People on SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay maybe this doesn't fit in this category but I wanted to know what the indians thought.
Why do people get so wigged out on this site. You say the littlest thing and there is like this big lash out. I mean the whole point is to share ideas and experience being in the premed forums these days you get killed for anything! Am I reading too much into it or is everyone feeling a little too touchy these days?

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen u around a lot..on Loyola forum, NW bashing thread.

I didn't know u were a desi. Seems like we are applying to the same schools.

kiahs said:
Okay maybe this doesn't fit in this category but I wanted to know what the indians thought.
Why do people get so wigged out on this site. You say the littlest thing and there is like this big lash out. I mean the whole point is to share ideas and experience being in the premed forums these days you get killed for anything! Am I reading too much into it or is everyone feeling a little too touchy these days?

You're definitely right... some people take SDN too seriously. My advice to them is to get off the computer and think about something other than applying to medical school every now and then. Pre-meds, for some reason, love to think that they are an authority about everything.

I have asked for advice a couple of times recently and have been cited for asking ridiculous questions when they were pretty damn legit... maybe I should start exclusively posting in the India forum :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
if you've been posting or reading Pre-Allo, it's always seriously wigged out in there. Oh, and the Everyone forum. Other than that, it's alright and helpful. Out of the like 30,000 anonymous members of SDN, you're bound to get a few smartasses. Just keep posting :)

wow their are 30,000 sdners that insane i bet like 40% are desi anyone care to check how could we possibly find out?