Oklahoma State c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Woo! Cheers apopken! I haven't been rejected yet either (OOS) so it's a good day!
I haven't gotten a rejection email yet today either so yay!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Woo no rejection either haha

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone gotten a rejection? Should I rejoice in the absents of an email or wait until, I don't know, midnight.

Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy crap... It's been such a hectic week, for some reason I thought today was the 30th!

Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile

Woo! Cheers apopken! I haven't been rejected yet either (OOS) so it's a good day!

Thank you! I'm pumped. Crossing my fingers it goes well! Good luck to you and all other applying! Hopefully them expanding the OOS seats will work in your favor!

Good luck to everyone today! Hoping you IS get good news and us OOS don't hear anything! *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone today! Hopping you IS get good news and us OOS don't hear anything! *fingers crossed*
Thanks RedLauren! I know IS already got their interview invites a couple days ago, so hopefully OOS doesn't hear anything at all! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Its now 6:00 eastern time, no rejection email yet. Does anyone know if they have gone out yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received anything either. Do you guys think by "ineligible applicants" they mean only the ones who don't meet the minimum standards to apply?

Maybe just ineligible? I'm going to take it as a slight win for now. I need it after being destroyed by the last 4

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe just ineligible? I'm going to take it as a slight win for now. I need it after being destroyed by the last 4

I'm in the exact same boat. Still hanging on to hope for Georgia as well

I haven't received anything either. Do you guys think by "ineligible applicants" they mean only the ones who don't meet the minimum standards to apply?
Correct. Actual acceptances/rejections/waitlist will all go out at the same time end of Feb/first of March.

Thanks. That would explain why it was so quiet today. Does anyone know if they did the same process last year?

Last year everyone was emailed their status on February 23rd. It's getting close!

I have a tour scheduled for Friday, I'm pretty excited. I'm not an applicant this cycle but hopefully this fall. Anyway, I'm hoping it goes well! :)
Cool! Depending on what time, I should be in the anatomy lab or my other lab! You should holla at me!

Last year everyone was emailed their status on February 23rd. It's getting close!
I saw people posting in this thread and I had a heart attack.

I have a tour scheduled for Friday, I'm pretty excited. I'm not an applicant this cycle but hopefully this fall. Anyway, I'm hoping it goes well! :)
That's so exciting! You'll love it!

Are you touring the hospital as well? I'll be in lecture at McElroy all morning, but I'll be in Food Animal wing for Intro to Clinics II in the afternoon and could say hello.

Have fun! :D

We should be going through the hospital as well. I'll keep an eye out for you, too! :heckyeah:
I really should take an official tour as well- I haven't seen any of the hospital since the addition (except for OCS, but still). I tend to stick to McElroy though, so it's not as new and exciting.

I really should take an official tour as well- I haven't seen any of the hospital since the addition (except for OCS, but still). I tend to stick to McElroy though, so it's not as new and exciting.
Tours are fun, especially if your guide takes you in the exotics ward. I always try to take my tours in there because the Drs are awesome and will go through all the cases with you. I got to see some cute chinchillas in there last week. :)

Tours are fun, especially if your guide takes you in the exotics ward. I always try to take my tours in there because the Drs are awesome and will go through all the cases with you. I got to see some cute chinchillas in there last week. :)
I should definitely do it then! The only tour I ever had was for EAP and it was like 9 pm at night and it was dark and quiet and nothing was really happening. And they only really showed us McElroy! :(

I loved seeing so many SDNers get acceptances today! I think like 3 or 4 schools sent them today! It makes me that more excited for late February!

I loved seeing so many SDNers get acceptances today! I think like 3 or 4 schools sent them today! It makes me that more excited for late February!

It'll be here in no time!

It really will be! I feel like I just got the interview invite yesterday and my interview is already week from today! :soexcited:
Awww good luck. I really wanted to help with interviews but I'll be gone on preceptor.

T minus five days until my interview. I'm excited but verrryy nervous. I'm notoriously bad when it comes to talking about myself. I'd rather talk about...anything else really. :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
T minus five days until my interview. I'm excited but verrryy nervous. I'm notoriously bad when it comes to talking about myself. I'd rather talk about...anything else really. :laugh:
Woot woot! I believe in you Emily! You can do it!

(I really wish they interviewed OOS because I'm an attention hoe who likes to talk and can talk up herself in interviews but alas. OOS problems)

Reactions: 4 users
Awww good luck. I really wanted to help with interviews but I'll be gone on preceptor.

Thank you! And good luck with your preceptor!

I'm exactly the same way and I tend to ramble when I'm nervous. But I've been debating topics with a coworker and hopefully that helps!

(I really wish they interviewed OOS because I'm an attention hoe who likes to talk and can talk up herself in interviews but alas. OOS problems)

Good luck anyway!

Do you think they'd notice if we traded? Hahaha. But, thanks! I'm hoping we both get accepted!

Thank you! And good luck with your preceptor!

I'm exactly the same way and I tend to ramble when I'm nervous. But I've been debating topics with a coworker and hopefully that helps!

Good luck anyway!

Nice to know I'm not the only one. :) Good luck, apopken! I'm sure you'll do great! What day is your interview?

Do you think they'd notice if we traded? Hahaha. But, thanks! I'm hoping we both get accepted!

Nice to know I'm not the only one. :) Good luck, apopken! I'm sure you'll do great! What day is your interview?

Thursday afternoon! It's only a couple days away. Holy crap! I'm ready but also so not ready. When is yours?

I can't for the life of me figure out why they always have interviews when first years have their first major anatomy exam. Don't be too skeered by the drawn faces wandering through the school and lobby. haha

Reactions: 3 users