Ross c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think its green? I cant remember where I saw it, but I joined the FB group with green so I guess thats what it is!
There’s a FB group??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone who's been accepted so far! I'm still waiting to hear back 😩 Starting to feel anxious now, even though I feel like I did well in the interview... My interview was before they went on break 😕
Same here! I interviewed on December 6th and have been waiting still.. I emailed my interviewer and called asking about an updated timeline and they said to just keep waiting☠️

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview for Fall 2022 last week (invited in mid-December), and feel like it went really well! I am really crossing my fingers that I get in! I was told it would be about a month before my decision was made, but I'm already checking my email every day! 😂

I had my interview for Fall 2022 last week (invited in mid-December), and feel like it went really well! I am really crossing my fingers that I get in! I was told it would be about a month before my decision was made, but I'm already checking my email every day! 😂
They didn't even email me! They just directly called me.

So I interview Dec 6th and was told a decision would be made in mid January. So last week when there was still no word I emailed my interviewer and she sent me this:
How much longer should I wait before I reach out again I’m dying from waiting☠️

Attachments

• 8F2F39C9-BB5D-4F5E-879C-D1B8102D63F1.png
    8F2F39C9-BB5D-4F5E-879C-D1B8102D63F1.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 168
So I interview Dec 6th and was told a decision would be made in mid January. So last week when there was still no word I emailed my interviewer and she sent me this:
How much longer should I wait before I reach out again I’m dying from waiting☠️
Trying to decide if I should email again too 🙃 Did you interview for May or Fall start?

Trying to decide if I should email again too 🙃 Did you interview for May or Fall start?
I saw you replied to the thread and I was so hopeful you were updating with an acceptance 😭. Rooting for you!

• Care
I saw you replied to the thread and I was so hopeful you were updating with an acceptance 😭. Rooting for you!
Omg you're so sweet 😭😭😭 thank you so much ♡ I will definitely update when they give me their decision!!

I interviewed on December 20th for Fall 2022 and have not heard back yet, but on my ross vet it says decision made. I can't see what the decision is... *cue anxiety*

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on December 20th for Fall 2022 and have not heard back yet, but on my ross vet it says decision made. I can't see what the decision is... *cue anxiety*
When I saw my status change to decision made I got a call within 15 minutes!

When I saw my status change to decision made I got a call within 15 minutes!
I interviewed almost two weeks ago and my status is still "Not Started." How long after your interview did your status change and how long did it stay in each of the steps, "Pending Review," "In Review," and "On Hold?"

I interviewed almost two weeks ago and my status is still "Not Started." How long after your interview did your status change and how long did it stay in each of the steps, "Pending Review," "In Review," and "On Hold?"
Within a week my status changed from pending review to in review. On day 14 after my interview my status changed to decision made and within the hour I got a call. I don't know if it really matters in the speed of the decision but my stats are fairly decent with a few thousand hours of well-rounded experience.

I just got the call from Ross! Accepted for Fall 2022!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Soooo, I haven't gotten the official call yet, but my application portal says I've been accepted into Vet Prep!!

Which, if that is May start, then I'll be joining the DVM program with all of you starting in fall!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Soooo, I haven't gotten the official call yet, but my application portal says I've been accepted into Vet Prep!!

Which, if that is May start, then I'll be joining the DVM program with all of you starting in fall!
Yay!! congrats. How exciting :D .....I interviewed on the 15th...still waiting to hear back *_*

Reactions: 1 users
Yay!! congrats. How exciting :D .....I interviewed on the 15th...still waiting to hear back *_*
I interviewed around the same time as you! I am still waiting as well! Has your status switched from "Not Started" to "Pending Review" yet?

Just wanted to update! I haven’t gotten the call yet but my portal says accepted! I’m not sure if it’s vet prep or not it hasn’t updated except to say I should start reserving housing!! So anyone waiting still from December interviews I’m sure you’ll hear soon too!!!

• Care
Just wanted to update! I haven’t gotten the call yet but my portal says accepted! I’m not sure if it’s vet prep or not it hasn’t updated except to say I should start reserving housing!! So anyone waiting still from December interviews I’m sure you’ll hear soon too!!!
It will specify if it's vet prep or not, so if it doesn't, then you've been accepted straight into the DVM program!! Congratsss!!

