Season 9 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If we are lacking people by noon I vote we bully Stoat into playing. All in favor?
😉 Stoat sees a campsite at Tettegouche that looks wonderful and thanks to the Spring snow and cold, is actually available

She may choose to enjoy the north shore before the rabid Minnesotans descend, instead of noble WW practice

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
😉 Stoat sees a campsite at Tettegouche that looks wonderful and thanks to the Spring snow and cold, is actually available

She may choose to enjoy the north shore before the rabid Minnesotans descend, instead of noble WW practice
If Truey read the texts I sent him at 2:30 AM instead of sleeping, he would know I already have an intinerary and placed an Amazon order for a new waterproof groundcover ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If Truey read the texts I sent him at 2:30 AM instead of sleeping, he would know I already have an intinerary and placed an Amazon order for a new waterproof groundcover ;)
This is what working with grad students does to an impressionable stoat T.T

• Hmm
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Oooof I could? Sign me up if there’s no one else looking for a spot. Can’t promise a ton of activity though.
Come to Tettegouche with me, I see ur love react

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Oof I am confused by if you all actually know each other... lol
And addendum to shorty, I don't know anyone else here IRL, I just talk in a familiar way because I like people

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tbh what I've learned is that shorty knows everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Maybe not 50%, but I can think of 18 people off the top of my head who fit those criteria, and I'm probably forgetting some more :laugh:
19 if we count LIS, but he doesn't fall under those specific circumstances - but I have met him.

I excluded Zenge from this count because Zenge having our address and having been to our house is ... yeah.

Edit: wait I forgot samac has my address too
Edit edit: and Dina
edit cubed: and alley

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
No. She’s cut off until next fiscal year.
KD you're my bestie 🤣

(Not really but my irl best friend in HS was as time-aware as I am ADHD and we were such a juggernaut. She was the Hamlet to my Othello)

• Care
Omg there was a warriors game?? Loved those books and I kinda want to get back into them for the mems
When I was a youth, there was a group of girls who would "play cats" during recess. I would always see them reading the Warriors series. Then, a couple years later, someone got me the first six books. And I was like, "yes, I get it."
I actually wanted to reread them recently but I got rid of my box sets.

• Care
  • Wow
When I was a youth, there was a group of girls who would "play cats" during recess. I would always see them reading the Warriors series. Then, a couple years later, someone got me the first six books. And I was like, "yes, I get it."
I actually wanted to reread them recently but I got rid of my box sets.
There were a bunch of them available online when the game was running. I may have binged a series or two at the time.

• Love
wait am I forgetting you too?!?

No I don't think so ... because when you were in Minneapolis, you didn't come here :thinking:
Pfffft you lot are in Minneapolis? I used to be there all the time. (As in, maybe once a year.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users