2018 **Official Case Western Reserve Univ School of Dental Medicine DMD 2022 Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interviewed late march...still waiting for a decision...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
do they not release the rank? i thought they would. Also do you get notified by e-mail or is there a portal ?

do they not release the rank? i thought they would. Also do you get notified by e-mail or is there a portal ?
Complete silence after my interview...were you notified of your rank or you were accepted?

I have also heard nothing since my interview in February! Other than the email explaining about how they will notify us later whether we will get an acceptance offer or be put on the waitlist. So far I have not received either response :(

Reactions: 1 user
I will be declining my seat. Case is a great school, I hope someone deserving gets it :).

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone emailed Case in general or Dr. Chuck recently? Just to inquire about the waitlist ranking release date :)

Has anyone emailed Case in general or Dr. Chuck recently? Just to inquire about the waitlist ranking release date :)
I am about to email them next week. I really don't understand why they can't come up with a decision three months after the interview.

Reactions: 1 users
I have spoken to a few people that also interviewed in the spring and many have sent Dr. Chuck emails. It looks like they may not have a waitlist this year and may just be offering acceptances. This is the rumor going around.....I know things have been delayed because of the new dental school. I hope that we hear something soon though! Orientation is coming up and I am hoping they offer acceptances before then

I have spoken to a few people that also interviewed in the spring and many have sent Dr. Chuck emails. It looks like they may not have a waitlist this year and may just be offering acceptances. This is the rumor going around.....I know things have been delayed because of the new dental school. I hope that we hear something soon though! Orientation is coming up and I am hoping they offer acceptances before then
technically it's a wait-list still, they definitely have a rank and as more seats open up they fill the class with the next highest ranked candidate from the pool.

I am about to email them next week. I really don't understand why they can't come up with a decision three months after the interview.

Could you share with us what you you find out if they reply back to you? I’ve also hear nothing since my interview in the spring. It sounded like they were going to send the acceptance/rank soon but I guess not :/

I’m still hoping that the alternates list is released soon..otherwise the chances look slim:(

No I have not. I thought everyone who filled out the survey with continued interest would be notified of their ranking on the alternate list. I just didn't think not being notified of the rank meant slim chances... I could be wrong idk ):

No I have not. I thought everyone who filled out the survey with continued interest would be notified of their ranking on the alternate list. I just didn't think not being notified of the rank meant slim chances... I could be wrong idk ):

I haven’t heard anything too. If they gonna accept us they need to do it soon. The mandatory orientation is in the end of July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.