TCOM Class Of 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how is everyone? I finally have cable!!! can someone post the syllabus for the biochem class, I chose not to take the class, but I would like to self study. I am also working in student development, so maybe I will see you guys around.

Members don't see this ad.

The time is drawing near, can you feel the excitement?! Now where's my disbursement check? :)

ac101ac said:
How are you defining apoptosis?
Apoptosis is a more orderly process of cell death in which there is individual cell necrosis, not necrosis of large numbers of cells.

or just as cell mediated suicide?

Apoptosis is not just individual cell necrosis. There is a definite subcelluar difference between apoptosis and necrosis which Dr. Putthoff will expect
you to know and be familiar (read - be able to reproduce from memory) with in excruciating detail. Get ready.....

Members don't see this ad :)
DaveinDallas said:
Apoptosis is not just individual cell necrosis. There is a definite subcelluar difference between apoptosis and necrosis which Dr. Putthoff will expect
you to know and be familiar (read - be able to reproduce from memory) with in excruciating detail. Get ready.....

I hate the Texas weather.

ILoveIceCream said:
I hate the Texas weather.
Its so bloody hot...anyone going to the dinner tomorrow?

MoxieDO said:
Its so bloody hot...anyone going to the dinner tomorrow?

Eh, I'm out of town and didn't know of any dinner. If it's free, I may make the trip back :smuggrin:

ILoveIceCream said:
Eh, I'm out of town and didn't know of any dinner. If it's free, I may make the trip back :smuggrin:

Of course you would

Hey, just wanted to let you all know our schedule for the first few weeks is up on the course website. :clap:

MarkTCOM'10 said:
Hey, just wanted to let you all know our schedule for the first few weeks is up on the course website. :clap:

...dont know how complete it is...lots of blank spaces...maybe its for self study

Dax said:
I think my IQ dropped as I watched that.

Woo! TCOM 2010! Nice to finally see faces with names.

Dax
Yup, very true. Nice to meet everyone. But I wonder who you guys are who have posted on this forum :)

Anyone having trouble logging on to see our class schedule and posted power points? I have entered my username and password and can't seem to get to get logged in....... what am I doing wrong???

ac101ac said:
Anyone having trouble logging on to see our class schedule and posted power points? I have entered my username and password and can't seem to get to get logged in....... what am I doing wrong???
don't use your personal ID to log on to the course web site. there is only one generic user ID and PSWd for that site.