Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Same I have not heard back yet from Roseman at all
I submitted a Kira assessment on 10/5 and haven’t heard anything since…

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted :/ I guess better than a rejection.. interviewed at 2 school but still waiting to hear back from other school. Is now a good time to write a letter of intent? Pleaseee accept meee!

Any update emails for anyone (Interviews/acceptance/rejection/waitlist) ??

I contacted them yesterday. Last time I contacted them was about updating my application and that same day I received a Kira assessment so hopefully I get something back.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received this email from admissions,
“Thank you for your email. We have received your Kira assessment and your application is currently under review by the Admissions Committee. We will be conducting more interviews beginning in the new year, which are all being held virtually. Invitations for interviews will be sent out beginning in January through the Spring.”

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
From the past (year before covid) they sent more kiras and interviews in January, then sent another round of acceptance calls first few days in February (I think Feb 4th or 5th). The wait is tough fellas just gotta stay patient :/

The acceptance list is fairly fluid I think over the next little while, there are still a few more interview days to go. Just hang tight

Just got an invite for interview! Interview date 21st of January.

Has anyone had any luck reaching admissions through phone or email? I've been calling for like a week straight on the regular admissions number and Alicia's number but no luck :/

Invited for interview! Kira submitted in October!

Are new interviews indication of currently waitlisted students being silently rejected? :/

Anyone else can’t register for the zoom interview? When I click on the link, it takes me to the meeting? I only RSVP’d

Anyone else can’t register for the zoom interview? When I click on the link, it takes me to the meeting? I only RSVP’d
I was having the same problem when I was trying to do it on my phone, it wouldn’t work and I wouldn’t get the emails. When I tried it on my computer though it seemed to work fine and I got the emails right away.

Invited for interview 1/24. Interview scheduled for 1/28! Completed Kira way back in Sept.

Any idea when acceptances will go out for these recent January interviews?

Any idea when acceptances will go out for these recent January interviews?
They said on my Jan 21st interview that it would probably be about two weeks since they were doing more interviews this Friday as well. So I think starting maybe end of next week or starting the week of feb 7th probably.

They said on my Jan 21st interview that it would probably be about two weeks since they were doing more interviews this Friday as well. So I think starting maybe end of next week or starting the week of feb 7th probably.

Awesome! I had my interview on January 21st too so that’s great to here. Hopefully myself and all of you get accepted, wishing you all the best! Good luck!!

Awesome! I had my interview on January 21st too so that’s great to here. Hopefully myself and all of you get accepted, wishing you all the best! Good luck!!
Agreed, good luck to you, wishing the best to everyone! It seems like an amazing program!

any one interviewed today at Roseman? few universities should send more offers next week as second instalment must be due Feb 1 so some students may shift their school so good luck all hope you will get to school of your choice and save tuition if you are instate.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone that interviewed pre-december get an acceptance this month? I'm waitlisted, but still hoping to hear any good news :)

any one interviewed today at Roseman? few universities should send more offers next week as second instalment must be due Feb 1 so some students may shift their school so good luck all hope you will get to school of your choice and save tuition if you are instate.
Yes, I interviewed yesterday. The school really cares for the students. I was a little nervous for the individual interview, but I felt it went by really quickly for me. I wasn't sure when the school would let me know.

Anyone that interviewed pre-december get an acceptance this month? I'm waitlisted, but still hoping to hear any good news :)
Past 2 years they sent out acceptances starting on the first Tuesday of February! I’m guessing next week starting Tuesday or Wednesday they’ll send out some acceptances (no clue how many), regardless, best of luck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how many students they’ve already accepted? Or how many spots are left?

Hey everyone! Has anyone received any acceptance calls from Roseman today? If I’m not mistaken, I think they may have started today but just wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Has anyone received any acceptance calls from Roseman today? If I’m not mistaken, I think they may have started today but just wanted to be sure. Thanks!
I'm wondering the same. Based of last year it looks like acceptance calls should start today and go into Friday. Nothing yet on my end though.

I'm wondering the same. Based of last year it looks like acceptance calls should start today and go into Friday. Nothing yet on my end though.

Sounds good! Hopefully myself, you, and the rest of us get accepted. Good luck!

I think if they do start today, it will probably be in the early afternoon. Good luck to you and everyone else on here really hoping to get in!!

Does anyone know if roseman is still sending out interview invites? I completed my kira assessment in September and never heard back other than an email saying they received my kira assessment

I'm waitlisted (pre-Dec interview) and haven't received a call