*Ortho 2006 interviews*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dang, why all the judgemental and elitist attitudes? Sure, OEC had a rep of maybe letting in some candidates through the "back door" for 3 or 4 cycles of applications. But they're gone and supposedly from this cycle on, the schools are picking the applicants with zero OEC influence. Someone please explain how this is different from the residents who will graduate from the new non-OEC programs that started up during approximately the same time frame - Maimonides, Arizona, South Carolina.

Are you seriously going to judge your neighbor orthodontist based on where he trained rather than his knowledge and quality of his work? All residents can read the same textbooks and take the same Board examl, how are you going to judge that they are "inferior" orthodontists based on their residency? We all know someone who probably would be a great orthodontist but will never have a chance because of how competitive it is to get in. And admit it, you probably even know someone who got into a legit program with some serious backdoor connection.

For the applicants out there this cycle who are interviewing at a former OEC: be very careful letting the other applicants & residents you interact with at non-OEC programs that you are interviewing at a former OEC. I think the responses in this thread show what you are likely to encounter and obviously you don't need any negative judgement on you while trying your best to interview and match.

I'm glad individuals are finally giving some perspective on this issue! Let's not revert back to the cliques and cliche's of high school where aberrant behavior led to social isolation. I've been in private practice (GP) for 4 years and, yes, the professional social clubs are out there but they are NOT based on where you graduated from...trust me. Sure, it will get you in the door if the banality of this type of club appeals to you, but, like a profesisonal or study club, the friendships, bonds, and professional respect are more deeply imbedded than that.

While I respect most of your opinions on this topic, most are a bit naive and the influence of your school faculty are boldly apparant. Just remember, just like with high school, undergrad, or dental school, in the end it doesn't matter where you trained....it's what you do professionally after your training that truly defines you in the eyes of your peers.

Members don't see this ad.

I agree w/ all the legacy-spot comments and that so much in the ortho application process is not fair. It perhaps more political than competitive. I've said that before.

I also feel that isolating those who went to OEC isn't nice behavior. I just wouldn't be surprised if it happens to some extent. For example, I did notice at GORP that the UNLV guys didn't have mobs of people talking to them. It's an awkward thing. Of course, that was before we knew OEC was bankrupt. It likely will change gradually as time passes.

Yes, many in the OEC programs were as well or better qualified as those in "traditional" programs. Yet, most likely many didn't match elsewhere for a reason or two. However, I still would not recommend going to a former-OEC school for lots of reasons already stated. It'll take a few years for the reputation and programs to clean house.

Hopefully, those programs (JU, UNLV, and CU) will get into good working order. As Wendell estimates, that may mean trimming things to reasonable levels (5-6 residents vs. 16).

I am also a GP (3 years) and can understand DirtyMolars comments, however, I would suggest contacting your Orthodontist mentor (preferably a faculty member at a non-former OEC program) and discussing the issue rather than relying on info from a GP that isn't currently an experienced Orthodontist. I did so with my mentor (an Orthodontist practicing for 30+ years, heavily involved with his alumni association and study clubs) and gained some useful info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Back to interviews.....

Has anyone heard from UNC?? MCG?? or Baylor??

Tufts?? (Sorry I HAD to :D )

I am also a GP (3 years) and can understand DirtyMolars comments, however, I would suggest contacting your Orthodontist mentor (preferably a faculty member at a non-former OEC program) and discussing the issue rather than relying on info from a GP that isn't currently an experienced Orthodontist. I did so with my mentor (an Orthodontist practicing for 30+ years, heavily involved with his alumni association and study clubs) and gained some useful info.

I agree with barney12 and that your ultimate resource is your mentor orthodontist(s). They'll all have their own personal spin on this subject and can be quite enlightening on the nuances of interprofessional relationships.

