***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No calls today?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I'll be attending Roseman Dental School this fall. I am planning to move in by August 1 or end of July. How do you guys commute to school? Are there any apartments that are 5-10 minutes walking distance to college?

Hi guys,

I'll be attending Roseman Dental School this fall. I am planning to move in by August 1 or end of July. How do you guys commute to school? Are there any apartments that are 5-10 minutes walking distance to college?

I would try facebook messaging some of the students at Roseman dental school about this.

Hi guys,

There is a facebook group called Roseman University Dental Class of 2022 that you should join and post your questions there!

For anyone who has been accepted to Roseman. I am currently filling out all of the materials that are due. Any idea what the difference is between a government ID and a legal ID? Also, for the Admissions Office Information Sheet, under "institution" do you select "enter your own value" and then put in the information for your undergraduate university?

For anyone who has been accepted to Roseman. I am currently filling out all of the materials that are due. Any idea what the difference is between a government ID and a legal ID? Also, for the Admissions Office Information Sheet, under "institution" do you select "enter your own value" and then put in the information for your undergraduate university?

There should be a link that you can click on above where you are supposed to upload those documents that explains the difference between the two. I Know that you need your driver licence and birth certificate, i just cant remember off of the top of my head which document goes under which label. As far as the institution yeah you just type in your undergraduate university. Hope this helps

Reactions: 1 user
There should be a link that you can click on above where you are supposed to upload those documents that explains the difference between the two. I Know that you need your driver licence and birth certificate, i just cant remember off of the top of my head which document goes under which label. As far as the institution yeah you just type in your undergraduate university. Hope this helps
Thanks a ton for the help. After I type in my undergraduate university, underneath that it asks for an address. Is that the address of the university that I attended or my home address?

Thanks a ton for the help. After I type in my undergraduate university, underneath that it asks for an address. Is that the address of the university that I attended or my home address?
Im pretty sure its the address of the school you attended.

Has anyone talked to Roseman today and know what’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
To those of you who were rejected today, did you interview? If so, when?

I have been checking here everyday to see if there is any news. Sorry to hear about those that didn't get accepted. Hoping for the best to all those that are still waiting.
Looking at you DDS4lifeeee

Reactions: 1 users
I have been checking here everyday to see if there is any news. Sorry to hear about those that didn't get accepted. Hoping for the best to all those that are still waiting.
Looking at you DDS4lifeeee

Thanks that means a lot! Praying that this year is my year

Was yesterday just a big rejection day? Is today just a silent day?

Im in! Honestly, this waiting is debilitating. I just want an answer..

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone from other interview days receive rejections yet or just those from the 1/19 interview batch? Do we know if there is a waitlist yet?

Did anyone from other interview days receive rejections yet or just those from the 1/19 interview batch? Do we know if there is a waitlist yet?

No waitlist yet. I interviewed in October and still have heard nothing.

Sounds like Friday could be their last wave! They are trying to sort through everything right now.

Sounds like Friday could be their last wave! They are trying to sort through everything right now.

So frustrating that it's taking them so long to make decisions after already being told end of April they'll have all their offers made.
+pissed+

Hey guys, so I have just called Alicia and she said the decision will probably be made on Monday!

Btw I'm from the January 19th interview batch and have not received any news from Roseman. There is hope. Stay strong!!! ;)

Hey guys, so I have just called Alicia and she said the decision will probably be made on Monday!

Btw I'm from the January 19th interview batch and have not received any news from Roseman. There is hope. Stay strong!!! ;)

Thank you for the update!

Do we have any idea how many seats are left? I’m assuming very few???

Do we have any idea how many seats are left? I’m assuming very few???
I believe it's very few but I'm not sure. If you call in and ask Alicia will shoot you straight. I asked a week ago or so if there were more than a few spots left and she said "there are a few spots left".

Interviewed early November; denied 5/1. I am in at other schools; however I did not hear anything from them after the initial interview.

Interviewed early November; denied 5/1. I am in at other schools; however I did not hear anything from them after the initial interview.
Congrats on your other acceptances!

:xf::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.