Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on this thread is now on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!
Eh, I'm one more inappropriate picture away from expulsion from SDN probably...... :laugh: You don't scare me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer -

this thread is worthless without pics.

Shut up. :laugh:

sydbarrett-cola.jpg

It's been a great run.

Members don't see this ad :)

bluto.jpg

Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We got to take these bastards. We could fight them with conventional weapons. That could take years, cost millions of lives. In this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. We're just the guys to do it!

bluto.jpg

Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We got to take these bastards. We could fight them with conventional weapons. That could take years, cost millions of lives. In this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. We're just the guys to do it!

ahdm01.jpg

I'm so behind on this thread now!

Whatever......thank you Ms. Borrellia. :laugh:

Here's a question for those who could watch closely.
What state was Faber College supposedly in?

Droz: What's Your major?
Dude: Sanskrit
Droz: Sanskrit. You are majoring in a 5000 year old dead language?
Dude: Yeah
Droz: Alright, here's Latin, that's the best I can do.

I really like that song "Chasing Cars."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Next (people can guess more than once)

Well...it was filmed in Oregon, but was supposed to take place in Pennsylvania. However, there was a Tennessee flag in the courtroom scene because that's all the set-dresser could find.

Were you looking for one of those?

Yeah, I typed Texas before I edited my post.
S'alright. They never really say one way or another during the movie though. I did find it strange that they had the Guido-esque car dealer in TN. Plus, women's colleges?

Too bad I didn't find this while IbnSina was here:
BBQBabyBacon_ninja.jpg

socute thought the thread was dying.. now it is rolling along.. big time.

so i decided it is weight loss time.. hopin to drop 20 lbs by summer.. we will see how it goes.. i need to run more..

so i decided it is weight loss time.. hopin to drop 20 lbs by summer.. we will see how it goes.. i need to run more..

Yeah bro...I gotta do the same thing. I wanna be fit by the time I start residency.

Status
Not open for further replies.