Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QofQuimica

Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking the mantle from the A-man, and full speed ahead with the new and improved random un-MCAT thread version 2.0.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Nikki2002 said:
i ignore emails i'm not supposed to ignore. don't worry meg you can have 10000 in this thread--if i don't get it first
i'm gonna be in lecture until 730 tonight so unless Q is around you guys may actually be able to squeeze some extra posts out of this thread beyond 10,000. the library is on the way to the parking garage so i'll stop by after class for a minute to close the thread so that nik can start up part 3. being the #1 poster in part 2 she earned it. the race is on to see who opens part 4. :laugh:

U003C0.png

Arsenic said:
i'm gonna be in lecture until 730 tonight so unless Q is around you guys may actually be able to squeeze some extra posts out of this thread beyond 10,000. the library is on the way to the parking garage so i'll stop by after class for a minute to close the thread so that nik can start up part 3. being the #1 poster in part 2 she earned it. the race is on to see who opens part 4. :laugh:

oh parking garages scare me--i get lost in them

Arsenic said:
i'm gonna be in lecture until 730 tonight so unless Q is around you guys may actually be able to squeeze some extra posts out of this thread beyond 10,000. the library is on the way to the parking garage so i'll stop by after class for a minute to close the thread so that nik can start up part 3.

Whoo, how exciting! *posts furiously*

Nik - you bring me my delivery before opening part 3! :laugh:

Important question.

Upon my arrival at home, do I:
1) go to bed for the whole night
2) take a nap, get up, and go back to bed, or
3) push through and go to bed early.

megboo said:
'k

gotta go eat and then have a lab practical in A&P.

Respiratory and Digestive system.

*sigh* My A has turned to an 89%. Hopefully I can redeem myself.
ooh, good luck! :)

beary: 2. nap! :p

scentimint said:
Q: I called USF, but they had an extended message saying "Due to high call volume, please e-mail us instead...we usually respond to your e-mail within one business day..."

So I think I'll wait to see if they respond to my e-mail sometime today or tomorrow, and if not, then I'll call back.
Hmm. I never got that when I called while I was applying. But in that case, yeah, you'd better give them a day to reply.