Radiology's Lead is Shrinking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now...Page 13!

:) :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to redeem myself a little and to steer the topic back to spam...

I saw on TV (ESPN I think) these SPAM sculpture contests where SPAM was molded into strange shapes...

Think I remember one was a little statuette of Babe Ruth's head...

Members don't see this ad :)
If eaten raw, what parasites etc. would I be subjecting myself to?

Might as well get 4 more in to hit the century mark on my posts...

triple digits for me............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:clap:
triple digits for me............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:thumbup:

Chiefs barely pulled out a win!

Status
Not open for further replies.