****Official Stony Brook Med C/O 2015 Acceptance Thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgonka

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so people were asking for this so I decided to post it. Does anyone know how to make a facebook group? Also, does anyone know when the second look is?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for making this thread. I spoke to the admissions office about a week ago and they said that second looks are later in the spring. I think late march.

yeah i spoke to them to, but they wouldnt give an exact date. Is stony brook your top choice?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from NY, so in terms of state School it definitely is. I really liked the atmosphere, so it's really up there for me. Is it for you?

Did anyone receive confirmation of any sort that they received your acceptance of the acceptance?

Yeah im like 99% sure im going there. Im a NY resident to so state tuition is definitely nice. I really loved the school everyone was so nice there, now comes the hard part of looking for an apartment lol.

Did anyone receive confirmation of any sort that they received your acceptance of the acceptance?

Yeah i got an email the day they received my deposit and forms saying my spot was secure.

Ye i received notice of acceptance too. Ye if I go, I'm prty sure I'm not dorming unless its part of a financial package or something. I've been looking at the apts around. Not bad if you have a roommate. I wish their off campus website was better though

well now I'm real worried because I never was notified that they received my deposit or acceptance letter. Guess I'll call first thing in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.