**Official Pacific Class of 2010**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just found out my roommate at the Pacific Apts is 18 years old:eek:; is everyone here a freakin genius, cuz I'm not!?

Looks like I'll finish #141...haha:laugh::thumbdown:

Yeah I dont know how you slipped through the cracks but everyone at Pacific is a genius. I graduated Doogie Howser style as well, matriculating this year at age 12.

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out my roommate at the Pacific Apts is 18 years old:eek:; is everyone here a freakin genius, cuz I'm not!?

Looks like I'll finish #141...haha:laugh::thumbdown:

Guess you'll be buying the beer :banana:

A lot of those 2+3 kids are pretty young, so when they skip kindergarten, they end up in dental school in diapers. The bigger trip is meeting your geriatric classmates who will probably need a walker to get across the stage at graduation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I dont know how you slipped through the cracks but everyone at Pacific is a genius. I graduated Doogie Howser style as well, matriculating this year at age 12.

I should probably throw in the towel now, huh? LOL.

Guess you'll be buying the beer :banana:

A lot of those 2+3 kids are pretty young, so when they skip kindergarten, they end up in dental school in diapers. The bigger trip is meeting your geriatric classmates who will probably need a walker to get across the stage at graduation.

Careful with the geriatric comments or you'll be getting a walker up your..:eek:
And I keep mine sharp like knife.

I have not heard anythign about my room mates in presidio housing. Isn't it late?

Why, pray tell?

How old are you pine?

I mean. Which of the following applies as a TV show you could have watched new episodes of while growing up?

a) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
b) The Smurfs
c) Scooby Doo
d) The Thunderbirds
e) The Flintsones
f) TV? when I was a kid?

How old are you pine?

I mean. Which of the following applies as a TV show you could have watched new episodes of while growing up?

b) The Smurfs
c) Scooby Doo
d) The Thunderbirds
e) The Flintsones
f) TV? when I was a kid?

Is it e? but instead of TV, the Flinstones were your neighbors?

Why I hope you're not much older than 30? Because 90% of your class will annoy the crap out of you. It's seriously kind of like a high school atmosphere most of the time.

How old are you pine?

b) The Smurfs
c) Scooby Doo
d) The Thunderbirds
e) The Flintsones
f) TV? when I was a kid?

TV...I've heard of that. We just stared at rocks growing up. Hit things with them too.
Actually I would have to go with D. I don't know if they were new episodes (probably were), but thats what I watched. How old does that make me?

Members don't see this ad :)

Why I hope you're not much older than 30? Because 90% of your class will annoy the crap out of you. It's seriously kind of like a high school atmosphere most of the time.

just like HS?? I wonder if I can be in the cool kids group this time...or perhaps I will be a band geek for life.

It didn't seem to be too bad when ive visited the 3 times. Hopefully it's all lies!! I can't deal with HS drama again!!

just like HS?? I wonder if I can be in the cool kids group this time...or perhaps I will be a band geek for life.

It didn't seem to be too bad when ive visited the 3 times. Hopefully it's all lies!! I can't deal with HS drama again!!

:laugh: I thought the exact same thing when I read that. "I hope I can be a cool jock this time."

I heard 3rd years give 1st years swirlies in the bathroom while no one better ever go near the fifth floor bathroom where the 2nd years sneak off to smoke...cause that is just bad news.

Besides...being a band geek doesn't seem so bad...I'm sure we've all heard the interesting stories about band camp. Wanna share some Wizzie?

Oh and Thunderbirds would age you right about 40-50 years old...sorry if I annoy you too much with my young spunkiness. I'll try to keep off your lawn.

Oh and Thunderbirds would age you right about 40-50 years old...sorry if I annoy you too much with my young spunkiness. I'll try to keep off your lawn.

What?? 40-50? Did they even have color TV back then?
I'm 29. And I'm watching you Jeff. Touch my petunias and you will pay.

I've wondered how it's going to be being older than average. At least I can go out to bars. That would suck to be the lone 18, 19 year old that can't go along with everyone else in the class.
But really, the longer you are out of school, the less age difference matters. I've got friends that are 50 and friends that are 18. But yeah...high school was fun the first time around...don't really want to do it again. Let's aspire for at least freshman...hopefully sophomore...college level folks.

What?? 40-50? Did they even have color TV back then?
I'm 29. And I'm watching you Jeff. Touch my petunias and you will pay.

I've wondered how it's going to be being older than average. At least I can go out to bars. That would suck to be the lone 18, 19 year old that can't go along with everyone else in the class.
But really, the longer you are out of school, the less age difference matters. I've got friends that are 50 and friends that are 18. But yeah...high school was fun the first time around...don't really want to do it again. Let's aspire for at least freshman...hopefully sophomore...college level folks.

The original Thunderbirds episodes were in the mid 1960s. So say you had to be about 5 to have watched and remembered it...then you would have been born around 1960 itself. 2007 - 1960 = you are 47

What ever happened to shows like Thundercats and Transformers? I think they deserve to make the list.

195px-ThunderCats_logo.svg.png

ThunderCats_logo.svg

The original Thunderbirds episodes were in the mid 1960s. So say you had to be about 5 to have watched and remembered it...then you would have been born around 1960 itself. 2007 - 1960 = you are 47

I'm 47? Forget dental school. I'm going to start selling products on infomercials. ("If you buy my Everyoung Face Lotion you too can look 20 years younger!")

What ever happened to shows like Thundercats and Transformers? I think they deserve to make the list.

