Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

roseman in the past have had a committee call...
Yes, mine was a committee call! After the call, they send you the email. I think that is why it takes them longer to call everyone since the committee congratulates you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got called today and it was by 3 people! They were all on the phone call and were very nice. Super pumped!

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't hear anything all day today...

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year’s thread doesn’t have anyone who got a call on the day after decision day I wonder if they’re actually done with calls 😞

Anyone who gets an acceptance and has questions about the program feel free to PM. Current student.

Are they still going to call tomorrow!? Did anyone get waitlisted?
They usually send out acceptances in waves. I think for our class they were sending out around 10 acceptances at a time. They’ll be making calls over the next few days.

They usually send out acceptances in waves. I think for our class they were sending out around 10 acceptances at a time. They’ll be making calls over the next few days.
They are on break starting tomorrow though!

when do waitlist emails typically go out?

Members don't see this ad :)
People got waitlisted! I haven’t heard back though is this a good or bad news?

Hello, everyone! I talked to one of the deans today to ask if they are still calling, and the person said that they finished calling all 100 acceptances yesterday.

But! Don’t give up hope because many of my classmates were waitlisted. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

what is the chance that they will send out more interview invitation? :(

Anyone else not hear anything at all? I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad sign

I guess they send emails in order of acceptance=>waitlist=>rejection...

Same. I tried calling them but no one is answering.
Administration is super busy right now with admissions, CODA, CDCA, reassessments for people who didn’t pass their block, and the overall craziness of being close to holiday break. I would email them! Dale / Annie / Alicia are usually pretty responsive. Don’t email the deans, though.

I feel as since Roseman transitioned to the 3 year program the waitlist will have 0 movement. Better to prepare for next cycle imo

My brother got into roseman a few years ago and he didn’t interview till April. There’s always crazy things happening. Keep your head up.

My brother got into roseman a few years ago and he didn’t interview till April. There’s always crazy things happening. Keep your head up.
it wasn't a 3 year program then, chances are much lower this cycle. that's just my opinion

Totally possible. It was my dream school. I got into other more “prestigious” and state schools and dropped all of them the second I heard from roseman.

Totally possible. It was my dream school. I got into other more “prestigious” and state schools and dropped all of them the second I heard from roseman.
Just curious about what schools you heard from/dropped acceptances to

Does Roseman accept letters of interest? Anyone send one in?
Some of my classmates sent in letters of intent prior to getting accepted, but my friend who didn't get into Roseman had also sent a letter of intent, so I think it's a mixed bag on how effective they are. I think sending one won't hurt, though.

Anyone know the tuition breakdown for Roseman for each of the three years? Cannot seem to find it

Anyone know the tuition breakdown for Roseman for each of the three years? Cannot seem to find it
Since you’ll be the first cohort undergoing the 3 year program, their financial aid office probably hasn’t released the tuition costs for the first year just yet. You probably won’t hear it until the spring. But take the 4 year total cost and divide that by 3 to get your yearly tuition costs to get a rough estimate.

Edit: thanks to those below for correcting this! Wasn’t aware they put out the costs yet and glad they aren’t charging an outrageous amount!

Not true. They released the first years tuition. It’s roughly the same as it is now. It will. NOT be 4 years tuition into 3. It’s about 102k first year and 95k the next two. So it’s significantly cheaper. I have the break down right here.

Here is the first year, both semesters.

Attachments

• 66FC6D88-DB74-4215-A68D-9908837DF64D.jpeg
    66FC6D88-DB74-4215-A68D-9908837DF64D.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 153
Since you’ll be the first cohort undergoing the 3 year program, their financial aid office probably hasn’t released the tuition costs for the first year just yet. You probably won’t hear it until the spring. But take the 4 year total cost and divide that by 3 to get your yearly tuition costs to get a rough estimate.
Their tuition is still the same but it is a 3 yr program now. So they would be only paying 75% of what previous students paid. Also 75 percent of cost of living+ extra year of income compared to the 4 yr program

But I'm sure in a few years they will catch up to UOP's tuition and increase # of students also.

Reactions: 1 users