Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EctopicFetus

Keeping it funky enough
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well they need to close the old thread.. so lets move the banter here!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
today i blocked the OB service from working me 95 hours this week.. thankfully the chief is reasonable!

So we've now got two threads to take the place of the Path's Lead is Shrinking thread? Talk about your hydras.

I didnt see the other one.. and i def didnt start it!

man i got my 1st not so great eval... grrr

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone a good auto mechanic? Think I'm going to be doing a complete restoration on a 1972 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser. I've never worked with cars before besides changing oil and tires. Should be fun.

The other thread was started by IbSina (sp?) called "pre-allopathic's lead is shrinking"

Great title....

Path in the rearview mirror...

Sort of like the grim reaper? That ought to make us drive/post faster!

Take care,
Jeff

everywhere a +pad+

I was demoted for spending too much time posting in the "DIY Motivational Posters" thread... ;)

You attendings...do you work?

I mean, seriously, how many of the posts recently in EM have been by either you or Apollyon. And you aren't even IN EM!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I: cleaned, cooked, and baked.

All I need is to be barefoot and pregnant and I'm definitely gonna require a career change.

You attendings...do you work?

It's not as time-consuming as you might think. A couple of minutes here and there...usually while doing something else (I'm watching TV while I type this).

Besides, I have more free time now than I did as a med student or resident. ;)

:eek: Please tell me you are going to have some help!

Well, I'm not going to a mechanic. I figured that I'd learn as I go. Plus I got a couple of truck-saavy friends that I can question. On top of that there's an Internet forum much like this one but dedicated to land cruisers.

Hello all of you!!!!

I've finished my procrastinating...I mean studying...for the day.

It's not as time-consuming as you might think. A couple of minutes here and there...usually while doing something else (I'm watching TV while I type this).

Besides, I have more free time now than I did as a med student or resident. ;)

So this whole med school deal really IS a hazing process and things DO become better fast after graduating??

Status
Not open for further replies.