***Official 2024 GPR+AEGD PASS/Interviews/Match/Non-Match***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Harlem Hospital Center Department of Dentistry has openings for 5 General Practice Residency (GPR) positions to start July 1, 2024.

The Harlem Hospital GPR program is an accredited 1year GPR Program in Harlem, New York. We practice full scope dentistry, encompass all subspecialties and offer our residents the opportunity to serve patients in an exciting, fast-paced, and highly diverse environment. The program has a history of residents matching at different subspecialties including OMFS, pediatric dentistry and endodontics its own non-categorical interns. We participate in the Match. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals to join our team this upcoming 2024-2025 year.

The Department of Dentistry at Harlem Hospital Center will offer 5 GPR positions starting July 1st 2024

Primary responsibilities will include the following:

1. Full scope dentistry including Endo, Prosth, OS, Perio in a very busy outpatient setting

2. Participation in the call schedule with OMFS

3. Anesthesia and Emergency room rotations

Educational opportunities provided by the internship program will include:

1) Weekly didactic lectures covering the full scope of dentistry and management of patients

2) Participation in weekly Grand Rounds

3) Oral pathology lecture series

Residents will receive the salary and benefits at the PGY 1 level in New York State.

If interested in applying for the position, please email the program director Dr. James R. King ([email protected]) with your CV or PASS application.

where did you see this on their website?
"Programs that do not require registration through MATCH generally notify candidates of admissions decisions within a month after the conclusion of all interviews. "
I know someone who had their interview on Dec 27...so 31 Jan is within the timeline.

Members don't see this ad :)
"Programs that do not require registration through MATCH generally notify candidates of admissions decisions within a month after the conclusion of all interviews. "
I know someone who had their interview on Dec 27...so 31 Jan is within the timeline.
It is also clearly mentioned in their website page when you go to the admission page of the AEGD 2 years.

I just hope they get back to us on time cause some of us have to react to other programs and projects independently.

🌟 Join Our Providence Dental GPR Program in Spokane, WA for 2024-2025! 🌟
Are you a dedicated and self-motivated dentist seeking a comprehensive, fast-paced, and diverse learning experience? Look no further! The Providence Dental GPR program in Spokane, Washington, invites aspiring dentists to join our accredited 1-year General Practice Residency starting on July 1st, 2024.
Why Choose Providence Dental GPR Program:
  • Full Scope General Dentistry: Our program embraces all subspecialties, providing exposure to a wide range of dental practices, including a large exposure to special care patients.
  • Diverse Patient Environment: Experience dentistry in an exciting and highly diverse outpatient setting.
  • Match Participation: We have a successful history of residents matching in different subspecialties (Perio and endodontics)
Position Details:
  • Number of Positions: 6 GPR positions available.
  • Commencement Date: July 1st, 2024
  • Salary and Benefits: Residents will receive competitive compensation and benefits at the PGY 1 level in Washington State.
Residency Brief:
1. Full scope dentistry, covering Endo, Prosth, OS, Perio in a hospital clinic, as well as a community health clinic.
2. Call experience with ED coverage and inpatient coverage
3. Rotations in Anesthesia, Emergency, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Operating Room settings.
4. Weekly didactic lectures, grand rounds, and resident lecture series.
5. Robust OR experience.
6. Extensive moderate sedation experience preparing you for sedation licensure in any state.

Application Requirements: If you are enthusiastic about this opportunity, we welcome your application! Please submit the following to the program coordinator, Krissy Dalyan ([email protected]):
  • 2 x 2 headshot photograph
  • CV
  • Two letters of reference
  • Part I and II NBDE scores
Additional Requirements for Foreign Trained Dental Students:
  • Possession of a current US/Canadian dentist license
  • Submission of 2 clinical letters of reference
  • Clinical dentistry practice within the last 24 months
  • Minimum TOEFL scores meeting specified criteria, with a minimum total score of 94
Application Deadline: Please ensure all application materials are submitted by March 1st.
Join us at Providence Dental for an enriching GPR experience! Embrace the opportunity to learn, grow, and make a positive impact on the lives of patients. We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic dental team!
For inquiries, contact Krissy Dalyan at [email protected].

Hey everyone… today’s supposed to be the results day of Rochester… please if anyone heard something… please let us know.

Hey everyone… today’s supposed to be the results day of Rochester… please if anyone heard something… please let us know.
Did anyone hear any updates?
Thanks in Advance.

I’m also waiting. I called them a few minutes ago and the lady told me maybe there wasn’t a final decision yet.
Thank you very much for this insightful information…. I was about to email them… but I guess since you gave this piece of information, I will just wait till next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is a group for Rochester

Harlem Hospital Center Department of Dentistry has openings for 5 General Practice Residency (GPR) positions to start July 1, 2024.

The Harlem Hospital GPR program is an accredited 1year GPR Program in Harlem, New York. We practice full scope dentistry, encompass all subspecialties and offer our residents the opportunity to serve patients in an exciting, fast-paced, and highly diverse environment. The program has a history of residents matching at different subspecialties including OMFS, pediatric dentistry and endodontics its own non-categorical interns. We participate in the Match. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals to join our team this upcoming 2024-2025 year.

The Department of Dentistry at Harlem Hospital Center will offer 5 GPR positions starting July 1st 2024

1. Full scope dentistry including Endo, Prosth, OS, Perio in a very busy outpatient setting

1) Weekly didactic lectures covering the full scope of dentistry and management of patients

Residents will receive the salary and benefits at the PGY 1 level in New York State.

If interested in applying for the position, please email the program director Dr. James R. King ([email protected]) with your CV or PASS application.
I tried emailing Dr. King but it wouldnt go through

Anyone interested in Albany Georgia program. Please let me know. You will get to do a lot of various procedures including perio oral surgery Endo and prostho. They have great team and they are looking for more people to fill up their positions.

Anyone interested in Albany Georgia program. Please let me know. You will get to do a lot of various procedures including perio oral surgery Endo and prostho. They have great team and they are looking for more people to fill up their positions.
Hi, can I get more info on the program? I’m a international dentist

can a international dentist apply for it? i have INBDE and toefl cleared. also have profile in PASS.

Does anyone know any open GPR / AEGD spots currently? I know I'm very late but I got interested in residency last minute.

hi can you provide more info?

Anywhere the available position for foreign dental school graduate in this year? - (US permanent resident.)

Is this still available?