Case Western School of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Received an interview on 3/30

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Received interview invite 4/11

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did too! Are you also contemplating other decisions? Are you going to Case?
I was accepted today too! I'm contemplating two other programs and having a really tough time with it... Have either of you (@empireof3 as well) heard anything especially positive or negative from current students? I'm from out of state, so I don't have much insight!

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted today too! I'm contemplating two other programs and having a really tough time with it... Have either of you (@empireof3 as well) heard anything especially positive or negative from current students? I'm from out of state, so I don't have much insight!
Hey! I was wondering if I could ask how they communicated your acceptance ? Was it a phone call or an email?
Also, would you be willing to share your stats with me? <3 Congratulations on your acceptance !!
eta: Also, when did you find out today you were accepted ? 🥺

Hey! I saw your reddit post as well, I'm also out of state. I contacted someone from on their about their experiences at Case, I can give you some insight!

Hey! I saw your reddit post as well, I'm also out of state. I contacted someone from on their about their experiences at Case, I can give you some insight!
Congratulations on your acceptance today as well ! Would you be willing to share how you were accepted and/or what stats you had ? <3

Hey! I was wondering if I could ask how they communicated your acceptance ? Was it a phone call or an email?
Also, would you be willing to share your stats with me? <3 Congratulations on your acceptance !!
eta: Also, when did you find out today you were accepted ? 🥺
Hi, and thank you! I got the first email at almost 10:00 AM EST. It was a two-part thing where the first email was the actual acceptance and then a packet of information and forms and things about 15 minutes later. I'm a really non-traditional applicant (but the opposite of the way people usually think of), so I don't know if my stats are all that representative, but I'll add them! I had a 4.0 at the time I initially sent in my application, but it went to 3.99 during my academic update. It was all community college and high school courses before the update as well. My AA was a 21, 18 PA, 19 QR, 30 RC, and 18 TS (I'm sorry if those were the wrong abbreviations!). Good luck!!

Oh haha I forgot I have the same username for both!! That would be great, thank you!! Would you mind if I PMed you?

Congratulations on your acceptance today as well ! Would you be willing to share how you were accepted and/or what stats you had ? <3
I was also a nontraditional student, took 2 gap years but didn't do a Science Masters. I had a 3.67 cumulative GPA and a 3.58 science GPA from undergrad. Do you have any other questions about how I was accepted?

Hi, and thank you! I got the first email at almost 10:00 AM EST. It was a two-part thing where the first email was the actual acceptance and then a packet of information and forms and things about 15 minutes later. I'm a really non-traditional applicant (but the opposite of the way people usually think of), so I don't know if my stats are all that representative, but I'll add them! I had a 4.0 at the time I initially sent in my application, but it went to 3.99 during my academic update. It was all community college and high school courses before the update as well. My AA was a 21, 18 PA, 19 QR, 30 RC, and 18 TS (I'm sorry if those were the wrong abbreviations!). Good luck!!
Thank you so much for responding !! I really appreciate all the information you included !! <3

I was also a nontraditional student, took 2 gap years but didn't do a Science Masters. I had a 3.67 cumulative GPA and a 3.58 science GPA from undergrad. Do you have any other questions about how I was accepted?
Thanks so much for responding ! I don't have any other questions right now, but I really appreciate you replying to me !

Got accepted as well on 5/3!

Reactions: 1 users
I am going to give up my seat at Case dental in the next few days... hopefully whoever is on the waitlist will hear good news soon. Best of luck and never lose hope! :)