Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QofQuimica

Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking the mantle from the A-man, and full speed ahead with the new and improved random un-MCAT thread version 2.0.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic said:
its mine!

damn it, you people beat me to it. :laugh:
Dude, if you remember correctly, I'm one of the original NINJAS from HMTHYK :p

:smuggrin:

ninja.gif

ninja5bo.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I changed my blog updating to weekly because I've been a slacker recently. I've been updating it on the weekends when I have more time. My schedule is going to get busier from here on out, so I figured weekly was a safer bet than daily.

Plus, I don't want to run out of things to write about ;)

Makeup-

When I'm having a bad breakout week, I usually get the Neutrogena compact makeup (that has a sponge with it - not in a bottle) that has the salycilic acid in it and it works well to provide medium coverage and hide blemishes. Almay has a good one, too. If you are going out somewhere fancy and need full-coverage, I recommend MAC cosmetics. I used them for my wedding and my makeup was flawless (did it myself). Otherwise I use a water-based foundation.

My skin is also oily, so I need a foundation-to-powder base + oil-absorbing powder, otherwise you could lube a hinge with the oil on my face (I also have to shower every day or my hair looks stringy and nasty).

My skin will break out even more if I don't wear makeup. Weird.

On a different note-

I have the house to myself tonight!!!!!!!! no class, and my husband has rugby practice til 8 then meeting at their pub and he won't be home until I'm happily dreaming away. Since he's the coach, too, he has to attend all the functions, and after every Thursday practice they all meet at the local pub to have selections on who will play in the Saturday match, then have a few drinks and B.S. with each other. My husband gets home late because he makes sure everyone gets home at a decent hour, then has a 45-minute drive home.

So, I'm watching HP and the Goblet of Fire that I TiVod the other night.

Oh, and for those of us taking the MCAT in 2007 - someone posted the dates in a different thread in this forum - does anyone know if those are for real? I'm totally psyched if they are for real!

megboo said:
Oh, and for those of us taking the MCAT in 2007 - someone posted the dates in a different thread in this forum - does anyone know if those are for real? I'm totally psyched if they are for real!

Nevermind -

Looks like the real thing. It's posted on Princeton Review's website! Totally awesome!

Now back to Harry Potter....

megboo said:
Nevermind -

Looks like the real thing. It's posted on Princeton Review's website! Totally awesome!

Now back to Harry Potter....
yep, they are for real. they're also on the AAMC's MCAT page in a PDF format describing where and when: http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/whenandwhere.pdf

and i wish i was harry potter too. flying is great! :D

Arsenic said:
The tradition continues....... :D

Post here if you want to get away from MCAT threads for a while and just take a break.

You guys. I will never keep up with you. What have you been doing whole day??? I leave for and I have like 10 pages to catch up on. Well actually 396-401 plus 2 on here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW Mushy, A-man's other name is BratBoy or BratMan. And we can call Anastasis, AnaBanana since Bananaface never comes on here anymore for us to call her such.