Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did I get the new page?

Members don't see this ad.

This year has taught me 3 things for sure:

1. Going to the bathroom more than 4-6 times a day is excess.
2. Everyone is supposed to be able to breathe outside when it is cold out (i.e. not normal to lose your breath for a little while)
3. Don't use yourself as a guide for "normal"

All true!

Members don't see this ad :)
...I was trying to reason out a way to not go to the store tonight, but it's going to be nasty weather all weekend, so I really can't.

Thanks for entertaining me through those terrible lectures!

And of course, I will be back later.

As a side note, it's been a tough week for my family. I'm hoping they are all coping okay with everything going on.

...I was trying to reason out a way to not go to the store tonight, but it's going to be nasty weather all weekend, so I really can't.

Thanks for entertaining me through those terrible lectures!

And of course, I will be back later.

As a side note, it's been a tough week for my family. I'm hoping they are all coping okay with everything going on.

Hugs to you and your family!

Yeah, go get the TP before the storm hits.

h24g, dr dukes, and EF need to post because they skipped out yesterday.

Hugs to you and your family!

Yeah, go get the TP before the storm hits.

Thanks. I am back now and feel like I have all my needs met. I think I even bought enough shampoo and conditioner for 4-5 mos (it takes a lot, so doubt it will get me through to the move, but didn't want to buy too much either).

another day.... but this one with no kids!

slowly recovering from the plague. Today is "wash all the sheets, towels, and dirty PJs day."

slowly recovering from the plague. Today is "wash all the sheets, towels, and dirty PJs day."

Was going to study all day, but looks like I have to travel instead. But not for a good reason.

ok then, you are forgiven.

Yeah...spent all morning doing wedding invitation stuff, then had to go meet the new cousin-in law (1 month old baby) and do stuff like that. Woke up at 9a and now finally sitting down to work...

Members don't see this ad :)
i am having one on of the most lazy, decadent weekends ever!!!

wow! so lazy that even my grammar has given up on me

33 more days folks :)

coffee goooooood

ech. no diet sodas

No caffeine for me since Wednesday as I have suffered the deathflu. I could barely move from the couch!

My coffee is going to taste GOOD tomorrow!

ech. no diet sodas

Unlike Diet Coke, Coke Zero doesn't taste like a rat died in your drink. When I started drinking it (~2 months ago) I didn't really notice a difference between Coke Zero and real coke, but now real coke tastes too sugar-ie for me...
This coming from a guy who puts six sugars in a small coffee...

At the parents' now. Been a really long day. Hopefully I will be able to get some studying done tomorrow between all the action.

You know how I don't want to spend today and tomorrow: Studying.
You know how I will be spending today and tomorrow: Studying.
Not happy about that...

I really, really, really am hating student affairs right now.... really really

ANNOUNCEMENT: pre-clinical med students who HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND need to not complain about having to study during it. There are SOME of us who have been on or post-call for EVERY SINGLE THREE DAY WEEKEND this year.

You know how I don't want to spend today and tomorrow: Studying.
You know how I will be spending today and tomorrow: Studying.
Not happy about that...

I can only think of one thing worse...what I am doing in addition to studying.

coooking. lalalala

No one is posting anything that can/will distract me!!!!!!!

67 more days before I finish all of my graduation requirements!

32 more days till match day...

i feel so incredibly burnt out...

scheduling rotations straight till graduation was an INCREDIBLY bad idea.... if i could revamp my fourth year, I would make it so that last couple months were really cushy, and pretty much off as opposed to having to wake up at 6 am :(

allright, I'm done b*tchin and moanin

i feel so incredibly burnt out...

scheduling rotations straight till graduation was an INCREDIBLY bad idea.... if i could revamp my fourth year, I would make it so that last couple months were really cushy, and pretty much off as opposed to having to wake up at 6 am :(

yup :D

thank god! :smuggrin:

:(:( hey!!! here I am sharing how i feel burnt out, and i get mocked, by YOU!! you're supposed to be my friend and support me through this tough time!!!!

:(:( hey!!! here I am sharing how i feel burnt out, and i get mocked, by YOU!! you're supposed to be my friend and support me through this tough time!!!!

oh, ok, I'm sorry! +pity+

you know I'm just teasing you, anyway ;)

ANNOUNCEMENT: pre-clinical med students who HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND need to not complain about having to study during it. There are SOME of us who have been on or post-call for EVERY SINGLE THREE DAY WEEKEND this year.
I got this weekend off. It was nice, because I've worked every one since thanksgiving, work hours be damned.

No one is posting anything that can/will distract me!!!!!!!

Sorry. Hoping my life will be back to somewhat normal soon. Trying to study around here is hopeless. I gave up after a lecture and a half.

i'm feeling much, much better today!!! i finally got out of my rut!! YEAH!

Sorry. Hoping my life will be back to somewhat normal soon. Trying to study around here is hopeless. I gave up after a lecture and a half.

I feel your pain. Seeing as all the 3rd and 4th years hate to hear us complain, I'm afraid it might just be the two of us doing all the whining...

Close to 150 posts left before we close this one down.

I won't be able to help that much though...

Getting ready to clean my room up so that I can trap myself in it for a few days.