Very true about the question of resources. I'll go on to speak more about the stigma that will follow you after school's over. I meant to get to that yesterday, but will throw out my two cents below:

Though all programs graduate orthodontists (including former OEC schools that are now OEC-recovering schools), the OEC school ? does matter if you plan on interacting much w/ other ortho colleagues down the line. Eventually, when you finish you'll belong to your local and state orthodontic societies. You'll get to know each other. To some in your society, where you went to school will be an issue. You won't need to go into academics for it to be a concern for some.

A few years ago when applying to programs, I asked a friend of mine (almost done w/ residency at that point) about other effects an OEC education might have. He suggested that it may be difficult to find membership in peer study clubs and other social fraternities as an orthodontist. I think he's right. Over time, you may win others' trust, but it'll be harder (all else being equal) than for the "normal" grad who finished at Penn or USC, for example.

So, "going OEC" will hurt you more than you think over the long run. Especially, if you went to an OEC school when it was OEC-operated (whether "scholarship" or not). Orthodontists are people and don't like what OEC was trying to do. To associate w/ them is not positive. Choose wisely. You've got your entire life to live w/ the consequences.

You must still be in school. Most orthodontists, dentists could care less where you went to school. They care more about "can you do the job", and "can you do it well". I know ALOT of incompetent "normal" grads. I also know excellent OEC grads. All that stuff about not being accepted in social fraternities, and peer study clubs is garbage.

That is the biggest load of crap that I have ever heard. First, OEC has no affiliation with those schools anymore. So whoever gets in there is not backdooring anything. Second, backdooring into ortho programs has been around long before OEC. There was research done a few years ago to see how many Orthodontist were legacies, the number was near 60%. It's estimated that only 1 in three positions in ortho are actually available, meaning that the slot hasn't been promised to someone else. Third, the fact that you would decrease your chances of getting accepted into a program, and posibly postpone your career by a year or more because of someone else's perception make me question your intelligence. That just makes no sense at all! Lastly, people said the same thing about Nova ortho a few years ago when they were a new program. Jim Vaden still thinks that Nova isn't a good program because it's "new".

Wow, didn't think this would get so heated. You have a really good point about the whole backdooring into ortho. Very true. While I do think it'll still be a watch and see on these former-oec-now-nonoec programs...because there are questions floating around on how they're going to have enough patients or faculty coverage for the increased number of residents in the program...I don't think that undermines the intelligence of the residents nor the quality of education until proven otherwise. I recant my previous post and I am sorry if it offended anyone. I do think that these back-and-forth arguments are something that the ortho community will have to deal with for awhile, regardless of their validity.

I guess we can all say that it sucks for those who got screwed/sued by this whole oec thing...and everyone can be happy that some big company isn't trying to use the ortho educational system for their financial benefit anymore.

The end. Phew, this forum can get scary!

i cannot simply switch over and say ok now it's non-oec so everything's all hunky doodle doo. why you may ask? Fact these 3 schools got into bed with lazarra. there were warning signs about him that they ignored because he pitched $$$$ and his unrealistic b.s. to them. they ignored aao concerns. the people there philosophically are 180 degrees from where i'm at in terms of health care provision, education, autonomy of dentists, etc.
i am also not applying to these schools because simply i do not know what to expect. for example the large number of classes that residents showed up to that had no faculty. clinical utter dysfunction. met a resident at an interview who told me he cancelled his interview at jax b/c 3 weeks ago they told him tuition is set at 65K/yr, and then 1 week ago when he called to confirm the date and time they told him tuition is now 75K/yr. no one know's what to expect. enough patients?? financially viable?? rising tuition every year? faculty??
again, from people i know, who are open about it, it was a backdoor. i guess people can argue about that until they're blue in the face.
you can't compare to nova, or other new ortho programs. nova, etc don't have a history of screwing over residents and associating with shady entities like oec. again i don't care that now there non-oec. the history is there. too much of an unpredictable situation.

Wow, didn't think this would get so heated. You have a really good point about the whole backdooring into ortho. Very true. While I do think it'll still be a watch and see on these former-oec-now-nonoec programs...because there are questions floating around on how they're going to have enough patients or faculty coverage for the increased number of residents in the program...I don't think that undermines the intelligence of the residents nor the quality of education until proven otherwise. I recant my previous post and I am sorry if it offended anyone. I do think that these back-and-forth arguments are something that the ortho community will have to deal with for awhile, regardless of their validity.

