself showed that you are so much stuck in our culture that you found a forum, found this thread and posted your views on this topic. So basically you are also stuck like us.

Everybody has to return to its root. We are telugu people and somepoint of second or minute or hour or day or week or month or year or decade we all like to get back to our roots. Its all about comfort. Some people find solace and comfort by seeing their people. That doesnt mean people are stuck in certain culture or narrow minded. It just shows they havent forgotten their origins.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,

I am telugu as well...originally from hyd, been living here for the past 11 years. Pre-med in minnesota:)
cheers

nee yumma andharu nore mooskondhi. meer andharu bichapolu.

Hi Everyone.

This is Teja (Tejaswini). Born in Andhra (Hyd), brought up in US (Phoenix, AZ), and going to med school in Karnataka. I just finished my first year of med school here. Started second year. I'm glad to see all these medical students and what not from Andhra. So, whats up with yall?

Hi Teja,
R U at KMC,Manipal?
Hi Everyone.

This is Teja (Tejaswini). Born in Andhra (Hyd), brought up in US (Phoenix, AZ), and going to med school in Karnataka. I just finished my first year of med school here. Started second year. I'm glad to see all these medical students and what not from Andhra. So, whats up with yall?

hello,teja...so ur studying in karnataka...thats nice to hear....so...i think u just cleared 1yr recently when the results were out...so..congrats on that....hows college....
abt me...i am doing my internship...now...graduated frm kims bangalore...so...just wanted to give u an advice...that rajiv gandhi university sucks....so just get out of it...as soon as possible...so..have fun...take it easy and god bless:thumbup:

i jus thot i'll pump up this thread hehe

Telugu vallu andhariki namaskaralu..hehe..ikhada telugu thread chusi challa santhosha padda....

thats the most proper telugu iv spoken in a long time..haha..but yea i do speak telugu at home..the slang wid curses all over it..nah i just kid

Im planing on coming to india in 2 years to do my med school...im currently doing my bachelors...sup all ya'll

i do have a question....in banglore can i survive with telugu & tamil & hindi?

challa Thanks..

-archy