Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleepymed

The white Hard24Get
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First Rearview I ever started... Decided to take some initiative

Members don't see this ad.

h24g, i miss you and i want to hang out more with you... you suck for not like the residencies that i like!!!

i was thinking of planning a trip to where you are in May.

Members don't see this ad :)
by the way, so cute IS so cute :D:D and you HAVE to meet her; the three of us would have a blast together.

where are you guys!!! how dare you be working.

h24g, i miss you and i want to hang out more with you... you suck for not like the residencies that i like!!!

is that why you betrayed me? :(

where are you guys!!! how dare you be working.

the only thing I'm working on is my ROL, though I need to exercise, shower, and study for CK

is that why you betrayed me? :(

i didn't betray you!!! i talked about how awesome you were the entire time!! and when i was with her, I was actually thinking about you!

the only thing I'm working on is my ROL, though I need to exercise, shower, and study for CK

i have to clean up my apartment!!!

so will you be home in May? Should i schedule you in...

i decided to make a bagel run; of course it's raining outside and i was too much of a lazy bum to go get my umbrella; so it became a very wet run

Members don't see this ad :)
h24g, so, so cute and I were discussing tying you down, and changing your ROL, and not letting you go until the deadline has past.

we are comandeering you and keeping you for our own... I'm sorry, you have no choice.

h24g, so, so cute and I were discussing tying you down, and changing your ROL, and not letting you go until the deadline has past.

funny you should mention that. I was thinking the same thing of you :smuggrin:

funny you should mention that. I was thinking the same thing of you :smuggrin:

yes, but there are TWO of us... we could totally take you...

we are small, but wily

I could SO take you pip-squeaks! :smuggrin:

we ARE pip-squeaks... but you're not so large yourself! Plus we really want you to be near us, therefore, it's mind over matter... hence YOUR size doesn't matter

we ARE pip-squeaks... but you're not so large yourself! Plus we really want you to be near us, therefore, it's mind over matter... hence YOUR size doesn't matter

Well I could take on all 3 of you because you are all small, so there.

Well I could take on all 3 of you because you are all small, so there.

do you feel superior now? do ya, do ya, do ya?

I just want to say I hate biochemisty...memorizing amino acid degradation sucks...that is all

i might be missing something but whats with the title of this thread?

i got the whole weekend off and im so psyched for it.

And yes, I hate biochem too. Going through it right now as well.

Where is everyone? Probably out having a life.

Where is everyone? Probably out having a life.

Sitting in the school cafeteria studying biochem and checking SDN for my procrastination (its too bad I'm better at procrastination than Biochem...). So yeah, no life.

Where do you go to school EM2BE?

Sitting in the school cafeteria studying biochem and checking SDN for my procrastination (its too bad I'm better at procrastination than Biochem...). So yeah, no life.

Where do you go to school EM2BE?

In KC. You?

i might be missing something but whats with the title of this thread?

well, they made it so that there is no limit on the thread size, so we decided to impose a 1,000 post limit ourselves!

well, they made it so that there is no limit on the thread size, so we decided to impose a 1,000 post limit ourselves!

I think that he realized it about to posts later :laugh:

Not saying anyone is a little slow or anything...

But nice to have some more company!

SoCute, I gotta say, that is an adorable dog in your pic. Not as cute as the deer pooping in mine, but hey, someone's always gotta be second...

have a visitor, but will be back in a little

i have clean sheets today... i love clean sheets!!