Rearview Mirror: The Mods Don't Want to Shut Us Down, So We did it Ourselves.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So do you do this on top of normal shift times?

Yup but the test is protected time..

Members don't see this ad.

it is given at the same date across the country

u know what im sayin it doesnt have any effect here other than for personal growth

Members don't see this ad :)
so are they gonna close this at all or not at all?

Nope. We have to shut it down ourselves. We can *maybe* *accidentally* forget to close it for you to get to the top 5

So is it a computer exam for it to be all at the same time?

I am constantly reminded here that I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

I think it's an "oldies" music night for me.

I have to write polite e-mails to a bunch of Docs right now, and I don't feel like doing it...

Members don't see this ad :)

My school is hosting a conference in April and I'm somewhat in charge of inviting the speakers and whatnot...so I get to do all the e-mailing...

My school is hosting a conference in April and I'm somewhat in charge of inviting the speakers and whatnot...so I get to do all the e-mailing...

Oh fun stuff...maybe. Good connections though.

Nope. We have to shut it down ourselves. We can *maybe* *accidentally* forget to close it for you to get to the top 5

HOw do we shut it down? I dont get it..

im about ready for bed.. i need some good quality sleep

last one.. good dnight all FYI im #4 right now i believe

Thats unlikely.. though I have to admit I would prefer a different name but oh well

Ya, well we'll let you create the next one. We just quit posting in that thread I should have said. We don't just stop posting. Couldn't handle that.

EM2BE 271
sleepymed 178
Hard24Get 152
EctopicFetus 86
Dr. Dukes 79
SoCuteMD 62
roja 32
WallowaWanderer 31
Dr.McNinja 8
Toohotinvegas33 7
hyperbaric 4
ccfccp 4
EvoDevo 3
Dr. Will 2
iatrosB 2
theCamel 1
wistarrat 1

EM2BE 271
sleepymed 178
Hard24Get 152
EctopicFetus 86
Dr. Dukes 79
SoCuteMD 62
roja 32
WallowaWanderer 31
Dr.McNinja 8
Toohotinvegas33 7
hyperbaric 4
ccfccp 4
EvoDevo 3
Dr. Will 2
iatrosB 2
theCamel 1
wistarrat 1

How did I get jumped...uncool

wow you posted a lot in a little bit of time.

i was looking into changing scripts because i am going to be maxed out on my prescription allowances pretty soon i think...then realized that everything I take doesn't have a generic available (with the exception of one that I have the generic for already)

No $4 list works for me.

nevermind...I looked it up already. Looks like I would qualify for their programs because I am broke...all I have to do is get things in order and send it all in. I hate bugging the dr's office for this stuff, but then again, you would think they would expect it by now.

Congrats Ef!!!!!!

WOW, you guys really took this place by storm when I was gone... some serious competition going on up there :)

gonna go shower!! im sure all of you are asleep already; excpet h24g, who for the life of me, i don't know why she's studying this late!

WOW, you guys really took this place by storm when I was gone... some serious competition going on up there :)

they are taking advantage of my studying frenzy :(

gonna go shower!! im sure all of you are asleep already; excpet h24g, who for the life of me, i don't know why she's studying this late!

you know what I am waiting for ;)

I sent both of you a PM too.

i don't know what all this posting madness is about... but i think i'm down : )

i'm sticking to the EM forums, after a short little venture to the step II forums. just took CS and reading all those loonies' posts made me feel like i failed, lol