Season 9 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starts when filled. It's important that two spots are left open for @supershorty and @Zenge142 since they will be representing us.

The setup is mountainous and features 15 players.

It consists of the following:

3x Mafia Goons
12x Vanilla Townies

Players

1. genny
2. speechy-keen
3. PSV
4. Cray
5. mayo
6. Vis
7. dubz
8. Zenge
9. please
10. Barks
11. Paws
12. sunshine
13. True
14. dolphin
15. shorty

Spec
1. Lawpy
2. fluff
3. alley
4. Cyndia
5. cobrien01
6. samac
7. Ace
8. violet
9. O2

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
The theme is hidden, currently.

You Cant Hide Big Little Lies GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

• Haha
Welcome to the sickness
She has heard plenty about WW since I started playing in the noob game... probably way more than she would ever want to. But I've been listening to kpop songs for her so she gets to play at least one game for me.

• Haha
Actually prob should have led with this - is it 12/12? We have a wedding the weekend after this one and I’m in the bridal party so just realized I prob shouldn’t commit if the game cycles are longer 😬

Reactions: 1 user
Actually prob should have led with this - is it 12/12? We have a wedding the weekend after this one and I’m in the bridal party so just realized I prob shouldn’t commit if the game cycles are longer 😬
It's 36/12 with majority rules.

Reactions: 1 user
If it's 12/12 I'm yeeting myself immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I can't remember if I originally began being under the couch to hide from pepper!wife or to hide from PMs, but either way, it's been wildly unsuccessful, so I may need to find a new hiding place :thinking:

I think it was the former, though.

• Care
  • Love
Tot please! (It’s almost time for finals and I have several tough exams coming up)

I am trying to convince my friend to play though and I wouldn’t be opposed to being some sort of sidecar/manator for her.

• Care
Tot please! (It’s almost time for finals and I have several tough exams coming up)

I am trying to convince my friend to play though and I wouldn’t be opposed to being some sort of sidecar/manator for her.
I can't allow sidecars or manators for this one, unfortunately.

• Care
  • Sad
Peppers still 🫑 🌶️
Maybe that's the theme: Peppers. Jalapeño. Bell. Habanero. Ghost. Banana. Poblano. Shi****o. Aleppo. Serrano. Calabrian. Anaheim. Chile de árbol. Carolina Reaper. Friggitello. Scorpion.

• Wow
  • Love
Maybe that's the theme: Peppers. Jalapeño. Bell. Habanero. Ghost. Banana. Poblano. Shi****o. Aleppo. Serrano. Calabrian. Anaheim. Chile de árbol. Carolina Reaper. Friggitello. Scorpion.
IT BETTER NOT BE

I WILL SCREAM
VERY LOUDLY

BEFORE I DRIVE TO MICHIGAN TO SCREAM SOME MORE IN PROTEST.

• Care
  • Wow
  • Sad