Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone has any idea if they are still sending out interview invitation? Or is it pretty much over here now (it seems in the case of public schools they tend to finish their interview cycle early)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
they interview till early march, all we can do is wait :/

Members don't see this ad :)
so jealous!! would you please share your stats T_T and when did you apply?
I know you were asking someone else but, I applied around the end of August.
Interview #2
School: Roseman
Notification date: 01/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (Canadian with USA PR)
Application complete date: 08/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.46
cDAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/19/21/No

I know you were asking someone else but, I applied around the end of August.
Interview #2
School: Roseman
Notification date: 01/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (Canadian with USA PR)
Application complete date: 08/25
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.46
cDAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/19/21/No
When did you have your Kira?

I just got an interview invite. Kira sent Nov 17.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who interviewed with Roseman on Friday Jan 27th, have you heard back yet? How soon do you think they will get back to us?

Those who interviewed with Roseman on Friday Jan 27th, have you heard back yet? How soon do you think they will get back to us?
I keep hearing second round of acceptances go out today or tmw, could be wrong tho

Where did you hear this?
on reddit forums people all seemed to agree 1/31 or 2/1. after stalking past forums myself, i've noticed that they call from tuesday - thursdays only. So lets keep our head up

on reddit forums people all seemed to agree 1/31 or 2/1. after stalking past forums myself, i've noticed that they call from tuesday - thursdays only. So lets keep our head up
I hope so I interviewed in December and got waitlisted decision day. Do you mind linking the Reddit forum please.

anyone hear anything back? was the reddit post just speculation I assume

anyone hear anything back? was the reddit post just speculation I assume
nothing yet; I think something will happen over the next couple of days, maybe next week.

Did anyone who interviewed get rejected at all? or did they waitlist everyone who interviewed who did not get accepted?

Did anyone who interviewed get rejected at all? or did they waitlist everyone who interviewed who did not get accepted?
I don't think that just getting an interview is an automatic acceptance/waitlist. While I've never voted to "reject" someone after an interview (I think Roseman generally chooses great people to interview), it's one of the options for the Interview Team to choose from.

I don't think that just getting an interview is an automatic acceptance/waitlist. While I've never voted to "reject" someone after an interview (I think Roseman generally chooses great people to interview), it's one of the options for the Interview Team to choose from.
They said during my interview you're either a match or you're not. Nicely saying they'll reject you if they don't think you'd do well there. Do you have any idea when they'll most likely send out more acceptances? I only had two interviews this cycle so I'm stressing lol

I sent Roseman an email on 1/23 saying I had updates to my application and they responded back today saying they noted the updates and my application was still under review. I just checked my adea application and my status changed to "invited for interview" however I have not received another email about it... any similar cases?

I sent Roseman an email on 1/23 saying I had updates to my application and they responded back today saying they noted the updates and my application was still under review. I just checked my adea application and my status changed to "invited for interview" however I have not received another email about it... any similar cases?
Check spam

Ah it was in spam thank you! I have not had any interview stuff go to junk mail besides this, so it was a surprise. I am interviewing in two weeks!
no problem. Yeah my invite went into the spam and I didn't see it till I checked the online app.

Anyone know when we can see waitlist movement soon?

Anyone know when we can see waitlist movement soon?

I have a feeling there won’t be much movement for their waitlist, I can’t imagine many people are dropping a 3 year program.

I have a feeling there won’t be much movement for their waitlist, I can’t imagine many people are dropping a 3 year program.
There might be! So far, there are only 50 people in the Facebook group for the 100 seats. After the December acceptance, there were about 30 people in the Facebook group. So I think there will be some movement off the waitlist or spots for people interviewing in February. Does anyone know when they will be done interviewing? I assume they will be done either this month or next, like most programs.

There might be! So far, there are only 50 people in the Facebook group for the 100 seats. After the December acceptance, there were about 30 people in the Facebook group. So I think there will be some movement off the waitlist or spots for people interviewing in February. Does anyone know when they will be done interviewing? I assume they will be done either this month or next, like most programs.
Our last interview date is next Friday, 2/17. :) There will definitely be more movement off the waitlist after that day.

Our last interview date is next Friday, 2/17. :) There will definitely be more movement off the waitlist after that day.
id be more optimistic if they didn't interview 60+ each interview day :/

Hello everyone, does anyone know what is the total tuition for the school since they changed into 3 years program? I cannot find it on their website. It is showing the tuition for 4 years

Hello everyone, does anyone know what is the total tuition for the school since they changed into 3 years program? I cannot find it on their website. It is showing the tuition for 4 years
For the first year, including everything it will be around $109K. (here's everything below). As far as tuition increasing, they are planning on keeping it the same for the entire 3-year program. Instead of increasing tuition for the lost income they are going to increase the class size 36% (going from 100 to 136). They will not increase the class size until a couple of years though.

Screen Shot 2023-02-12 at 4.41.07 PM.png

Last edited:
So if we dont get an interview by this friday 2/17 does that me automatic rejection?

• Wow
So if we dont get an interview by this friday 2/17 does that me automatic rejection?
If that is the last interview date, I believe so unfortunately. Unless they decide to add more dates which is doubtful