Path is in our rear view mirror part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-0

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I officially cancled my Case interview, despite coming close to not to since it looks like a great program. But IbnSina said it best..."top 3 with good odds!" Lets hope you're right. But to be honest, I'd be happy with many places.

Here's to the end of interview season! :thumbup:

Here's to the next two months. :scared:

Here's to not being able to use the interview excuse to skip rotations anymore. +pissed+

So I officially cancled my Case interview, despite coming close to not to since it looks like a great program. But IbnSina said it best..."top 3 with good odds!" Lets hope you're right. But to be honest, I'd be happy with many places.
Contract non-binding
Here's to the end of interview season! :thumbup:
Right behind you
Here's to the next two months. :scared:
:smuggrin:
Here's to not being able to use the interview excuse to skip rotations anymore. +pissed+
Not that I would advocate doing such, but unless your preceptor is actually going with you, they will never know. I mean, you had the Case interview already scheduled, and already asked off I'm sure. Take yourself a mini holiday. You need it, I hear it's cold there.

Well...there are second looks, which I plan to do at a couple of places.

BTW, I'm not too happy about my poast count dropping close to 1500. It's close to my 5th aniversery on SDN, and I've worked hard at post padding nonsense to get where I was. I was closing in on 5K and it was robbed from me! :mad:

I guess they deleted some of the older large threads that had already met their post limits. It won't tie up the servers as much. I had quite a contribution to the original antenna thread in the lounge in it's early days, about 1500 worthless posts in total.

They deleted a bunch of old, big threads. I lost 300 posts :(

Pfff...300. Years ago, I used to be in the top 10 posters on SDN.

Wait a second....maybe that's something I shouldn't be proud of.

Commies! How dare they delete threads!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wowness. I still have about 1/3 what you have now, and I have only been here for 6 or so months. Maybe I shouldn't be counting the posts per day thing, because it will begin to drop for both of us soon.

I don't know how much more cold weather I can take.

Wowness. I still have about 1/3 what you have now, and I have only been here for 6 or so months. Maybe I shouldn't be counting the posts per day thing, because it will begin to drop for both of us soon.

I've still got the rest of this year. Next year will be slow in the posting dept, I'm sure. But then I'll have 4th year. Hmmm...10K by graduation? :p

My toes have frostbite.

Ummm...or could it just be that UNC is THAT GOOD?

I mean...besides the whole VT loss :(

I love how everyone out there is dogging Clemson. "They haven't played anybody." Then they beat FSU that beat Florida, Georgia that beat Gonzaga, GT that beat Duke. Then it was "They lost to Maryland after Maryland played terribly." You know what, lots of teams have bad games. See above about VT.
Now if they have a bad game against the #4 team, they probably won't be ranked next week.

I love how everyone out there is dogging Clemson. "They haven't played anybody." Then they beat FSU that beat Florida, Georgia that beat Gonzaga, GT that beat Duke. Then it was "They lost to Maryland after Maryland played terribly." You know what, lots of teams have bad games. See above about VT.
Now if they have a bad game against the #4 team, they probably won't be ranked next week.

You keep talking, but all I hear is "Blah, blah, blah..."

You keep talking, but all I hear is "Blah, blah, blah..."

No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

Chlorophyl, borophyl.

Days without sunshine can be quite fun sometimes Socute. "Always, look on the briiiiiight siiiiide of life."

Dude...have you SEEN my Antenna posts today? I'm DEFINITELY rockin' the bright side of life right now :D.

Sweet 16 and MTV makes me want to jump out of a window. Some woman just bought her daughter a pair of $13,000 earrings. I don't even get that much in financial aid in a 6 month period.

Guess I'm too much of a noob to know what the Antenna stuff is.

You've been in the lounge.

Antenna=Y!IFMBA

The current version is: Y!IFMBA: everything we know we learned by eating the brains of smart people

Up until about Christmas it was: Y!IFMBA: the party never ends

Yeah, but I never could figure out what that weird stuff (Y!FMBA) was. I figured it was just a trash thread like this one.

Yeah, but I never could figure out what that weird stuff (Y!FMBA) was. I figured it was just a trash thread like this one.

It is, but without the EM twists. It like, encompasses ALL fields in medicine.

You know how tragic my life is right now? All I've wanted to do this winter is snowboard. And here I am in Denver, with plenty of snow around me, and NO WAY or TIME to get to a damn mountain to snowboard. Stupid rotations!

This girl is getting a Jaguar?! :mad: I want to urinate on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.