Ross c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey all! I was accepted to Ross a while back and I’m officially declining my seat in the class fall start. Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all! I was accepted to Ross a while back and I’m officially declining my seat in the class fall start. Good luck!!
I sent the admissions team an email about declining my seat Monday but they never replied. Is there anything else I was supposed to do? 😅

I sent the admissions team an email about declining my seat Monday but they never replied. Is there anything else I was supposed to do? 😅
I just emailed them. I wasn’t sure what to do either because they never said anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ SGU already emailed me back within 30 minutes

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I just emailed them. I wasn’t sure what to do either because they never said anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ SGU already emailed me back within 30 minutes
I emailed both schools a while back and got a reply from SGU fairly promptly, but I don't think Ross ever acknowledged my withdrawl. Not really sure how else to notify them but I would like to let someone else have my spot sooner.

I emailed both schools a while back and got a reply from SGU fairly promptly, but I don't think Ross ever acknowledged my withdrawl. Not really sure how else to notify them but I would like to let someone else have my spot sooner.
That’s so strange…. Thanks for letting me know! Didn’t know if there was some form we had to fill out or something :)

what's the area code of the number I should expect a call from? my app moved to "in review" sometime last week and I wanna be on high alert :rofl:

what's the area code of the number I should expect a call from? my app moved to "in review" sometime last week and I wanna be on high alert :rofl:
When I got my call, I got an email asking when would be a good time to call. Also, the person that called me was the one to interview me so if you have the email with their info and there’s a phone number, save it!!

Declined my fall 2022 acceptance. Hopefully one of you gets a call in few days :)
I will also be declining my seat! Accepted to Dublin and interviewed with my in-province :)

I emailed to decline my seat for Fall 2022, and Ms. Jeanice responded in just under 20 minutes to confirm. Hoping my spot can go to someone who has been waiting to get in!! Good luck everyone

Are there any current Ross students here that I could talk to? I'm trying to make my decision and have some questions

Does anyone know what color scrubs we need for the Fall 2022 class?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I thought someone said it was green?
Your semester colour may be green, but green scrubs are only worn by students in semester 6th or 7th and up

Anyone know if I’m suppose to submit a deposit for the Fall 2022 or the Fall 2022 MERP for the Fall 2022 VetPrep program?

Anyone know if I’m suppose to submit a deposit for the Fall 2022 or the Fall 2022 MERP for the Fall 2022 VetPrep program?
I believe it's just regular fall 2022 regardless of if you're regular or vet prep. MERP is their medical school readiness program

I will be declining my Fall 2022 spot in case anyone is counting on the waitlist:)

Hi,
I am trying to get a headstart with studying for Ross Vet School. I got into the Vet prep for Jan 23. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or videos they recommend watching for vet prep and vet school. I want to be prepared before I start my journey. Thank You!

Hi,
I am trying to get a headstart with studying for Ross Vet School. I got into the Vet prep for Jan 23. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or videos they recommend watching for vet prep and vet school. I want to be prepared before I start my journey. Thank You!
If you really would like to start getting ahead I recommend starting to look at anatomy, canine forelimb muscles, bones and nerves, veins and arteries is what we have done so far. But I am in first semester so I am not sure how in depth vet prep goes into anatomy right away.

Is there a facebook group for those starting on january?