This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jinxmyster

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am just wondering if anyone has heard back from any schools for OT? I applied to both Seton Hall and Kean University and I have not heard back from anyone yet. Would love to hear from some fellow applicants to see if they have gotten accepted yet, thanks and good luck!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Here is a thread where people have discussed what schools they have applied to and their acceptances, including several from Seton Hall & Kean! -

General Admissions & OTCAS - Who have you heard back from? 2020-2021 Cycle

Most of these programs start in either summer or fall of 2021, and a lot are MOT, but several are OTD as well, so hopefully you can find some helpful info!

When did you apply btw? I applied to most schools around July-August and heard back from most by December! I know many schools still haven't gotten back to all of their applicants yet, so I'm sure you'll hear something soon! Good luck!!

Hey! Here is a thread where people have discussed what schools they have applied to and their acceptances, including several from Seton Hall & Kean! -

General Admissions & OTCAS - Who have you heard back from? 2020-2021 Cycle

Most of these programs start in either summer or fall of 2021, and a lot are MOT, but several are OTD as well, so hopefully you can find some helpful info!

When did you apply btw? I applied to most schools around July-August and heard back from most by December! I know many schools still haven't gotten back to all of their applicants yet, so I'm sure you'll hear something soon! Good luck!!
Thank you for that thread!

I applied back in December, hopefully i’ll be hearing back soon!

Reactions: 1 user