General Admissions & OTCAS seton hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASPIRINGOT2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Write in this thread when you hear from Seton Hall for the OT masters program!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got waitlisted

I received a letter in the mail today.

If you don't mind me asking, did you have all of your prereqs complete? How many hours of fieldwork?

Yes, I completed all the prerequisites and I have over 300 hours in four settings but I also had a 3.01 undergrad gpa so that may have held me back.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been waitlisted. I will ask to be taken off of the wait list because I am accepting another offer!

Reactions: 1 user
I just got a call today saying that I've been accepted!

Just got the call this afternoon!!! I was accepted! Still in shock

Congrats!!! How did you know to answer? Did they leave a voicemail?
It came up on my caller ID as South Orange so I was hoping it was Seton Hall and it was! It was the dean who called and I cried. So embarrassing but I was just too excited and happy! But I heard from someone who is in the program now that she didn't answer when they called and they left a voicemail.

Congrats!!! How did you know to answer? Did they leave a voicemail?

They called me today and I was at work so I couldn't answer. They rang twice and left a voicemail letting me know on the second try.

I still haven't heard anything, such an awful feeling!

I don't know what to think ! I'll keep you updated if I hear anything
Same, I'm not sure either. I guess the best thing to do is just wait it out and stay as positive as possible. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

I haven't heard anything yet:( do you think they still have acceptances left to call?

I received an acceptance call yesterday afternoon. :) I'm pretty sure they aren't finished making phone calls, so good luck to everyone else!

Does anyone know how many students they accept and what's the chance of getting in if you are waitlisted?! Thank you guys!

Does anyone know how many students they accept and what's the chance of getting in if you are waitlisted?! Thank you guys!

I called and they accepted 35 out of 450 this year! It differs every year

I called and they accepted 35 out of 450 this year! It differs every year
Thank you!! 35 is so low!!!
I'm waitlisted but I would love to go here!! Just hoping that the waitlist becomes magic :)

Has anyone gotten any calls today? I haven't heard from Seton Hall yet and I am getting nervous!

When do the accepted students have to let them know/submit their deposit?

When do the accepted students have to let them know/submit their deposit?

They called me first and said my acceptance packet would be arriving a few days later and from the day that it arrives you have 10 days to pay your deposit and secure your spot.