**Official Pacific Class of 2010**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
djeffreyt said:
Yeah, the sandwich lunch was weak today. My coffee was much more filling.

Get used to it. This was the first of about 100 half-sandwich lunches that you will be a part of in the next 3 years. Usually after about a year, enough people stop showing up to the lunches leaving enough extra so that you can grab a WHOLE sandwich! Just be happy you still have enough time right now to eat lunch, much less be hungry... :smuggrin:

So, I totally appreciate the 2nd years setting us up with the Dirty Martini tonight, but I'm really not big on dance clubs, so if I even go, I'm only planning to stay a couple hours and split. I'll find a nice pub to while away my money and try to hussle some pool.

The first few class outings are always pretty fun. You get to see how short a time it takes for the class-cest to begin.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, the sandwich lunch was weak today. My coffee was much more filling.

So, I totally appreciate the 2nd years setting us up with the Dirty Martini tonight, but I'm really not big on dance clubs, so if I even go, I'm only planning to stay a couple hours and split. I'll find a nice pub to while away my money and try to hussle some pool.

I am going to jump in here. Yes, the sandwich lunch was a bit on the meager side... that is why I got another one after I was finished. Pretty tasty.

Members don't see this ad :)
got some sweet pictures :laugh:

I don't think I talked to a single 2nd year

Now I'm glad I'm in the beginner group - don't have to be there till 1, yay!

All you SDN nerds are in computer orientation right now

no one to help maek posts

dhs_not_home.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
by the way. housing wireless SUCKS ASS.

Oh hey, if you guys are looking to join a gymk check out the YMCA on Buchanan and Geary. It's only a few blocks away, it's rediculously cheap, and they actually have really nice equipment.

How much are our computers worth?

Tonight's party is going to be fun; Most students are leaving their doors open on 4th floor.

If you'd like to come by and take some shots or chill my apt is #409.

- Ron Burgundy/The Dude/Ricky Bobby

My 'big brother' John Van gave me a huge Scarface poster; how cool is that!?!

Tonight's party is going to be fun; Most students are leaving their doors open on 4th floor.

If you'd like to come by and take some shots or chill my apt is #409.

- Ron Burgundy/The Dude/Ricky Bobby

What is going on tonight?

2nd year students are throwing a party for 1st years; they left messages on everyones' doors; go to room 404 at 8 pm...

Thanks Mr. Burgandy. Im not sure if I am going to make it out tonight, last night kinda kicked my ass.

Sorry that I was too lame to make it out to the party tonight guys...I'll see you on monday anyway though!

There was some fun flip cup and beer pong, but now everyone is kicked out already. Time for bed.

Good luck tomorrow folks! It's going to be a very long week. My advice is to not get behind in anatomy/histology. I wasn't sure what to start studying for that class until about 2 days before the first "quiz" (which is actually as big as a test).

Good luck tomorrow folks! It's going to be a very long week. My advice is to not get behind in anatomy/histology. I wasn't sure what to start studying for that class until about 2 days before the first "quiz" (which is actually as big as a test).

Thanks for the info.

Today is our last day to reach 1000 ladies and gentlemen.

No prob, only 18 more to go.

I posted this on facebook too, but does anyone know how I can get my port forwarding to work? Or what port is open at the Pacific Apts? I'm trying to get uTorrent to work, but I need a working port.

So I started working on a comprehensive calendar, but like half of our classes don't have one up on blackboard. Good news though, our biochem and anatomy finals are on the same day :(

So just for fun, I thought I'd tell everyone I already broke my laptop. Not a big deal or anything, but I dropped my cell phone on the keyboard and blew the "0" key off of it.

Got it working now though :)

Ah you have to love Oakland. Does anyone know if there is anything I should be reading or printing for class tomorrow?