I guess we can all say that it sucks for those who got screwed/sued by this whole oec thing...and everyone can be happy that some big company isn't trying to use the ortho educational system for their financial benefit anymore.

The end. Phew, this forum can get scary!

hey man. take a deep breath. scarier things have happened. you'll live :)

That is the biggest load of crap that I have ever heard. First, OEC has no affiliation with those schools anymore. So whoever gets in there is not backdooring anything. Second, backdooring into ortho programs has been around long before OEC. There was research done a few years ago to see how many Orthodontist were legacies, the number was near 60%. It's estimated that only 1 in three positions in ortho are actually available, meaning that the slot hasn't been promised to someone else. Third, the fact that you would decrease your chances of getting accepted into a program, and posibly postpone your career by a year or more because of someone else's perception make me question your intelligence. That just makes no sense at all! Lastly, people said the same thing about Nova ortho a few years ago when they were a new program. Jim Vaden still thinks that Nova isn't a good program because it's "new".

agree about the connections and legacy thing in ortho. it's terrible and needs to change. where is this 60% coming from????? you're sayin there's actually research on this??? Generally Nova is accepted as a quality program not a fair comparison to oec's.

i cannot simply switch over and say ok now it's non-oec so everything's all hunky doodle doo. why you may ask? Fact these 3 schools got into bed with lazarra. there were warning signs about him that they ignored because he pitched $$$$ and his unrealistic b.s. to them. they ignored aao concerns. the people there philosophically are 180 degrees from where i'm at in terms of health care provision, education, autonomy of dentists, etc.
i am also not applying to these schools because simply i do not know what to expect. for example the large number of classes that residents showed up to that had no faculty. clinical utter dysfunction. met a resident at an interview who told me he cancelled his interview at jax b/c 3 weeks ago they told him tuition is set at 65K/yr, and then 1 week ago when he called to confirm the date and time they told him tuition is now 75K/yr. no one know's what to expect. enough patients?? financially viable?? rising tuition every year? faculty??
again, from people i know, who are open about it, it was a backdoor. i guess people can argue about that until they're blue in the face.
you can't compare to nova, or other new ortho programs. nova, etc don't have a history of screwing over residents and associating with shady entities like oec. again i don't care that now there non-oec. the history is there. too much of an unpredictable situation.

I think you should seperate OEC from the schools. The schools are led by very well respected faculty, which they have plenty of. There is no clinical dysfunction at any school. All three are well run. There was some confusion at Jax due to it being a private school, and Lazzara pulling out of the school at the last minute. Luckily the school became profitable this year, and will be ok. The tuition is 75K, you have to pay to play. Jax is the most technologically advanced ortho program in the nation. They see plenty of patients at least 50 per resident, and I know a resident who did 100 with 3 surgery cases. As far as going backdoor, I agree with you that some of the residents at these programs would have never gotten into an ortho program. However, there are a lot (at least half) who would have gotten in to other programs had they applied to enough, or waited a year. Now about the quality of the school, I believe that the Jax residents are more prepared coming out of residency than Nova grads. I've seen the work from these grads. Every resident is different, you get out of your residency what you put in, you can't blame the school. I believe alot of ortho residents try to coast once they get into a program, because they worked so hard to get in. Oh and by the way, Jax had a 100% pass rate on the Board exam with 14 residents. I don't think Nova can say that. I'm not trying to put Nova down, I'm friends with Rick Singer. I like Dr. Sotsky, and Meister alot.

they will be calling early this week, nov. 10th is the date
Is there a social the night before at Kentucky or just the interviews on the 10th?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything from the following schools yet? Someone must have by now.

Detroit Mercy
Tufts
Howard
NYU
Case Western
Connecticut
Boston University
UCLA

Howard contacted me today. It is the 31st of Nov. 1. Has anyone heard from Mamoinides yet.

