Program-Specific Info / Q's Seton Hall University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you don't mind me asking what were your stats

Overall GPA: 3.5

Pre-requisite GPA: 3.47

Major: Health Science

Minor: Geriatric Health and Wellness

OT Observation hours: 57 hours in outpatient rehab facility, 30 hours pediatric setting

Volunteer hours: 56 hours for internship in working with young adults with disabilities , 20 hours mentor for college students with disabilities

Members don't see this ad.

let's cross our fingers , they are the last school that I'm waiting for the result. How about you? how many schools did you apply?
I only applied to nyu seton hall and Kean and just got declined from Kean and wait list for nyu... Seton hall is my last hope unfortunately

I only applied to nyu seton hall and Kean and just got declined from Kean and wait list for nyu... Seton hall is my last hope unfortunately
Same here but I got rejection from NYU and Kean so Seton Hall is my last hope as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still waiting for Seton Hall letter, how about anyone else? Have you guys heard anything yet or just me?

I'm thinking to call them and ask about the result but not sure if they are still in the process of reviewing applications.

Hey guys, I'm applying to seton hall. Talked to Patrick a bit I think I sound like a decent applicant what are your guys' thoughts who have been accepted?

University: University of Illinois-Chicago
Major: Kinesiology
Overall GPA: 3.3 OTCAS
Pre-Req GPA: 3.2-3.4 depending on school
GRE:
143 Verbal
143 Quantitative
3.5 Writing

Extra-Curric: Division 1 softball, Greek National Softball Team, Works as a personal trainer specializing in corrective exercises in clients over 60, works as an ABA therapist with children with autism, volunteers weekly at the animal shelter cleaning cages, feeds homeless monthly in Chicago

Volunteer: 100 Outpatient, 20 inpatient, 10 pedatric

Applying: West Coast University, Touro College, Carroll University, Springfield College, University of the Sciences, Midwestern (AZ and IL), and Cox College

Acceptances:
Rejections: West Coast University, Touro College ):
Wait list: Midwestern AZ
Interviews: West Coast University

I am also applying to Seton Hall.

Im at 3.45 OTCAS
and about a 3.6 for Seton Hall Pre-Req.
Im coming from Penn State Main.
I have 200+ PT hours
Only 65 OT hours.

Im sure you will be fine!

I am also applying to Seton Hall.

Im at 3.45 OTCAS
and about a 3.6 for Seton Hall Pre-Req.
Im coming from Penn State Main.
I have 200+ PT hours
Only 65 OT hours.

Im sure you will be fine!
My pre req for seton is a 3.3.....I'm super nervous since my stats are so low :/ your stats are really good! I didn't realize seton was so competitive. Feels like it's just as competitive as higher up schools

Hey everyone! I plan to apply for this upcoming fall and would like to know how it worked out for everybody. I am really nervous because I still need to complete a& P 1 and 2, and life span development. I also have 15 observation hours so far ( I just realized I wanted to do OT). But my stats are

Gpa overall: 3.48 from Rutgers University
about 3.5 for Seton Hall pre-req
Major: Criminal Justice and Psychology (graduated with Honors)
Minor: Sociology and Health and Society
Extra-Curric: Teacher assistant for one of my professors and field work student for children with autism, etc
I just hope they give me a chance even if I didnt finish all my pre-req :(

Last edited:
Haven't either. Last year I heard back the first full week of April that I was waitlisted. People usually get a phone call if they are accepted then they get an official letter.