PCOM-Philly Vs DMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PCOM vs DMU

• DMU

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • PCOM

Votes: 40 60.6%

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can find board scores for PCOM?

Hey, guys!
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am in the process of trying to make a decision between these two schools as I write this. I absolutely loved both programs during my interview visit, with DMU perhaps making me feel a bit more "at home." Reputation-wise, are both programs on equal footing? While I know that my intended specialty will likely change by the end of my four years of medical school, as of now I am most interested in emergency medicine. Would either program give me a leg-up in this field? Thank you very much for your time and advice!

Hey, guys!
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am in the process of trying to make a decision between these two schools as I write this. I absolutely loved both programs during my interview visit, with DMU perhaps making me feel a bit more "at home." Reputation-wise, are both programs on equal footing? While I know that my intended specialty will likely change by the end of my four years of medical school, as of now I am most interested in emergency medicine. Would either program give me a leg-up in this field? Thank you very much for your time and advice!
Both are over 100 years old, 2 of the original 5 DO schools, and together account for 25% of all practicing DOs. You'll be well connected, and educated, from either school.

Reactions: 1 users