Indiana e-mailed today. November 9th and 10th.

Does anyone else agree that we start a new thread for any more OEC comments? I enjoy the lively and productive discussion but I think we should limit this particular thread to interview information.:)

Nice work, S Files. Doc Firm is passionately defending his side, but I like your arguments.

You must still be in school. Most orthodontists, dentists could care less where you went to school. They care more about "can you do the job", and "can you do it well". I know ALOT of incompetent "normal" grads. I also know excellent OEC grads. All that stuff about not being accepted in social fraternities, and peer study clubs is garbage.

Doc Firm, I am in school. This is a forum for residents. I have a resident's perspective. You sound like you are a resident at one of the three "quickly-forget-we-were-OEC" schools. No wonder your posts are what they are.

As I indicated earlier, I asked another resident about other "side-effects" of an OEC education. He passed the stigma-related stuff on to me. This took place a few years back in the heat of the OEC expansion. We (who were not willing to sign or associate w/ OEC) were nervous as he## about what might happen. I only posted his comments because this topic came up now. Tell him it's garbage. That's the way many thought at least at the time (and likely still do to some extent).

I can think of scores of conversations I've had w/ orthodontists about OEC. Few of them have revolved around the abilities of the graduates. The main beef was orthdontists loved neither the business model nor the idea of colleagues working for such a model. I'm willing to bet some will not quickly forget that UNLV, CU, and JU trained those students willing to work for Imagine. Put yourself in their shoes.

Those willing to get in bed w/ OEC (most are still running the programs at the 3 schools) demonstrated a willingness that makes me uncomfortable. Character--not just competency--is part of the discussion, too, Extra Firm. If you can't see this, I think you're the exception and can't identify w/ the generally held tendencies among active or future ortho practicioners.

These are the reasons my friend indicated years ago OEC folks likely would have trouble entering social circles. These sentiments will likely weaken w/ time (w/ OEC's passing), but I bet it'll take a few years to get over the hurt those schools were willing to inflict on orthodontists.

Doc Firm, I am in school. This is a forum for residents. I have a resident's perspective. You sound like you are a resident at one of the three "quickly-forget-we-were-OEC" schools. No wonder your posts are what they are.

As I indicated earlier, I asked another resident about other "side-effects" of an OEC education. He passed the stigma-related stuff on to me. This took place a few years back in the heat of the OEC expansion. We (who were not willing to sign or associate w/ OEC) were nervous as he## about what might happen. I only posted his comments because this topic came up now. Tell him it's garbage. That's the way many thought at least at the time (and likely still do to some extent).

I can think of scores of conversations I've had w/ orthodontists about OEC. Few of them have revolved around the abilities of the graduates. The main beef was orthdontists loved neither the business model nor the idea of colleagues working for such a model. I'm willing to bet some will not quickly forget that UNLV, CU, and JU trained those students willing to work for Imagine. Put yourself in their shoes.

Those willing to get in bed w/ OEC (most are still running the programs at the 3 schools) demonstrated a willingness that makes me uncomfortable. Character--not just competency--is part of the discussion, too, Extra Firm. If you can't see this, I think you're the exception and can't identify w/ the generally held tendencies among active or future ortho practicioners.

These are the reasons my friend indicated years ago OEC folks likely would have trouble entering social circles. These sentiments will likely weaken w/ time (w/ OEC's passing), but I bet it'll take a few years to get over the hurt those schools were willing to inflict on orthodontists.

Again, you are making broad sweeping statements about these programs. First, you have to realize that there are OEC residents, and non-OEC residents. Just because OEC had some residents at a school doesn't mean that they controlled the school. This is the greatest fallicy out there. At Colorado, Osterle wouldn't let Lazzara even come into the clinic. The non-OEC people had nothing to do with Lazzara. Second, you also have to separate the people who brought Lazzara into these schools (ie. admistration) and the faculty who teach at these schools. It's just wrong to question someone's character who accepted a position or decided to teach at a program, and had nothing with Lazzara.
I am a graduate of one of these programs, I've had no problems with dentists or orthodontists questioning my character, or skills. I am saying this whole OEC vs non-OEC is garbage in the real world. These intense feelings are mainly in residency programs, and undergrad dental.

