Pacific dugoni , UCLA, UCSF, USC updates and app. status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Dentist86 congratulations. Can you please share you stats.

part 1 90, no part 2, toefl 110, gpa 3.25
However UOP does not consider scores for the NBDE
Good luck all

part 1 90, no part 2, toefl 110, gpa 3.25
However UOP does not consider scores for the NBDE
Good luck all

Hey dentist 86
Thanx for sharing your stats ..
Any US experience and are you gc holder/ citizen ?

gc holder, dental assistant in US for few months, not research experience

So UOP and UCSF done ... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Any news on when UCLA is going to give their result... :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you very much for your wishes, I hope that everyone will hear good news from the schools. Best of luck all.

so is it dat the IV'S for upenn are done...I see people got rejections too...but,i didnt get any email regarding IV or Rejection,where do I stand??

guys is it all done fr UCSF.........??

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats...!
i got an Invite too from UOP.
where are you buying the equipment from for the bench test?
Actually I am searching now, do you have any idea about places to buy stuffs?

ok, so anybody heard from UCLA. Incase anybody has got an invite, please post it here!

I think we have to call ucla and USC. But no one answers phone at ucla.

do ne1 knws wen USC gna send out?????

Hello Guys..I called UCLA yesterday no answer..I sent her an email and she replied me back saying that the INVITATIONS WILL BE SENT NO LATER THAN 24 SEPTEMBER..I dont know if it is september 24 or before that. Good luvk to all..

Hello Guys..I called UCLA yesterday no answer..I sent her an email and she replied me back saying that the INVITATIONS WILL BE SENT NO LATER THAN 24 SEPTEMBER..I dont know if it is september 24 or before that. Good luvk to all..

thanx tweety:)

I jus called USC....n acc to d 1 who picked...he says ''will send out by d end of dis mnth n dey still reviewing d applications....n process will go on........''

Thanks tweety, it relieves some pressure off from my chest...
Thanks again:)

I jus called USC....n acc to d 1 who picked...he says ''will send out by d end of dis mnth n dey still reviewing d applications....n process will go on........''

Thanks erac...:)

Thanks Tweety. Also, Im guessing like all the California schools, UCLA will send all the invites in one go only!
Fingers crossed. Good luck guys :)

Thanks Tweety. Also, Im guessing like all the California schools, UCLA will send all the invites in one go only!
Fingers crossed. Good luck guys :)

UCLA will :confused::confused: UCLA already sent out interview. its gone already..:)

I am looking for accommodation for ucsf interview, i am an Indian male, anybody has something then please reply, thanks