***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
What is the longest that anyone has been waiting since their interview without an update on their file?

Since last September.....

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
What is the longest that anyone has been waiting since their interview without an update on their file?

I interviewed on 1/19 and my status is still "invited for an interview" and when i called Roseman they said that my status is "interviewed". So yeah its been fun practicing patience!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah haha it’s been so long. No other offers. They were my only interview. Hoping I can pull off an acceptance

Ok Roseman, just got waitlisted at my other dental school prospect. Time to step it up

Reactions: 1 user
I personally really liked this school. They have been completely silent since the "homework" turn in. No wait list or anything. Hopefilly i hear back soon

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone got any updates?
I called the other day to ask about sending in documents and Alicia made the comment, "once the class is filled..." so they're still working on it!

I called the other day to ask about sending in documents and Alicia made the comment, "once the class is filled..." so they're still working on it!

What documents are you referring to? Are you already accepted?

Just out of curiosity, for those who are waiting to hear back from this school can you post your stats? I want to see if my stats are comparable with those who are stil waiting. I'll start with mine...
18TS/18AA
3.7 GPA

I called today and was told that they are scheduled to meet together next week and that they should have all decisions out by the end of the month.

Just out of curiosity, for those who are waiting to hear back from this school can you post your stats? I want to see if my stats are comparable with those who are stil waiting. I'll start with mine...
18TS/18AA
3.7 GPA

I'm right in that same range. I wrote the Canadian DAT at have 20s with an American GPA of about 3.6.

What documents are you referring to? Are you already accepted?
Yes, I was accepted in December. I keep coming back to this forum to see who else got in!

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, I was accepted in December. I keep coming back to this forum to see who else got in!

So you were already accepted in December and called the other day regarding some paperwork that applies to people already accepted and Alicia just happened to mention "once the class is filled"?

Congrats! I hope to see you in August!

Last time I spoke to Alicia a week or so ago she said "more people than they expected have sent in their notice of rejection after being accepted so they have more spots open than usual for this time around" so I'm remaining hopeful

Do you mind sharing your stats?

To those waitlisted or waiting for an answer,

I'm a D1 at Roseman and rest assure that admission are working hard on making decisions for the upcoming class and also busy with many other projects. I myself was admitted two weeks before the start of school. Try your best to be patient and positive during this time.......(Its tough, I know lol). In terms of sharing stats on this page, it doesn't matter honestly if you've already interviewed or are waitlisted. The admission already interviewed you so they liked something about you. It's just the waiting game from here on out. If anyone has any questions about Roseman, please feel free to DM me!

Last edited:
Just got the acceptance call.
See you in August!!

Reactions: 4 users
Got the acceptance call today!! So excited to meet you all in August. Also, does someone know when the acceptance link will be available ??

Reactions: 3 users
Got the acceptance call 30 minutes ago!!!! I'm so dang happy rn.

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats you guys!! I really hope they aren’t done sending acceptances today

Got the acceptance call 30 minutes ago!!!! I'm so dang happy rn.

So happy for those that got the call today!! Congratulations! Were any of you previously on the waitlist?!

Got the call today as well!! So excited! I was not on the waitlist.

I got the acceptance call around 2:30 today. I was not on the waitlist. So stoked to see everyone in the fall!

Congrats to those accepted!!!

Anyone can answer this, I was wondering how people know whether or not they are on the waitlist. Did they send out an email or did people call and ask?

Is the link to accept the offer working for all of you? It doesn't work for me.

I spoke with admissions today and there are still more seats to be filled. Just FYI

Reactions: 5 users
I had saw on a previous thread that Roseman has a strict 17 and above in all DAT sections? Can anyone confirm this. I got a 21 AA and 21 TS but a 16 in QR. Should i bother applying here

I had saw on a previous thread that Roseman has a strict 17 and above in all DAT sections? Can anyone confirm this. I got a 21 AA and 21 TS but a 16 in QR. Should i bother applying here

QR isn’t included

I have a 16 in OC and they said that still met their minimum. I think the 17 and up rule is just for AA/TS because I called yesterday and spoke about my DAT if it was holding me back and they said it wasnt and that it did meet their minimums.

I also called about remaining seats, they do have a "few" left and they said that they will meet this week to have the rest of the offers sent before month is over.

yeah QR isnt really counted when they look at your DAT because I scored similar to you in AA and TS but my QR was only a 15, and I just got accepted the other day! I think what they really care about is your personal statement and how your interview goes.

Good luck everyone. I imagine the calls will be going out tomorrow or Friday.

Good luck everyone. I imagine the calls will be going out tomorrow or Friday.

I would not be surprised if they came out Monday by the way things have been dragging on, that would after all technically be the end of the month. Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know how we are supposed to acquire a login in order to sign the online acceptance letter and what not?

Does anyone know how we are supposed to acquire a login in order to sign the online acceptance letter and what not?
They will send you an email with a link. It also has your student number at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.