Pacific dugoni , UCLA, UCSF, USC updates and app. status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanx everyone for wishing me luck... and that goes to all of u as well......Hey MEMBER,i got the Buffalo rejection on tuesday............Whos responsibility is this to send us the communication regarding our application.....Not received a single communication from UCSF.....all hopes on Pacific n UPenn and UCLA atleast fr nw.......
Hey guyz any news frm Colarado n Boston Univs......

Members don't see this ad.

Thanx everyone for wishing me luck... and that goes to all of u as well......Hey MEMBER,i got the Buffalo rejection on tuesday............Whos responsibility is this to send us the communication regarding our application.....Not received a single communication from UCSF.....all hopes on Pacific n UPenn and UCLA atleast fr nw.......
Hey guyz any news frm Colarado n Boston Univs......

don't worry ...mary pham is responsible for ucsf...and hopefully u might hear from her on monday. Colorado wont start the iv process till next year jan.. boston and upenn interviews are being sent ...currently

Seriously getting through the weekend will be tough.:scared: Btw my stats are
Nbde 1- 87
Gpa- 3.73
Part 2- not appeared
Toefl- 112
2.5 years work ex in my country
No work ex in Usa:(

Do i stand a chance? I mean everyday that i dont get a call my confidence lessens:(

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Less than a day to go.. tension creeping in!! this is worst than giving final year exam... :scared::scared::scared:

Good luck guys.
Had a talk . UCSF is also expected to send out invites on Monday and they will only notify the candidates who have been selected for interview unlike UOP which will be notifying all the applicants.

So are we 100% sure that UCSF is sending out all the invites tomorrow? :scared:

No one is sure.. everyone is hoping on someone's word.. But if any body receives the invite then they can post it and we ll know abt it.

UCSF is confirmed...might go to tuesday max ...infact there are very high chances of the other two-- UCLA and USC as well..after all this is the 3rd week of sept now....

UCSF is confirmed...might go to tuesday max ...infact there are very high chances of the other two-- UCLA and USC as well..after all this is the 3rd week of sept now....

Do they send rejection emails also.. i mean like UOP is going to do.. :confused:

Do they send rejection emails also.. i mean like UOP is going to do.. :confused:
no UCSF will not send rejections...only the candidates those are called for interview are going to be informed via e mail...it seems that they are calling around 75 candidates for 24 positions...so the chances are going to be 1 in 3...

Members don't see this ad :)
aarrrghhh...UCSF, USC , UCLA , UOP...just finish it off today....whatever it is now.....:scared::uhno:

UCLA is going to send about 80-100 invites for interview this year.
USC about 160-180

any idea on when UCSF starts sending emails last year.. as in at the end of day like UOP is going to do.. I am getting frustrated by refreshing my email every 5 min..
mary said she will send mails around 1700 hrs PST...the office closes after that...

part 1 -pass toefl- 114 gpa-3.94 ...got rejection

can anyone tell me something about critical thinking assesment??? Any female for interview from oct 10th to oct 13th willing to share hotel??

congratulations on your invite... In critical thinking they give 2/3 case based questions and you have to respond to those...

Uop asking for critical thinking exam also?

uop....any candidate got email saying they are waitlisted or every rejected candidate got final status highlighted in red, means they will not get iv even if anyone reject iv. so we can assume if they sent everyone same email then there is chance for rejected candidate to get invite.

uop....any candidate got email saying they are waitlisted or every rejected candidate got final status highlighted in red, means they will not get iv even if anyone reject iv. so we can assume if they sent everyone same email then there is chance for rejected candidate to get invite.

final no chance of iv now

final no chance of iv now

I'm declining my interview. Unfortunately due to certain personal circumstances I will not be attending. Will me giving up a spot allow someone else to get an interview? I really hope so. I'm sure it's not final. I believe once people start dropping out of this interview a few people with "final" emails will hear from UOP. :love: Good luck guys! I hope a deserving candidate gets my spot! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This wait for ucsf is frustrating..... Have heard even ucsf giving out more number of invites this year then usual... All the best ppl