**Official Pacific Class of 2010**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

People should really check out the climbing gym with us next time we go. It was fun-tastical!. And you can't possibly be worse than me, so no embarassment!

what the heck are you talking about? you only need to climb up two of those things then you can touch the ceiling while the rest of us have to actually climb the other 20.

anyways, i'm in with you guys next time. Sorry i couldn't make it, mom was in town. =)

So who's up for more beer pong?

woah, this tread is huge! Well im in! See you guys in a week!

Members don't see this ad :)
haha, rock climbing makes my fingers hurt... i tried it when i was a frosh in undergrad. i'll be willing to do it again though, i'm so out of shape.

as for tennis, HAHA i TOTALLY suck... but i bought a new racquet a few months ago and i'd feel bad if i didn't use it. so who's up for getting smacked in the mouth while playing doubles? =P we'll all get practice doing root canals and crowns on you if you become my partner. =P

The key to rock climbing is to use ur feet mainly. and HEY! lets play tennis! There are soo many courts around the school!

The key to rock climbing is to use ur feet mainly. and HEY! lets play tennis! There are soo many courts around the school!

Sweet, we got a little tennis group going. But are you good? If you are, you must play drunk. Or blindfolded.

Sweet, we got a little tennis group going. But are you good? If you are, you must play drunk. Or blindfolded.

rofl. hahah for sure. I been on the tennis team in HS for 3 years, but grown rusty. Do you know how faster the drinks would kick in running around hitting balls. hahah

Who's up for some karaoke tommorow?

You are a karaoke-ing fool! So we gotta find a place that doesn't go quiet and everyone stare the moment you walk in. Hmmm...

There's a place right near I live! on Filmore and Geary! won't be up till later though. have fun

I saw a place right near that intersection...you won't catch me there late at night. Especially not drunk!! And drinking and karaoke must occur together and in proper order!

Anyone else know of another place?

http://www.encorekaraokesf.com/ seems pretty decent.... .7 miles from Pacific according to google...so pretty close!

I saw a place right near that intersection...you won't catch me there late at night. Especially not drunk!! And drinking and karaoke must occur together and in proper order!

Anyone else know of another place?

http://www.encorekaraokesf.com/ seems pretty decent.... .7 miles from Pacific according to google...so pretty close!

7 miles, would that even be in SF anymore? I think it's about 1 mile, which is definitely doable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, technically school doesn't start till monday right? Let's not count orientation, we need the time.

Did you read the post by John the 2nd year? This is turning into a marathon. I'm glad I took the night off last night.

Hmmm, seeing as you're posting at 5:30 in the morning, I'm guessing you didn't take the night off :laugh:

drunk75.GIF

Did you read the post by John the 2nd year? This is turning into a marathon. I'm glad I took the night off last night.

that was a smart call. cuz today i'm totally exhausted. =P got wasted last night at the cellar (bar pseudo club on sutter and taylor, i think) and ended up yakking. fun.

i feel as if i'll need a day to recover, so i might be there armor but i'll probably keep the drinking down to a minimum. haha.

and this post is to help increase our number of posts. hah.

UofP is now top of my list thanks to this thread....you're one closer to 1000...

so, since you guys need the posts....
what did you do for housing...I read through a lot of this thread and learned some. I'm married, no kids. Saulsalito? sp? I looked on craigslist and the cost was $1800 for a one bedroom? :eek:

what did you do for housing...I read through a lot of this thread and learned some. I'm married, no kids. Saulsalito? sp? I looked on craigslist and the cost was $1800 for a one bedroom? :eek:

$1800 for a 1 bedroom is a little steep, especially for being out of the city. You should be able to find something more in the $1200 area around school. Might not be the newest or biggest place, but definitely doable. Also, if you don't have kids, you qualify for the few units in housing dedicated for married couples. The Presidio housing is also available to married couples with or without kids.

the studio apts right around school range from $1200 to $1500. If you go south more into lower pacific heights...the rent is cheaper. If you get to Geary, the rent begins to really plummet and you are still within walking distance of school. Geary is just a little bit more slummy than Japantown and the rest of Lower Pac Town.

By the way...thanks for all coming to the BBQ today. see you at the other BBQ in Golden Gate Tomorrow.

uuuuug...going back to bed

I'm in a 2br/1ba 1 block away from school and my roommate and I each pay $800 plus utilities. While in the grand scheme of things that's still pretty expensive, it's relatively cheap for San Francisco.

that was a smart call. cuz today i'm totally exhausted. =P got wasted last night at the cellar (bar pseudo club on sutter and taylor, i think) and ended up yakking. fun.

i feel as if i'll need a day to recover, so i might be there armor but i'll probably keep the drinking down to a minimum. haha.

Hey, I'm on the exact same plan as you today. I didn't even get to see the fireworks last night because I was busy alternately hurling and passing out on wackiezackie's couch.

Good times :D

Well, technically school doesn't start till monday right? Let's not count orientation, we need the time.

Do or do not, there is no try. We'll have this thread locked by tommorow morning I SWEAR IT.

I'm glad everyone is having a good time. This BBQ today on the 5th is going to be awesome; I'm showing up early to play frisbee golf with Jared, a 2nd year dude; it's gonna be sick. See ya soon...

Just to clarify that, I wasn't hurling on the couch.

Dude, bring my frisbee!!

Glad to hear your night continued to be excellent. Although..the new girls moving into the place must be terrified of what they got themselves into...haha

can anyone post the link for the dress code?

Do we have until friday or monday to reach 1000 posts?

Dress code, anyone?

I say Monday, that's the first day of school

i can't believe we're posting on this wall already. we've only been out for like, half an hour

That half-sandwhich wasn't enough; I'm hungry!!!

That half-sandwhich wasn't enough; I'm hungry!!!

Yeah, the sandwich lunch was weak today. My coffee was much more filling.

So, I totally appreciate the 2nd years setting us up with the Dirty Martini tonight, but I'm really not big on dance clubs, so if I even go, I'm only planning to stay a couple hours and split. I'll find a nice pub to while away my money and try to hussle some pool.