Season 9 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it is confusing and it just feels like one big argument where I'm bound to take things personally and get my feelings hurt. The only way I've seen mafia before is where the individuals have a storyline they're following so it's a little easier to get going. I think I'll start to get the hang of it though!

If everyone in a game is getting a mystery gift overnight

I'm probably serial killing

And feeling reeeeeeal bad about building cases against those who I suspect are actually innocent and village

Not bad enough to not build the misyeets tho

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hehe.png

Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For the record, one smol shorty successfully contained the fear tears (but JUST barely, I almost started sobbing in terror my first time on the platform, my eyes welled up and everything), but then IMMEDIATELY began to cry once we were home and the adrenaline had worn off a bit.

I'm honestly really damn proud that I still did it with how scared I was.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I am using every fibre of self-restraint to not ****post more

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I will allow this and continue to demand that Lawpy balance his steps with core work 🤔
I'm sad because it's already getting super hot here and getting my steps in is going to be much more challenging when I'm actively melting.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
It's so great that you guys are getting married in Alaska. I know how much he loves staring at the sea, contemplating the waves...
Honestly he's too fond of it if you ask me

Started muttering things about whaling a couple weeks ago and now he's got a peg leg, eyepatch, and a bank loan on a yacht...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Honestly he's too fond of it if you ask me

Started muttering things about whaling a couple weeks ago and now he's got a peg leg, eyepatch, and a bank loan on a yacht...
Wow, things have really escalated since Saturday 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users