***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received an interview a few days ago after silence since I applied back when the app opened. Will be declining the invite, good luck to anyone hoping for one!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted! I however will be attending a different school. I hope it goes to one of you still waiting. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted! I however will be attending a different school. I hope it goes to one of you still waiting. Good luck to everyone!
Did you receive your acceptance call today or on Monday like the other few who have received calls?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a call from the same Midvale, Utah number at around 1:45 on both Monday and Yesterday (Tuesday). I missed the call both times but when I tried calling back there was infinite ringing. Would Roseman leave a voicemail acceptance? No voicemail was left for me.

I received a call from the same Midvale, Utah number at around 1:45 on both Monday and Yesterday (Tuesday). I missed the call both times but when I tried calling back there was infinite ringing. Would Roseman leave a voicemail acceptance? No voicemail was left for me.

Hi! That happened to me also, it's Roseman! Just call the number back a few times and they'll pick up :)

Hi! That happened to me also, it's Roseman! Just call the number back a few times and they'll pick up :)
Update: I called he admissions office for an update and they put me on the phone with Dr. Harman to tell me I’ve been accepted!!!! Never thought this day would come!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
No news here...:( (interviewed: 1/19)

For those who has accepted did your status on ADEA changed?

has anybody who interviewed on 1/19 been accepted??

For those that are accepted, is there any indication you can give those who are waiting an idea of how many seats are left?

has anybody who interviewed on 1/19 been accepted??

I interviewed on 1/19 and haven’t heard anything yet. My guess is it’s a rejection. Would it be okay to call and ask or do you guys think we should just wait it out?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 1/19 and haven’t heard anything yet. My guess is it’s a rejection. Would it be okay to call and ask or do you guys think we should just wait it out?
at this point being almost 7 weeks since we interviewed i dont think that there would be any harm in giving them a call. if you decide to call let us know what they say!!!

Last edited:
at this point being almost 7 weeks since we interviewed i dont think that there would be any harm in giving them a call. if you decide to call let us know what they say!!!

So I called and they said not to assume I’ve been denied because they haven’t made all of their acceptance calls yet. I asked if it is a rejection, how long it may be before I hear something back. She said they hope to have all notifications out in the next week or two. So I guess it’s not over just yet. Hope this helps!

So I called and they said not to assume I’ve been denied because they haven’t made all of their acceptance calls yet. I asked if it is a rejection, how long it may be before I hear something back. She said they hope to have all notifications out in the next week or two. So I guess it’s not over just yet. Hope this helps!
Thanks! That's a relief to hear!

I interviewed on 1/19 and was accepted via phone call this Monday! I missed a call around 3:00 and called back in the evening - I was put through to dean Harman who let me know the good news!

Hope that you guys hear good news soon too!!

I also interviewed on 1/19 and haven’t heard anything yet! My heart cant take the wait especially since people who interviewed after 1/19 have heard back already. :sorry::dead:

I called yesterday and they said that they still have seats left and will be making final decisions by end of next week I think

I called yesterday and they said that they still have seats left and will be making final decisions by end of next week I think
I interview there on Friday so I’m hoping to fill one of those empty spots haha did they say how many seats were left?

There was a dental student I spoke with there that confirmed this. Said the admissions team has been in an office together all day with a sign on the door that says confidential. This student was able to ask someone there about the status of my own application and she got a response that they are still deciding on whether to accept, deny, or wait list me along with a bunch of other applications.

There was a dental student I spoke with there that confirmed this. Said the admissions team has been in an office together all day with a sign on the door that says confidential. This student was able to ask someone there about the status of my own application and she got a response that they are still deciding on whether to accept, deny, or wait list me along with a bunch of other applications.
so basically we are all still stuck waiting... and waiting... and waiting....

Does anyone know if all the seats have been filled? I'm assuming at this point they are and they are either waitlisting or denying?

Does anyone know if all the seats have been filled? I'm assuming at this point they are and they are either waitlisting or denying?
They have their last interview day on Friday, so I would imagine they are still trying to fill a few seats.

Anyone know if they’ll be calling on decisions again soon?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

At our interview last Friday, they said they would meet at the end of this week to make more decisions after receiving our homework assignments which were due by today. Hope that helps.

At our interview last Friday, they said they would meet at the end of this week to make more decisions after receiving our homework assignments which were due by today. Hope that helps.
I wonder if that means they’ll make another round of acceptance calls Friday too?

One can only hope. There were so many of us there on Friday...I wonder how many seats are actually left.
How many applicants would you say were there? Maybe 30? I don’t think anyone knows. I’m hoping they still have a few left since they increased the class size to 100 this cycle.

How many applicants would you say were there? Maybe 30? I don’t think anyone knows. I’m hoping they still have a few left since they increased the class size to 100 this cycle.
Ya, I'm not sure exactly how many but I'd say there was 30 for sure, if not more. Same here. I guess we'll find out soon!

I keep calling for updates but no one picks up. I left a voicemail today and sent an email in last week with no response. Is it safe to assume Roseman is finished for this cycle?

I keep calling for updates but no one picks up. I left a voicemail today and sent an email in last week with no response. Is it safe to assume Roseman is finished for this cycle?
No, they haven’t even made acceptance calls after this last batch of interviews. There’s still spots they haven’t filled.

I have been waiting... hope they still give out acceptance

Me waiting to hear back from Roseman...
2ae.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone checked in with them lately? This waiting is SO hard!

Iv left a voicemail last week and emailed the week before for updates on the class being filled but no response. If anyone has better luck please share what your response was!

Hey all I just called and spoke with the admissions coordinator Alicia who told me her and one other of the admissions team has been out sick for a few weeks. She said they will for sure have all their offers out by end of this month.

I asked about how full they were and she said they actually have more open spots than they anticipated but would not give me any numbers or percentages. She said hopefully within the next few weeks they will meet to send offers but for sure by end of April they will.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, I just called Roseman, and spoke with Alicia Spittle. She said that they haven't given out any calls and really haven't had a thorough meeting due to illnesses and the fact that they are busy with setting up graduation. She said calls will probably be made in upcoming weeks and hopefully by the end of the month. :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::banana:

Hey guys,
What is the longest that anyone has been waiting since their interview without an update on their file?

is there any possibilities of giving out more interviews ?

is there any possibilities of giving out more interviews ?
I was in the group on March 23rd and a number of people said that was the last group of interviews. That being said, you never know what the selection committee might decide...

Hey guys,
What is the longest that anyone has been waiting since their interview without an update on their file?
I was in the January 19th interview group and haven't had a portal update since it changed to "Invited to Interview." Some from my interview date have been accepted, but others are in my position still waiting to hear back.

Status
Not open for further replies.