**Official 2022 Peds PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you! I was thinking the same, because I also have straight As but I was worried it would only confuse programs if they don’t expect anything other than undergrad in pass. Would it help if I mentioned it in my personal statement?
I didn't mention it... But, if it's a big part of the story you're telling I don't see the problem with including it. Just don't go out of your way to include it, haha.

When you are filling out your app you can "download" it from PASS and see what it will look like to programs when it arrives. It's pretty much a 50+ page PDF file with a bunch of the stuff you included. So, when they are rolling past your dental and undergrad transcripts, your MSc transcripts won't look out of place at all.

Best of luck this cycle! Hope to see you at interviews in the fall.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't mention it... But, if it's a big part of the story you're telling I don't see the problem with including it. Just don't go out of your way to include it, haha.

When you are filling out your app you can "download" it from PASS and see what it will look like to programs when it arrives. It's pretty much a 50+ page PDF file with a bunch of the stuff you included. So, when they are rolling past your dental and undergrad transcripts, your MSc transcripts won't look out of place at all.

Best of luck this cycle! Hope to see you at interviews in the fall.
Hope so too 😭

Members don't see this ad :)
When creating an LOR request on PASS, if that would concern a non-profit organization, do we have to write the name of a specific person in the organization or do we address it as the organization? I asked them at the NGO and they told be to submit their organization email, though I’m thinking that doesn’t work. Does anyone know?

When creating an LOR request on PASS, if that would concern a non-profit organization, do we have to write the name of a specific person in the organization or do we address it as the organization? I asked them at the NGO and they told be to submit their organization email, though I’m thinking that doesn’t work. Does anyone know?
Who specifically did you ask to write a LOR? That would be your contact point.

On PASS, do we add to “Attended colleges” our erasmus uni? (Exchange during undergrad)

Its been awhile since I've been on here, but y'all should start the 2023 thread!!!! message me if you have questions!

Reactions: 1 users
Its been awhile since I've been on here, but y'all should start the 2023 thread!!!! message me if you have questions!
I know ive been saying so and i thought it was weird that it hasn’t been created so far (i mean, are people this cycle not very active?) i don’t know if i should create it myself because i have no idea how to manage a thread or what one has to do. Any suggestions? Should i wait more or just make one myself

I know ive been saying so and i thought it was weird that it hasn’t been created so far (i mean, are people this cycle not very active?) i don’t know if i should create it myself because i have no idea how to manage a thread or what one has to do. Any suggestions? Should i wait more or just make one myself
I also dont know how to manage one, but yeah I think starting one would be a good idea for people applying!