Ross c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So Ik someone mentioned this earlier but for the Summer 2022 Rossies does anyone know what our color is??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the call. Accepted for Fall 2022 😍

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Is anyone who got accepted willing to share their stats? TIA!

Mine are not the best tbh but here are mine!
GPA: 3.07
Last 45: 3.2
Science GPA: 3.0
Veterinary hours: 3,000+ of small animal general practice, all private practice
No research hours

I applied end of August. In mid November I got asked to interview, and December 1st I interviewed. I got accepted around January 5th!

My GPA was pretty low and since COVID started, I really struggled with classes in the beginning which was not helpful. My interview went really well and tbh we talked more about my experiences than my schooling. If you have anymore questions just let me know!

Mine are not the best tbh but here are mine!
GPA: 3.07
Last 45: 3.2
Science GPA: 3.0
Veterinary hours: 3,000+ of small animal general practice, all private practice
No research hours

I applied end of August. In mid November I got asked to interview, and December 1st I interviewed. I got accepted around January 5th!

My GPA was pretty low and since COVID started, I really struggled with classes in the beginning which was not helpful. My interview went really well and tbh we talked more about my experiences than my schooling. If you have anymore questions just let me know!
Thank you! Congrats on getting in as well!

Cum GPA: 3.56
Last 2 years GPA: 4.0
Science GPA: 3.65
Few thousand hours in small animal clinic
few thousand in emergency/specialty hospital (experience with wildlife/exotics there as well), rescue and kennel experience,
a few hours of volunteer time at a large animal vet
Research in poultry, swine (<100hrs)
Applied Sep 15th, interview request end of Dec, interview Jan 3rd, acceptance Jan 17th

cGPA 3.5
Last 45 GPA: 3.8
Science GPA: 3.2
Over 2,000 hours small animal clinic (at the time of submission and I mentioned in my clinic I was adding about 35 hours per week due to my job as a tech)
Around 1,500 hours animal experience at a zoo
I forget how many total but A LOT of just general work and volunteer hours not specific to animals but I always had a job and did clubs that included volunteering and a lot of that was from high school and I included it. My opinion, if a school doesn’t want that information, they won’t look at it and it will be there for those that want it.

Just got the call that I am accepted for May 2022!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take for your portal to switch from Pending Review to In Review? I interviewed a little after you and my application is still stuck in Pending Review!
I believe it changed 4.5weeks after I interviewed. I didn’t hear back until over 5 weeks after the interview.

Does anyone know the color for fall 2022? Also thinking of starting a group me for people going, if you’re interested message me!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone that has been accepted know how to reserve housing? Or if that will be in a few months?
When I talked to one of the student liaison ppl they said Fall start class will get their info packet in mid to late May with all the info for housing/visas/orientation/etc. !

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone still not heard back yet??? I interviewed on January 15th and still have not heard back from anyone and my application still says pending review...

Has anyone still not heard back yet??? I interviewed on January 15th and still have not heard back from anyone and my application still says pending review...
I still haven't heard back yet! I think they are behind in reading the applications!

Hey guys! I got accepted at Michigan so I will be turning down my seat to start the DVM in the fall I case anyone was waiting for a spot!!

Hey guys! I got accepted at Michigan so I will be turning down my seat to start the DVM in the fall I case anyone was waiting for a spot!!
Congrats on Michigan!

I interviewed on dec 11th and got my call on feb 3rd if that helps anyone!

Does anyone know if Ross allows you to defer acceptance to the Spring?

I interviewed on Dec 22nd and barely got the call today that I got accepted into the Vet Prep program, and will be entering spring 2023 since since seats are filled for the fall semester. Hopefully that helps somebody that is still waiting on a response

I interviewed on Dec 22nd and barely got the call today that I got accepted into the Vet Prep program, and will be entering spring 2023 since since seats are filled for the fall semester. Hopefully that helps somebody that is still waiting on a response
Vet prep seats are filled for the fall semester? Did they offer you Spring or Winter start? My application moved to "In Review," so I'm feeling pretty anxious. How long did your portal stay in review before a decision was made?

Vet prep seats are filled for the fall semester? Did they offer you Spring or Winter start? My application moved to "In Review," so I'm feeling pretty anxious. How long did your portal stay in review before a decision was made?
Yes they told me vet prep seats are filled for fall 2022 semester, and they actually gave me the option to either come in for Summer start or Winter start, I chose winter start since it will give me some amble time to get prepared. It was weird, my portal had said in review since January 12th and then yesterday I checked and my status changed to in review since feb 28th and then got the call today. So not sure if they had at one point reviewed my application and then decided to come back to it at a later date? I hope you hear some good news soon!

Last edited:
Does anyone know what we do to turn down an offer?

Yes they told me vet prep seats are filled for fall 2022 semester, and they actually gave me the option to either come in for Summer start or Winter start, I chose winter start since it will give me some amble time to get prepared. It was weird, my portal had said in review since January 12th and then yesterday I checked and my status changed to in review since feb 28th and then got the call today. So not sure if they had at one point reviewed my application and then decided to come back to it at a later date? I hope you hear some good news soon!
Oh gees, It was in review for a month and a half? I would’ve been going crazy checking my portal every day! I’m hoping for some good news soon! It’s been over a month and a half from my interview!

Did anyone else from the May class get an email about on campus housing be filled? I got an email saying I have to live off campus.

Did anyone else from the May class get an email about on campus housing be filled? I got an email saying I have to live off campusright.
It was dependent (first come, first serve) on when you submitted your application so they filled up fast I guess. I got my housing assignment today.

Did anyone else get their on campus housing assignment for May semester? I'd love to know where everyone ended up! I'm in Cleghorn

My application has been in review for a week now and I am going crazy checking my portal every 30 minutes now for this past week! 😂😭 I am getting nervous with the vet prep seats filling up already, I hope there are still spots in fall for the veterinary program!

Group me for those interested!!

You're invited to my new group 'Ross Vet School 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

My application has been in review for a week now and I am going crazy checking my portal every 30 minutes now for this past week! 😂😭 I am getting nervous with the vet prep seats filling up already, I hope there are still spots in fall for the veterinary program!
My application just switched to review 2 days ago....constantly checking too lol. & reading everything about vet prep being full scares me too!!!! ugh the anxiety. did u apply for fall??

My application just switched to review 2 days ago....constantly checking too lol. & reading everything about vet prep being full scares me too!!!! ugh the anxiety. did u apply for fall??
Yes, I applied for the fall semester! I’m praying for both of us! Still nothing on my end 😖

Just got the call today - I was accepted into the Summer 2022 class! I don't think I'm going - I might defer but am still torn between Ross and SGU - but just wanted to let you all know they are still calling people for the May start date. Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!

Just accepted my seat for prep for Fall 2022! Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all on the island in a few months :)

Declined my fall 2022 acceptance. Hopefully one of you gets a call in few days :)

Declining my seat for Fall 2022 (got into my IS). Congrats and best of luck everyone :)

I was accepted for January 2023! I applied for Fall but I guess the class is full (I did apply late, submitted last day the application was due)....I was told I will hear about if I can start in Fall semester soon....I guess that is based upon how many students choose to not go to Ross that applied for Fall. Not sure.....but regardless, so happy to be accepted :D!!! YAY...cant wait to get my life started and stop obsessing over getting in lol. Have a great week everyone :D