Tarheel Quote said:
:
Originally Posted by Firm
Jax is the most technologically advanced ortho program in the nation.

I am extremely curious to know how you arrived at this conclusion.

How many ortho schools are completely digital? Use Orthocad IQ, present powerpoints (30-50 slides) on every single patient?

There was research done a few years ago to see how many Orthodontist were legacies, the number was near 60%. It's estimated that only 1 in three positions in ortho are actually available, meaning that the slot hasn't been promised to someone else.

B.S. Please. Lets see that "research." Not one resident at my program is a legacy. Only interviewed at non OEC schools and the # of legacies were much fewer than 60%. Not saying it doesn't exist, but it is either much much lower or it is inflated by OEC residents who didn't work as hard as their daddy's. Just throwing this out there - is there a small possibility that people worked real hard, sacrificed and were gifted and this is what got them in and not some conspiracy theory?

Lastly, people said the same thing about Nova ortho a few years ago when they were a new program.

Riiiiiight. Because a new ortho program brought the same issues to the table as what OEC did. Apples and Oranges. No similarities between these two besides they were both new at one time - the issue is what OEC stood for - for profit education backed by those willing to sell out the profession in order to advance their interests.

Just remember, just like with high school, undergrad, or dental school, in the end it doesn't matter where you trained....it's what you do professionally after your training that truly defines you in the eyes of your peers.

Great perspective of a G.P. related to the orthodontic field. This same great perspective of the G.P. led the ADA to allow OEC to occur while tying the orthodontic community's hands behind its back. With in the orthodontic community - it does matter. Granted - perhaps more to those who recently graduated. I know I am not the only orthodontist who will not want to professionally associate with an OEC orthodontist. Also, a general dentist has no base of comparison, you did not compete to get into traditional dental schools to see lesser qualified applicants get the same degree from for profit educational systems. If you did you would have a problem with this concept as well.

Yes, many in the OEC programs were as well or better qualified as those in "traditional" programs. Yet, most likely many didn't match elsewhere for a reason or two.

No - maybe just one reason - they were not as well qualified. Please. Anyone thinking there was not a difference in those choosing an OEC acceptance and those who matched at traditional schools is delusional. I know I know - they all had the stats to get in wherever they wanted but just happened to like the geographic location. Come on.

However, there are a lot (at least half) who would have gotten in to other programs had they applied to enough, or waited a year.

At least half? Why not just base it on some imaginary research again and call it 60%. If you want to debate the merits of OEC than fine....but bring reality to the table or at least not made up numbers. Would of could of should of. Those in traditional programs did have the common sense to apply to enough, they did wait a year and apply again, they did have an application that waranted getting in the right way - they did not sell out and avoid these shortcomings by going the OEC route.

I am saying this whole OEC vs non-OEC is garbage in the real world.

Not in my world. Not in the world of many orthodontic residents and orthodontic practitioners out there. Oh so now its not a big deal right. This company and its cronies sold the integrity of the profession under the bridge. Many people will not forget.

How many ortho schools are completely digital? Use Orthocad IQ, present powerpoints (30-50 slides) on every single patient?

Mine does. Same with alot of places I interviewed. Some of the best orthodontists out there don't have digital anything though. Shiny equipment does not mask the stink the whole sell out operation brought to the profession

Firm: I have to comment on your recent posts. I'm a current resident at Nova ortho and find your remarks to be incredibly short-sighted. On one hand you are saying it's not right to make generalizations regarding the OEC programs yet you feel it's okay to do just that with respect to Nova's ortho residency.
Maybe it's due to your own insecurities concerning your program but it's very unprofessional to make such comments with your limited knowledge. Nova has a very solid program especially with respect to biomechanics and clinical orthodontics. You're right with one statement you made about our program: we didn't have a 100% pass rate on the board with 16 residents last year, we had a 100% pass rate with 7/7 residents.

