Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...well sorta, but it's got a big EM contingent

DrMom
Sweet Tea
Me
Evo (maybe?)
Dr Will

Yeah, I think DrMom's post count was cut in half. Ouch! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I think DrMom's post count was cut in half. Ouch! :laugh:

Haha...Evo lost more than half, I think. I remember remarking to him last week that it was his 18,000th post!!!

Haha...Evo lost more than half, I think. I remember remarking to him last week that it was his 18,000th post!!!

See! That's messed up. Imagine matching and then being told you lost the spot after the fact. I'm sure it's very similar to that. Well maybe not that similar, but I'm sure it still hurts.

Members don't see this ad :)
See! That's messed up. Imagine matching and then being told you lost the spot after the fact. I'm sure it's very similar to that. Well maybe not that similar, but I'm sure it still hurts.

Dr Will is feeling very dramatic about his post count loss, I think.

I think it's maybe a little different... :laugh:

Oh, BTW...I found that Y!FMBA thread. It appears rather addicting...

Thanks a helluva lot, socuteMD! :p

Oh, BTW...I found that Y!FMBA thread. It appears rather addicting...

Thanks a helluva lot, socuteMD! :p

Haha...it wasn't exactly hidden.

It's like a mod haven over there, too!!!

My Sweet 16 on MTV. A 16 year old just recieved a 100,000 dollar jag. And now she's trying to be original by doing a hip hop dance for her guests. This is why the terrorists have won.

My Sweet 16 on MTV. A 16 year old just recieved a 100,000 dollar jag. And now she's trying to be original by doing a hip hop dance for her guests. This is why the terrorists have won.

My wife won't let me watch that show, because I throw things at the tv.
I watch it when she isn't around, and I think it is funny that all of these girls are all "We don't like it when people call us losers on the internet. You guys are losers."

Dr Will is feeling very dramatic about his post count loss, I think.

I'm allowed to. Interviews are over! Many changes will now occur. I can be off my best behavior and I can finally regrow my goatee (which I have missed since Nov).

Members don't see this ad :)

That Jag was for show...her parents got it as a rental. She really got a Jetta.

Don't ask how I know that sh**, my gf told me.

My wife won't let me watch that show, because I throw things at the tv.
I watch it when she isn't around, and I think it is funny that all of these girls are all "We don't like it when people call us losers on the internet. You guys are losers."

Somehow I've missed the fact that you've been married. And yes, I want to throw stuff at the tv right now, but figure it wouldn't be right since I don't own it. I've told myself the next tv I own will be a HDTV ready flat panel.

Don't ask how I know that sh**, my gf told me.

Are you serious? I wouldn't urinate on the rental.

How goes the trail, BTW?

Somehow I've missed the fact that you've been married. And yes, I want to throw stuff at the tv right now, but figure it wouldn't be right since I don't own it. I've told myself the next tv I own will be a HDTV ready flat panel.

I've haven't been terribly forthcoming about it. I'm afraid people will learn who I am. On a different forum someone googled me and started posting pictures of my wife that I had placed on my blog.

I'm allowed to. Interviews are over! Many changes will now occur. I can be off my best behavior and I can finally regrow my goatee (which I have missed since Nov).

I still have 2 interviews left, but I'm telling my MICU team that i'm missing a whole week when I really only need to miss 2 days. :D

I'm re-watching the 4 hours of 24 I dvr'ed.

I want to throw stuff at the tv right now, but figure it wouldn't be right since I don't own it. I've told myself the next tv I own will be a HDTV ready flat panel.

LCD and plasma screens won't hold up well to having things thrown at them.

I'm all confused now that interview season is over. I have an official top 3, but I have no idea what the actual order is.

I've haven't been terribly forthcoming about it. I'm afraid people will learn who I am. On a different forum someone googled me and started posting pictures of my wife that I had placed on my blog.

Ugh...that's awful. People on SDN are pretty respectful...as long as you stay out of the lounge.

Thankfully I have it fixed, and now if you google my name you get some guy at UNC, and some football player at WVU. I don't appear on the first page.

For all you who are applying in the future, make sure you don't have any named kegstand pictures out there, because some PDs can find them. Wait, this is EM, if they find them, they'll probably offer you a spot outside the match. Leave the hiding for the medicine geeks.

That's why I may not end up buying a Nintendo Wii. It's a dangerous thing.

Thankfully I have it fixed, and now if you google my name you get some guy at UNC, and some football player at WVU. I don't appear on the first page.

For all you who are applying in the future, make sure you don't have any named kegstand pictures out there, because some PDs can find them. Wait, this is EM, if they find them, they'll probably offer you a spot outside the match. Leave the hiding for the medicine geeks.

LOL!!!!!!!

Alright, geek time. If you want to watch sports, or any fast action movies, wait and save up for the Plasma. If you want it to function as another computer screen, use an LCD. Do not use one for the other, as LCDs exhibit ghosting during fast motion, and plasmas will burn in as computer monitors.

I think no cameras should be allowed on match day or graudation b/c of this.

Are you serious? I wouldn't urinate on the rental.

How goes the trail, BTW?

The trail has gotten BORING. My last one was a place I rotated at that I don't plan on ranking high, but felt obligated to go because of the SLOR they wrote. It was painful because it ran 2.5 hours later than expected and because of the number of people they had us interview with. I am a little excited about my last 2 though...UPenn and UMaryland.

Alright, geek time. If you want to watch sports, or any fast action movies, wait and save up for the Plasma. If you want it to function as another computer screen, use an LCD. Do not use one for the other, as LCDs exhibit ghosting during fast motion, and plasmas will burn in as computer monitors.

I went with plasma. The blurring on the LCD screens I looked at was really noticeable, and would've driven me nuts.

Yeah, current tv technology confuses me.

Well, by that point it's a little late for PDs to be finding the stuff on the intarweb.

I had to make my myspace private because of paranoia over some PD finding it.

The trail has gotten BORING. My last one was a place I rotated at that I don't plan on ranking high, but felt obligated to go because of the SLOR they wrote. It was painful because it ran 2.5 hours later than expected and because of the number of people they had us interview with. I am a little excited about my last 2 though...UPenn and UMaryland.

Read my UMaryland review when I put it up hopefully tomorrow night. I wrote one on UPenn also. I met a girl today who is a student at Penn, so I had some questions regarding some of my concerns about the place. After you interview there, PM me and I'll tell you what they were and what she said. To be honest, I liked both places a lot.

I had to make my myspace private because of paranoia over some PD finding it.

Yeah, I keep my myspace on lockdown.

Although some RANDOM guy I talked to at a bar found me on myspace and facebook using my first name and my undergrad. And then tried to FRIEND me on them....like, wtf, dude? I thought you were cute, but there's NO WAY I'm calling you back now that you've proved yourself a stalker...

So I just googled a few of my aliases to see if my myspace page came up. Luckily, if I google Dr. Will...I get Dr Will Kirby of Big Brother fame. Here's where it gets interesting. If I google my real name, I find that I'm a neurologist and have also been found guilty of racial discrimination. Thank goodness my name is common.

Yeah, I keep my myspace on lockdown.

Although some RANDOM guy I talked to at a bar found me on myspace and facebook using my first name and my undergrad. And then tried to FRIEND me on them....like, wtf, dude? I thought you were cute, but there's NO WAY I'm calling you back now that you've proved yourself a stalker...

You've got me wondering how "so cute" you really are? :)

this thread is worthless without pics.

I do think that there needs to be a truth in advertising requirement for people to choose names.
Not that I'm disputing you Ms. Cute.

I'd rather have a Jetta. I'm actually thinking about getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.