suny downstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am a MS IV at SUNY Downstate, if any wants to ask any questions about the school, feel free to do so.

anyone know the board passing rates and scores at downstate?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone know the board passing rates and scores at downstate?

According to the 4th year leading my tour today boards passing rate this year was 96% (national average is 93%). He says they are consistently above the national average.

hey, congrats on getting into SUNY Downstate. If any of you are interested in staying in lower Manhattan, I was thinking of looking at some places in the area and sharing a 2 or 3 bedroom (converted) with 1 or two other people. Email me at [email protected] for more details. Take care!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi and for those of you who are accepted WELCOME TO DOWNSTATE. for those of you who arent accepted yet (wait list, hold, whatever they are calling it these days) dont worry, lots of people get in last minute...downstate is infamous for that.

I am looking for someone who wants to sublet my room for all of july and the beginning of august (until school starts for me i am a MS2). its one bedroom in a three bedroom/ 1.5 bathroom apt in a brownstone. youll have the pleasure of sharing it with two lovely MS3 gals. they wont be around much, they start their rotations in july. the apt is centrally located in the Park Slope Historic District. 3 blocks from Prospect Park and in close proximity (no more than 5 blocks) to the q,b,2,3,r,n, subway lines and also extremely close to atlantic terminal (15minute walk max), not to mention a zillion bus lines. and more bars and restaurants than you can imagine. the room is airconditioned and the apartment has a washer, dryer, and dishwasher in it, so no lugging laundry around in the ridiculous summer heat. rent is $1033/month and will of course be pro-rated for august depending on how long you would like to stay.

email me with any questions you have about the place or about downstate in general. its really a great place.
-limbo

Hi All-

I'm just finishing up my first year here at Downstate. If you have any questions, hopefully I could help out--

I am currently in a 2 bedroom in Park Slope, Brooklyn (where many off-camps students live). My roomate is moving out Aug1. The place is right near Methodist Hospital, on the F line (easy into Manhattan) and a short walk to the 2/3/4 line (to school). The apartment is furnished except for the bedroom. Rent is $1100. Email me if you interested in more info/pics.

Thanks,
Maureen, MSI
[email protected]

may i ask how much people pay the rent to study in suny downstate, how is neighbourhood there, safe?