Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do you think that the post-interview acceptance rate can be lower now since they are able to conduct a lot more interviews if they so wish being that the interviews are virtual?
No clue, but I doubt it. Seemed like most schools even though interviews were virtual still conducted what they normally would if it was in person. (In regards to applicants present)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, everyone! I'm a current D3 at Roseman lurking on this thread, and I just want to say that most of my classmates got post-December interviews (and post-December acceptances, even if they interviewed pre-December), so don't lose hope if you don't get an interview invitation before Decision Day. You've all worked very hard to get to where you're at -- I know it's stressful, but things do work out in the end. Trust me.

Reactions: 8 users
Hi, everyone! I'm a current D3 at Roseman lurking on this thread, and I just want to say that most of my classmates got post-December interviews (and post-December acceptances, even if they interviewed pre-December), so don't lose hope if you don't get an interview invitation before Decision Day. You've all worked very hard to get to where you're at -- I know it's stressful, but things do work out in the end. Trust me.

Hi guys! Current D1 here lurking as well and this is definitely true. I got my interview in February last year. Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
I just interviewed at Roseman! I loved the first part of the interview but I felt the interview it self with faculty and students was not engaging at all! Im kind of worried.

I just interviewed at Roseman! I loved the first part of the interview but I felt the interview it self with faculty and students was not engaging at all! Im kind of worried.
I have mine next week. Do you have any advice?

I also have mine this week, any advice would be appreciated

how many applicants are interviewed per cycle? I can find that information anywhere

how many applicants are interviewed per cycle? I can find that information anywhere
They interviewed 468 applicants for the class of 2024. That's the most recent data you will find. I'll post my comment from earlier in this thread:

ADEA guide for class of 2024 stats:
IS applicants, 111 total, 62 interviewed, 47 accepted (acceptance post-interview = 75.8%)
OOS applicants, 1526 total, 357 interviewed, 215 accepted (acceptance post-interview = 60.2%)

Total apps = 1719, acceptance percent for all apps (IS+OOS) = 15.2%

They interviewed 468 applicants for the class of 2024. That's the most recent data you will find. I'll post my comment from earlier in this thread:
ty lol can you tell im overthinking it

ty lol can you tell im overthinking it
Just breathe lol, best way I've been able to not worry about this is to literally throw it aside and find something to do. Since my interviews are all over, there's quite literally nothing I can do about it. It's out of my hands! Lately, I've been conducting my research and just studying and enjoying my senior year. Relax and enjoy the time, you got this!

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone wants more insight on the program or tips for interviews feel free to message me. I am a current D1.

Members don't see this ad :)
do waitlists get sent out on the 15th as well?

Did Roseman announce wether they are releasing decisions at midnight tomorrow or Thursday?

Just send an email my goodness. We’ve worked so hard for this day. I wish they’d just tell us.

Reactions: 2 users
Is there a portal that we can use to check? 🫢

yall got this! Im a current first year and they will be calling like they did last year! keep your heads up everyone! shoot me a message if yall have any questions!

Reactions: 1 users
yall got this! Im a current first year and they will be calling like they did last year! keep your heads up everyone! shoot me a message if yall have any questions!
What time do they usually start making calls?

Does anyone know if they do interviews after December 15 (acceptance day)? or should I just chalk this up as a L?

what area code should we be on the look out for?

Btw, the school lost power due to the snow so that could also be a factor to why the school might be running behind on phone calls.

I am not sure if they are done for today, but they will call tomorrow too. I remember them saying it takes some time calling everyone, so I hope you all hear some good news tomorrow :)

I am not sure if they are done for today, but they will call tomorrow too. I remember them saying it takes some time calling everyone, so I hope you all hear some good news tomorrow :)

Thanks and congrats

roseman in the past have had a committee call...