P.S. From my graduating dental class we had 2 students accepted to OEC programs. Both were in the bottom 20% of the class. I find it hard to believe that this isn't the case with a good majority of the OEC residents.

Antidentite

your responses speak volumes of your poor sense of propriety. The disdain you have for your brethren is obvious...sad, but obvious. It is truly a mistake for you to make unqualified judgements and gross generalizations like you have and still call yourself a health professional. I can only hope you're able to find your ruby slippers and change your ill begotten sense of professional segregation.

Now, can we please end this OEC stuff and stick to interviews on this thread!

nice hit and run slick. we can get back to the interviews in one sec. i do apologize that this ran on in a thread that serves a different purpose. but it is important that this cycle of interviewees are familiar with this topic......it came up at almost every one of my interviews and it is good to have an oppinion if it comes up or if you choose to bring it up.

poor sense of "propriety"? i guess i am not even smart enough to know what that means. i have no disdain for my "brethren", but only for big words i have to look up definitions for online to formulate a response to. (actually I do have disdain for OEC - you are right.) please list my gross generalizations.....i did not make the 60% of residents are legacies statement...merely responded to it. i guess i hold the standard of a health professional to a higher regard than you. it has nothing to do with ruby slippers? it does have to do with for profit education influencing health care training and those who put their individual and monetary goals over the integrity of the profession. i see you are applying. too bad OEC went under.....sounds like you would have made a great applicant for them as you have no qualms with that type of system. be sure to tell the program directors you interview with that you had no problems with what OEC wanted to do either - i am sure they would be very interested to hear your opinions since mine are so uninformed. dentistry and orthodontics are fantastic fields, but will not remain so in an environment that includes MBA's with investment bank backings influencing how things are done. i did not invent this segregation - it was initiated by the founders, backers and participants in OEC education who bought into a different educational model than traditional schools. if you approve of OEC that is fine - we will agree to disagree - but don't cop out and say i am some type of elitist. my disagreements with oec are well documented on here......well before i was even accepted into a traditional program - if it meant OEC or no ortho for me it would have been an easy decision - and that was soley based on wanting to live up to the integrity of a health professional. stick to the issue and not personal insults that reek of the "unqualified judgements" you claim to be insulted by.

As stated before, can we please keep this thread to ortho interviews. Too much has been spent on this OEC argument. For those who feel so passionately about OEC- start a new thread.

As stated before, can we please keep this thread to ortho interviews. Too much has been spent on this OEC argument. For those who feel so passionately about OEC- start a new thread.

Yes, I agree. Interview info only.....PLEASE!:D

I agree the focus has to be into the interview process UNLV Octobre 23/30

How many school can you put on the match list? Is there only 3 spots or something?

UIowa-- Sept 21-22nd or Oct 13-14th. Thurs aft. social, Fri. interview/tour.
Montefiore-- Oct. 9th or 16th with socials the nights before both
UTenn-- Oct. 9th
Nebraska-- Oct 12-13th or 15-16th
UAB-- Oct. 18,19,20th
UMich-- Oct 18th or 23rd with socials the night before
UMinn-- Oct 25th-26th
St. Barnabas-- Oct. 25 or Nov. 1
OUHSC-- Nov. 2nd-3rd, Nov 10th
UPenn-- Every Mon/ Wed 6 students every session
UIC-- Oct 10,12,19,26,31
Nova --Oct 9th
St. Louis-- Oct. 23-26
Loma Linda - Oct 30 & 31
LSU-- Nov 3rd or 6th
VCU-- Nov. 2-3
UMDNJ-- Oct. 20, 23
Einstein-- Nov 1st
UCSF-- Oct 25th
UMKC-- Oct 23rd,
Ohio St--Nov 13th or 14th
Maryland--Oct 18th
Houston--Oct 25th-26th or 26th-27th
Louisville--Oct 30th-31st
Washington--Oct 23rd
Oregon-- Nov 2nd or 8th
Pitt-- Oct 30th
Rochester--??
Colorado--oct 20th
UNLV--October 23 / 30
San Antonio--Nov 13th or Nov 6th
Marquette--Nov 2nd, 3rd
CNMC-- Oct 28th
Baylor-- Nov 1, 2nd
West Virginia -- Oct 30th
Harvard -- Oct 30th and 31st
Howard -- Oct 31 / Nov 1st
Indiana -- Nov 9th and 10th
UNC -- Oct 30th and 31st
Jax -- Oct 23rd