Also, even though I knew I was accepted to Prep, I still emailed Dr. Schroeder for an update and she called me same day, with some more specific info.

It will specify if it's vet prep or not, so if it doesn't, then you've been accepted straight into the DVM program!! Congratsss!!

Also, even though I knew I was accepted to Prep, I still emailed Dr. Schroeder for an update and she called me same day, with some more specific info.
Thanks!! I’ll reach out to get more specific info for sure if I don’t hear soon!

Anyone that has been accepted know how to reserve housing? Or if that will be in a few months?

Anyone that has been accepted know how to reserve housing? Or if that will be in a few months?
When they called me earlier this week they mentioned that once you officially accept your seat they send a welcome package with more information. I'm not sure if information about housing is also included in there!

How long after the interview did yall hear back? It has been 4 weeks of silence for me

How long after the interview did yall hear back? It has been 4 weeks of silence for me

I interviewed in December, a little before their holiday break, so my application didn't even reach the admissions committee until January 3rd. From then, it was 3.5 weeks before I heard back.

Reach out to your interviewer if you haven't already!

I just got an email with links for Housing and all that, since I'm starting with the May session. I imagine you'll get a similar email in a few months once the May class begins planning for Fall move out of campus housing.

I interviewed on Jan 15 and still have not heard back. I was told it takes 2-4 weeks...I know that this is variable but it is now at the 3 week mark and MyRossVet still says "pending review"....So, I am assuming they have not even considered me yet *_*. Anyone else in the same position or have any input on their process??? I know I need to just be patient but I cant help it ...lol

I interviewed on Jan 15 and still have not heard back. I was told it takes 2-4 weeks...I know that this is variable but it is now at the 3 week mark and MyRossVet still says "pending review"....So, I am assuming they have not even considered me yet *_*. Anyone else in the same position or have any input on their process??? I know I need to just be patient but I cant help it ...lol
I’m in similar position, I interview Jan 5th and my application just changed to in review from pending review. I was told it would be 4-6weeks when I interviewed

I’m in similar position, I interview Jan 5th and my application just changed to in review from pending review. I was told it would be 4-6weeks when I interviewed
I interviewed Jan 3rd and once it was changed to in review it was a few days- a week before I heard! I'm sure you'll hear back soon!

Okay! That makes me feel a little bit better....Hopefully I will be "in review" soon then! Thankyou & Good Luck!!!!

I interviewed before you and my application also just changed from "Not Started" to "Pending Review" a few days ago. I was told it would be a month before I heard back. I hear once it changes to "In Review" "On Hold" and "Decision Made" only takes a few days in between each step! Wishing us both luck!

I think the committee meets every so many weeks (I’ve heard 4-6 weeks not sure how accurate that is) so it prob depends where in that time frame you fall until it gets reviewed for a decision

I interviewed on Feb 4 for the May semester! What is the soonest that May applicants have heard back?

Got the call this morning! Accepted for May 2022!! I’m so excited to meet the other incoming Rossies!

Reactions: 2 users
Just interviewed today for fall 2022, I believe it went really well! My interviewer said I should hear back in about a month or a bit more.

My portal says decision made but it does not show me what their decision is. Is there any way to check the decision on the portal? I am scared it is a rejection...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
My portal says decision made but it does not show me what their decision is. Is there any way to check the decision on the portal? I am scared it is a rejection...
That's all mine said when I was accepted as well! I bet they will be calling you bright and early tomorrow morning!

• Love
When did you interview? How long did it take to hear back?
I interviewed on the 1/28 and I was checking my portal constantly till yesterday morning and got the call like 10 minutes after I saw it changed to “decision made” :)

I interviewed on the 1/28 and I was checking my portal constantly till yesterday morning and got the call like 10 minutes after I saw it changed to “decision made” :)
Thank you! Congratulations!

Hey guys! I was just browsing for scholarships and I came across this one on the Ross website! For anyone who's been accepted into the Fall semester, this one's for you!

Screenshot 2022-02-10 9.11.20 AM.png

Hey guys! I was just browsing for scholarships and I came across this one on the Ross website! For anyone who's been accepted into the Fall semester, this one's for you!

View attachment 349921
If I wasn't waiting to hear back from 3 schools I'd definitely do this! It would also be a bit of a quick turn around to finish exams the last week of April and have to be in St. Kitts that weekend 😵‍💫