Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
New page!

Members don't see this ad.

hahaha...couldn't resist could you?

I am trying to sleep, but I woke up a little after that announcement. Plus, the bf will be happy because there were even a few anesthesia spots that were open.

hahaha...couldn't resist could you?

I am trying to sleep, but I woke up a little after that announcement. Plus, the bf will be happy because there were even a few anesthesia spots that were open.

Are you going to do couples match?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you going to do couples match?

We can't because he is one year ahead of me. Basically have to hope that I match where he does. Or that's what I understand about the whole process.

We can't because he is one year ahead of me. Basically have to hope that I match where he does. Or that's what I understand about the whole process.

I know the feeling, she's two ahead of me... She'll be applying basically everywhere from DC to Maine, and then I'll apply to where she is and the places around her.
I just hope I don't end up wanting to do pediatric neurosurgical oncology radiology or some super specialized something or other.

I know the feeling, she's two ahead of me... She'll be applying basically everywhere from DC to Maine, and then I'll apply to where she is and the places around her.
I just hope I don't end up wanting to do pediatric neurosurgical oncology radiology or some super specialized something or other.

Oh yes, definitely. I'm hoping I don't become a convert to another specialty. Anesthesia has less spots, so it works out well that he is matching first.

strong work on the post padding you guys!!! you moved it two pages along!!!!

it's like that experiment where the rat gets shocked no matter what it does, so it eventually just gives up and curls itself up in a ball.

learned helplessness!!!!

i think you're at the stage of matchitis that occurs after pleading/arguing and before acceptance; i know this because i just checked it in my psychiatry textbook ;)

but I won't be able to sleep knowing sleepymed is ahead of me

glad i have enough power over you to keep you up at night!!! i feel special :D

you know what day it is today???

NEW CONTACTS DAY!!!! i love new contacts day!!!!!!

Is this supposed to be a motorolla sign????

hmmm??? bizzzarroo

Members don't see this ad :)
EM2BE 204
sleepymed 138
Hard24Get 135
EctopicFetus 57
Dr. Dukes 54
SoCuteMD 44
WallowaWanderer 30
roja 22
Toohotinvegas33 7
Dr.McNinja 7

doesn't that one look like an emoticon that imploded and had it's face sucked in????

im starving, but i'm too lazy to get my fat butt out of bed and into the kitchen to get something to eat... so im doing this instead to try to convince myself that i'm not hungry!

Looks like I have a race with ectopic

But I also have to go to class

who needs an education... it's overrated I tell you...

35 more days to go!!!!!!! yikes; what am i going to do for 35 days!

35 more days to go!!!!!!! yikes; what am i going to do for 35 days!

You can easily get to 2k posts...do what all the 4th years did last year, post like crazy up until match day then disappear to the world of the hospital only to randomly reappear.

this sung has been stuck in my head for a while!!

Probably be stuck in my head for another 35 days

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=59Hj7bp38f8[/YOUTUBE]

oooh h24g is awake... wonder how long it will take her to realize that i'm kicking her butt on here :p

in real life... she would probably kick mine though ;)

You can easily get to 2k posts...do what all the 4th years did last year, post like crazy up until match day then disappear to the world of the hospital only to randomly reappear.

it's like a little treat!! a little present from beyond :D

I'm thinking my electricity went out. That's what I get for deciding to sleep one more hour...which then turned into a little over 2.

im starving, but i'm too lazy to get my fat butt out of bed and into the kitchen to get something to eat... so im doing this instead to try to convince myself that i'm not hungry!

do you have a butt???? :confused:

this sung has been stuck in my head for a while!!

Probably be stuck in my head for another 35 days

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9opdQcowXs[/YOUTUBE]

oooh h24g is awake... wonder how long it will take her to realize that i'm kicking her butt on here :p

in real life... she would probably kick mine though ;)

and don't forget it!

I dedicate this song to the PDs who sent me disingenuous love letters:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKJ_3DLlhl8[/YOUTUBE]

Now that we're into country, one of my favorite songs:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIQLH1dwVdI[/YOUTUBE]

you guys need to step away from the computer... slowly! :D

The better to look for a man with :smuggrin:

it probably would be better if i didn't have them! ;) being able to say probably makes me a little pickier than if i had no idea what i was looking at :D

couldn't get the second video to work :(

I love being able to speed up lectures when listening to them. Nothing like listening to a 50-min lecture in 25 min.

Just looked at myself in the mirror, and what a sad case I am. The left side of my head has straight hair, and the right side is really curly. Must be a ponytail day again.

another country song:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3EebObs-vC0[/YOUTUBE]

Do you listen to a lot of country music?

Just looked at myself in the mirror, and what a sad case I am. The left side of my head has straight hair, and the right side is really curly. Must be a ponytail day again.

def. a ponytail day for me as well :) Recently every single day has been a make-up day too... i look too junky otherwise!!!

Do you listen to a lot of country music?

actually, i don't mind country music!!! there are some songs i like quite a bit :D

then again, as anyone who knows me will tell you, i have BIZZARRE taste in music

def. a ponytail day for me as well :) Recently every single day has been a make-up day too... i look too junky otherwise!!!

I don't too much care if I have the make-up on right now. I rarely see anyone, plus I'm sure the bf wouldn't mind that I don't dress up when he is not around (gives him some type of thoughts that if I don't put on make-up, I'm not trying to impress other guys). :smuggrin:

actually, i don't mind country music!!! there are some songs i like quite a bit :D

then again, as anyone who knows me will tell you, i have BIZZARRE taste in music

like???

I'll share if you share.