Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got me wondering how "so cute" you really are? :)
She is very cute. I'm one of her references. I believe Roja is another.

Members don't see this ad.

I do think that there needs to be a truth in advertising requirement for people to choose names.
Not that I'm disputing you Ms. Cute.
I'm not named Murphy (I'm only 1/8 Irish).

Wow, Mtv gave JLo a reality tv show about dancing. If I ever have the money, I'm going to make a reality tv show about an M2. I'm going to call it "studying."

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, Mtv gave JLo a reality tv show about dancing. If I ever have the money, I'm going to make a reality tv show about an M2. I'm going to call it "studying."

Yeah...that's NOT what I'm calling tonight...

I'd rather have a Jetta. I'm actually thinking about getting one.

Seriously, no. Don't. They are very bad in reliability (well, the last generation was), and umm, not to be mean, but there isn't a bigger chick car on the face of the earth.

I'm not named Murphy (I'm only 1/8 Irish).
Only in terms of cuteness, or hotness. Not in actual names.
I mean, my name isn't Sina.

No, but I like to flip off parts of it as I drive through. Specifically, West Columbia. Why do you ask?
Considering a job there (still kind of pissed over my agency dicking up the DC thing so I'm trying to find something better)...seeing as I was also offered a research opportunity to pursue some toxicology research at Univ. of SC.

Any advice on the area? :laugh: Other than apparently avoid West Columbia?

So, does anyone wonder if the places that actually buy you alcohol the night before judge you based on what you drink?
Like, if you drink white russians, or light beer, or pink wine, or tequila shots?

Not that I'm worried.

haha...that's where you dissapeared to as we continued our discussion.

Members don't see this ad :)
Considering a job there (still kind of pissed over my agency dicking up the DC thing so I'm trying to find something better)...seeing as I was also offered a research opportunity to pursue some toxicology research at Univ. of SC.

Any advice on the area? :laugh: Other than apparently avoid West Columbia?

WC would be where the USC campus resides. Since I'm a Clemson guy, it is just a natural thing to defile it.

So, does anyone wonder if the places that actually buy you alcohol the night before judge you based on what you drink?
Like, if you drink white russians, or light beer, or pink wine, or tequila shots?

Not that I'm worried.

Well did you order an appletinni or something fru fru like that?

Seriously, no. Don't. They are very bad in reliability (well, the last generation was), and umm, not to be mean, but there isn't a bigger chick car on the face of the earth.

Only in terms of cuteness, or hotness. Not in actual names.
I mean, my name isn't Sina.
Hmm.....used BMW then? :laugh: Or as my friend calls his.....the "ghetto Beemer" :laugh:

So where did you get your screenname?

Well did you order an appletinni or something fru fru like that?

Hey, it was for my wife. That's my story.

Also, is it wrong to rank places based on whether "dinner" was actually dinner or appetizers?

WC would be where the USC campus resides. Since I'm a Clemson guy, it is just a natural thing to defile it.
Ah....that's why. I don't know where Clemson is at. I've only been to Columbia once (and that was for the first interview at this hospital).

Not that I'm worried.
Since I don't drink anything but a few brands of import beer.....I don't have that problem.

Hey, it was for my wife. That's my story.

Also, is it wrong to rank places based on whether "dinner" was actually dinner or appetizers?

No, it isn't. I'm actually basing my ROL on the quality of the lunch that was served.

Not that I'm worried.

The safe bet is to drink what everyone else is drinking.

Unless, of course, they're drinking utter crap (like domestic light beer or something), then I'd recommend ordering whatever the hell you want. You don't want to work with people like that anyway. :p

I really like the hospital I'd be working at, but the city seems to leave something to be desired.....and the trees are kind of messed up looking down in that part of the country.

This is the biggest explosion this thread has had in a while. Where is Fetus in all this?

Ah....that's why. I don't know where Clemson is at. I've only been to Columbia once (and that was for the first interview at this hospital).
South_Carolina05.gif

Everyone on this thread is now on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.