195px-ThunderCats_logo.svg.png

ThunderCats_logo.svg

uh...Transformers and thundercats was at about the same time as Smurfs. Smurfs was a little more overall for all involved...girls and boys...seeing as I think Pine is a girl....I chose to exclude those two very awesome shows

Ohhh,
and now I see the problem. I thought we were talking about Thundercats. Never heard of Thunderbirds. Now how old am I?

uh...Transformers and thundercats was at about the same time as Smurfs. Smurfs was a little more overall for all involved...girls and boys...seeing as I think Pine is a girl....I chose to exclude those two very awesome shows

And what if I happen to be a girl, who just so happens to think that those two were by far the best cartoons I'd ever watched? :D

Ohhh,
and now I see the problem. I thought we were talking about Thundercats. Never heard of Thunderbirds. Now how old am I?

I guess that puts at about my age now, which is not that old at all, even though it feels like Thundercats was from hella days ago!

And what if I happen to be a girl, who just so happens to think that those two were by far the best cartoons I'd ever watched? :D

okay...thundercats was around 1984, so that would make you born about 1978 or 1979...so you're 28 or 29...which is still a long way from the oldest in our class.

And I'm not saying you can't love the thundercats if you're a girl...after all...cheetarah.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eYVoIUbjB4o

We should throw a party before school starts...:thumbup::love:

Ladies. Gentlemen. 172 post in 18 days. That's just under 10 posts per day. I'm good for at least 2-3 per day, and I'm hoping to see you guys contribute too.

It doesn't matter what we talk about, but lets get moving.

I'm cleaning out all the junk in my room right now...think we are going to need lab glasses?

I'm cleaning out all the junk in my room right now...think we are going to need lab glasses?

I don't think we need them; I remember reading something about us getting every little thing we possibly need on Friday July 6th, aka: early Christmas.

I was actually wondering if I should bring my Gchem, Ochem, & BioChem books?...:scared:

So, we're thinking of throwing a "First Day of School" pre-funk party in golden gate park? Who's in?

I am in like flynn/flin/flint...wtf?

I'm thinking of dressing up as my idol, Ron Burgundy...I'm doin it mostly for the honies; do you guys think I should use this line?:

"I'm just gonna throw this out there; you can either take it or throw it back...I wanna be on you".

Plans are already in the works :thumbup:

btw; I was at Santa Barbara recently and drank something called Hypnotiq; it was everything I thought it could be (and more).

We should ask UOP to buy us a keg of that stuff; what a great social lubricant!:thumbup::thumbup::D

Well, I've finally graduated and bought some dress clothes...yay for dental school! :D (let's see if I'm still saying that a few months/years from now, haha)

I was actually wondering if I should bring my Gchem, Ochem, & BioChem books?...:scared:

I'm bringing them just cause I'm super rusty and I have a lot easier of a time remembering stuff if I use the same book.

Well, I've finally graduated and bought some dress clothes...yay for dental school! :D (let's see if I'm still saying that a few months/years from now, haha)

Congrats on graduation :thumbup:

btw; I was at Santa Barbara recently and drank something called Hypnotiq; it was everything I thought it could be (and more).

We should ask UOP to buy us a keg of that stuff; what a great social lubricant!:thumbup::thumbup::D

Hypnotiqs a good drink, try an Incredible Hulk: Equal parts Hypnotiq and Cognac.

So, we're thinking of throwing a "First Day of School" pre-funk party in golden gate park? Who's in?

It's actually a Pre-first day of school party. It might not be that good of an idea for all of us to ditch school all friday, our first day of class, and go party in Golden Gate. That may be the wrong way to start the year....hilarious, but wrong.

If any Sfers know the answers to these questions to help us figure out some info about the party...feel free to answer

Can you drink in the open park areas of Golden Gate Park? Are there restrictions on type of drink, containers, etc?

hmmm...actually, that was my only question. Besides that...who has some stuff to bring? I got a set of horseshoes, a couple frisbees (not disc golf frisbees) and a soccer ball. Oh, and I got some golf clubs...we could set up some tees and drive the balls randomly in all directions. It's dangerous fun.

ahhhh....

I think I cracked my upper canines last night. They hurt like hell every time I breathe in. Crap...why is all this stuff happening right when I'm about to move.

It's actually a Pre-first day of school party. It might not be that good of an idea for all of us to ditch school all friday, our first day of class, and go party in Golden Gate. That may be the wrong way to start the year....hilarious, but wrong.

If any Sfers know the answers to these questions to help us figure out some info about the party...feel free to answer

Can you drink in the open park areas of Golden Gate Park? Are there restrictions on type of drink, containers, etc?

hmmm...actually, that was my only question. Besides that...who has some stuff to bring? I got a set of horseshoes, a couple frisbees (not disc golf frisbees) and a soccer ball. Oh, and I got some golf clubs...we could set up some tees and drive the balls randomly in all directions. It's dangerous fun.

Golden Gate Park allows beer and wine only. Hard liquor or kegs aren't permitted. The easier thing to do may be to have someone living at the Presidio host the party. That place is like one huge park anyway and you're allowed to drink anything you want in the building.

No, it's a "First Day of School Pre-Funk." So we're just "getting ready" for school to start. Catch my drift?

I have an oversized wine goblet filled with hackysacks. :thumbup:

Golden Gate Park allows beer and wine only. Hard liquor or kegs aren't permitted. The easier thing to do may be to have someone living at the Presidio host the party. That place is like one huge park anyway and you're allowed to drink anything you want in the building.

Any idea if a foam cooler filled with Spodie/Jungle Juice would be allowed?