Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QofQuimica

Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking the mantle from the A-man, and full speed ahead with the new and improved random un-MCAT thread version 2.0.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic said:
i'm gonna be in lecture until 730 tonight so unless Q is around you guys may actually be able to squeeze some extra posts out of this thread beyond 10,000. the library is on the way to the parking garage so i'll stop by after class for a minute to close the thread so that nik can start up part 3. being the #1 poster in part 2 she earned it. the race is on to see who opens part 4. :laugh:
I'll close it, not to worry. Enjoy your meeting.

Nikki, are you getting ready to do the honors? We've got to be getting really close by now.

oxeye said:
My mom, sister, and BIL all do. ;) They have been trying to get me to play but I'm afraid I would end up completely neglecting my kids.

Oh yeah, I think you told me that before. Sorry. :oops:

What server are they on? I'm on Khaz Modan.

Your kids can fend for themselves. They'll be fine.

beary said:
This one resurrected! I just had a crisis trying to decide if I should post in this one or the new one. :laugh:
The girls were disappointed that we didn't actually hit 10,000. So now we have to add the last few posts, and then I'll close it again.