Penn Vet c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m OOS in NJ but I’m hoping they’re gonna give out some interviews this week🤞
Fingers crossed for that! I'm NJ also and have experience working at their trauma hospital. Haven't heard anything yet

Members don't see this ad.

pennvet students didnt even have class today because of the holiday so do not stress if you had your interview last week and didn’t get a phone call today! i’m sure admissions people will be back in the office tomorrow. the weather hasn’t been bad enough to close anything or cancel classes for tomorrow either! sending y’all lots of positive vibes and fingers crossed for good news :biglove:i can answer any other questions y’all have about pennvet and my PMs are always open too!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ooo anther NJ person! That’s really cool, how did you get that experience?
I'm a senior at Drexel, which is a co-op school right across the street from Penn. I completed my co-op at Ryan veterinary hospital for 6 months. It was very fast paced but I absolutely loved working there.

Omg congrats!!! Now I’m scared I haven’t heard anything!
Don't worry!! My interviewer called at 8pm... I feel like that's very out of the norm given that it's a holiday as well. I 100% wasn't expecting anything today. It's likely the others will do tomorrow or even Wednesday

Pretty sure y'all are aware now, but people on the FB page are saying that they're doing acceptance calls tonight if you interviewed on Friday!

I just got an email that I’ve been placed on hold after my interview on Friday (IS) mixed emotions at least it isn’t a no!

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Acceptance!!!! I got my call this morning around noon.

Reactions: 9 users
Anyone's got a link for the interview questions page on sdn? I couldn't find it anywhere

Today or tomorrow for more interview invites?? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Anyone heard anything yet today? Or do we think it's just going to be Friday's from now on lol

Anyone heard anything yet today? Or do we think it's just going to be Friday's from now on lol
I’m thinking Friday’s. I think someone said a while ago they thought it was Friday’s last cycle as well. Maybe the one early one was just to get a start on sending them out?

Reactions: 3 users
guessing no one has heard anything yet? I know they’ve done some invites at 9am and others 12-1pm

I haven’t seen anything on Facebook either about it

Oh gosh a few hours behind 😂 how long ago did it come?

Just got an interview! I’m pulling my application though because I already accepted another schools offer so hopefully someone else gets this spot.

Ugh starting to lose a little bit of hope :( I know the process of penn isn’t over until it’s over, but the way they send these invites out can really make you get in your head

• Care
Ugh starting to lose a little bit of hope :( I know the process of penn isn’t over until it’s over, but the way they send these invites out can really make you get in your head
yeah I think after next week I’m really gonna mentally cross it off my list LOL

Reactions: 1 user
yeah I think after next week I’m really gonna mentally cross it off my list LOL
For my mental health, it needs to be mentally off my list as well and if good news comes in the next few weeks, cool 😂

Aww congrats! where are you going?! Thats so exciting!
Cornell! I was going to finish the cycle and do the interviews but I feel like that’s taking away someone else’s opportunity so as soon as I got into Cornell I just pulled from my 12 other schools

Reactions: 9 users
Cornell! I was going to finish the cycle and do the interviews but I feel like that’s taking away someone else’s opportunity so as soon as I got into Cornell I just pulled from my 12 other schools
Congrats!! That’s amazing! So happy and excited for you :)

oos interview by email this morning!

Reactions: 1 users
Penn is my top school and my IS, but I have 4 OOS interviews already and one acceptance so I’ve lost hope 😅
I’m IS too but I feel like a majority of invites I’ve seen are OOS so far?

lol I feel all of you guys, I think I've just accepted that I won't get in this cycle and am starting to apply to master's programs. Fortunately my PI at Davis has offered to keep me for next year in his lab if I don't get in anywhere this cycle, and I think that's really helped me accept my fate for this cycle haha. But I definitely feel the whole gonna mentally cross this off my list and if it happens, that's great!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know how many interviews they gave out last year compared to acceptances?