Has UNC officially notified any of the interviewees?

Is UNC two full interview days or one or the other?

10/30 social and 10/31, by email.

Any news from NYU?

any news from Tufts?:D

I heard possibly nov 13th and they haven't notified yet

i heard 13and 14Nov ,too

UIowa-- Sept 21-22nd or Oct 13-14th. Thurs aft. social, Fri. interview/tour.
Montefiore-- Oct. 9th or 16th with socials the nights before both
UTenn-- Oct. 9th
Nebraska-- Oct 12-13th or 15-16th
UAB-- Oct. 18,19,20th
UMich-- Oct 18th or 23rd with socials the night before
UMinn-- Oct 25th-26th
St. Barnabas-- Oct. 25 or Nov. 1
OUHSC-- Nov. 2nd-3rd, Nov 10th
UPenn-- Every Mon/ Wed 6 students every session
UIC-- Oct 10,12,19,26,31
Nova --Oct 9th
St. Louis-- Oct. 23-26
Loma Linda - Oct 30 & 31
LSU-- Nov 3rd or 6th
VCU-- Nov. 2-3
UMDNJ-- Oct. 20, 23
Einstein-- Nov 1st
UCSF-- Oct 25th
UMKC-- Oct 23rd,
Ohio St--Nov 13th or 14th
Maryland--Oct 18th
Houston--Oct 25th-26th or 26th-27th
Louisville--Oct 30th-31st
Washington--Oct 23rd
Oregon-- Nov 2nd or 8th
Pitt-- Oct 30th
Rochester--??
Colorado--oct 20th
UNLV--October 23 / 30
San Antonio--Nov 13th or Nov 6th
Marquette--Nov 2nd, 3rd
CNMC-- Oct 28th
Baylor-- Nov 1, 2nd
West Virginia -- Oct 30th
Harvard -- Oct 30th and 31st
Howard -- Oct 31 / Nov 1st
Indiana -- Nov 9th and 10th
UNC -- Oct 30th or 31st
Jax -- Oct 23rd
UOP-- Oct 30 social & Oct 31

Columbia-- 20th, 23rd, 27th, 30th, 1st, 3rd
:thumbup:

Tufts, Interviews are either Nov 13 or Nov 14. Confirmed.

Is there a social the night before at Kentucky or just the interviews on the 10th?

UKy called yesterday. Nov 9th social, Nov 10th Interview.

And make you guys enroll for Sky miles through the interview season!

;-)

have they informed yet and how do they do it?
UNC CALLED TODAY. HEY, FOR THE PEOPLE THAT INTERVIEWED AT TENN DID YOU GET A LETTER IN THE MAIL THANKING YOU FOR INTERVIEWING THERE. JUST CURIOUS.

Any one heard from NYU? Any piece of info?????

I CALLED NYU and they are calling people next week and the interviews are on both NOVEMBER 10TH, friday, and NOVEMBER 11TH, saturday!

hope this helps.

good luck!

UNC CALLED TODAY. HEY, FOR THE PEOPLE THAT INTERVIEWED AT TENN DID YOU GET A LETTER IN THE MAIL THANKING YOU FOR INTERVIEWING THERE. JUST CURIOUS.

Yea, I got a letter from UT Memphis as well.

Anyone hear from USC?

i heard a friend of a friend got an interview at usc if that helps!

i know it's been asked, but someone must've heard from boston and case western...anyone out there?! thanks and good luck to all!