Nyu Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I too was interviewed on jan 11th .. can i know who you r.. pm me ..

Members don't see this ad.

anyone interviewed by Dr Kenneth Allen???

HI guys i got my acceptance letter today had an interveiw on 18 jan 2 days to get an acceptance letter not bad............

anyway guys main chala sharab main nahane all the best to you guys waiting
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey congrats cdc...finally ur hard work paid off!!!!!!!!!!i applied quite late n my score arent so great ...so i m hopeless...i m preparing for part 2 now...very happy fa u though!

best regards
pink tooth

:p :p :p :p

HI guys i got my acceptance letter today had an interveiw on 18 jan 2 days to get an acceptance letter not bad............

anyway guys main chala sharab main nahane all the best to you guys waiting
:laugh:

:thumbup: thanks pink tooth trust me destiny has something in reserve for every one just keep on going ..........................

hi guys getting lots of personal msg but something wrong with my inbox cant open them so email me at [email protected]
cu

who interviewed u cdc? and MUBARIK dude :) ur lucky :luck:

I made it .........All the way to NYU........Thanks Bhagwan..............:cool:

i was interveiwed by dr d.glotz
he is a very nice person

was very nice to me :)

Hi kapish congrats and see u in the class soon:)

Sure CDC !
Make a yahoo group for Class of 2010 if u have time and let all the guys discuss any queries after they r being selected.
Cheers

Daru ki nadiyan baha do.....

Have fun !!!!!!

kaps

hi kapish sure lets get in touch ........

as for me the nono stop party marathon has just egan i am having a real good time :D

cheers

pankaj

Members don't see this ad :)
hi kapish sure lets get in touch ........

as for me the nono stop party marathon has just egan i am having a real good time :D

cheers

pankaj

I am a reapplicant.I am also waiting for an interview call.

hi betty all the best am sure you will make it just a matter of time :thumbup: and patience

hey cdc
congrats!!!
just wondering...r u pankaj from cdc, ludhiana??

Hi and thanks and yes its me pankaj of cdc 98 batch :)

mind if i ask who are you??? mail me at [email protected]
will be waiting

:thumbup:

hi betty all the best am sure you will make it just a matter of time :thumbup: and patience

Hi CDC,
Thanks a lot.Praying that i get an interview call soon.

dont worry will ahve an interveiw soon:)

Hai everyone!
Had my interview yesterday at NYU. it was totally cool! Great college, nice atmosphere. I was interviewed by Dr. Plawner. shes sooooo sweet:love: . it was like a conversation between 2 friends. we just talked and that was it!!! cool! And it was great meeting the other interviewees. out of the 12, only 2 were non indians!!!!! All in all, a totally nice experience!

HI smiling days congrats I just wanna say 1 thing if called for an interveiw in jan feb it means they have allready taken a decision and untill and unless you say something like nyu is my last choice you are bound to make it in .....just a matter of time

all they wanna see is can you speek and understand english nicely

so just chill and keep an eye open your acceptence letter might have been printed by now

take care and enjoy yourself :)

hi,

can all of you, who have been selected to NYU or had an interview there kindly post your stats here so as we all can have an idea what NYU looks for.

thanks a lot in advance

I had an interview yesterday..It was cool!!!!!!!
It was with Dr.Plawner....
She is really very very nice......the school is amazing....!!!!!!:
good luck everyone.....:thumbup:
nice meeting you smilingdays.....hope we all get in...:thumbup:
thanks cdc.....

Hai dent_phl!
yes of course, it was great meeting u too. And we both had interview with Dr. Plawner! great! hope we all get in!!!
I had an interview yesterday..It was cool!!!!!!!
It was with Dr.Plawner....
She is really very very nice......the school is amazing....!!!!!!:
good luck everyone.....:thumbup:
nice meeting you smilingdays.....hope we all get in...:thumbup:
thanks cdc.....

hai cdc,
Thank you sooooooo much! Hope ur words come true! and Congrats to u:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
HI smiling days congrats I just wanna say 1 thing if called for an interveiw in jan feb it means they have allready taken a decision and untill and unless you say something like nyu is my last choice you are bound to make it in .....just a matter of time

all they wanna see is can you speek and understand english nicely

so just chill and keep an eye open your acceptence letter might have been printed by now

take care and enjoy yourself :)

hi NBC
congrats on ur interview call
can u pls share ur stats and the date when u applied???
i shall share mine
NBDE 89
ECE 3.0
toefl 257
hey guys anybody pls let me know my chances of getting an interview call from NYU
i applied in oct last week
really tensed and worried
pls help

Did you get a call from nyu

hi guys

i know that i am very late in applying to nyucd but could someone tell me if the application deadline is feb 1 or march 1st.......coz if its march 1st then maybe i'll be able to mail them my application......

Thanks a lot Nashua,itstooth and drabc.

I think you have a very good chance Nashua.I applied in January.
hey NBC thx for the hope but just restless and worried
i applied in oct last week
when did u apply and ur stats if u dont mind
congrats once again

I applied in January.My stats are NBDE 93 GPA 3.49 and TOEFL 277.
All the best.

hi guys

i know that i am very late in applying to nyucd but could someone tell me if the application deadline is feb 1 or march 1st.......coz if its march 1st then maybe i'll be able to mail them my application......

Hi
Good Luck:thumbup:

hi everyone.....i got my acceptance letter today.....i was interviewd on 23rd jan.....anyone else from same day??

Congrats Beams.
Can you please share your stats.
Thanks

thank u
i applied in august...
nbde.....88
tfl.......100
ece....3.53
US experience ....one year
experience back at home....one year

thank u
i applied in august...
nbde.....88
tfl.......100
ece....3.53
US experience ....one year
experience back at home....one year

I sent you a private message but ur inbox is full.anywaz thankyou for the information, i applied late my application was complete only on 25th, so i have to cross my fingers, thankyou once again

hi kareena
25th jan or 25th dec?coz i know people called for interview who applied in early or mid december.

GUD LUCK KAREENA FOR UR INTERVIEW CALL...I AM SURE U WILL HEAR SOON FROM NYU!...WELL, MY APPLICATION WAS ALSO COMPLETE ON JAN 25....so i have my fingers crossed esp bcoz my scores are low:oops: :oops: ...
best regards
pink tooth:oops:

GUD LUCK KAREENA FOR UR INTERVIEW CALL...I AM SURE U WILL HEAR SOON FROM NYU!...WELL, MY APPLICATION WAS ALSO COMPLETE ON JAN 25....so i have my fingers crossed esp bcoz my scores are low:oops: :oops: ...
best regards
pink tooth:oops:

thank you and gud luck to u my gpa is low so i dont know lets c.

thank you and gud luck to u my gpa is low so i dont know lets c.

Hi Pink tooth,Kareena
I too applied on jan 23. My GPA is low too.Lets hope that we all get an interview call .Good luck to both of u

i am waititng to hear from nyu too.the wait is crazy ,everyday i go with all the hope in the world to the mailbox and then get nothing,its awful----.

Hi Walnut, wen did u interview at NYU?

Anyone called for interview at NYU on 1st of February?
Thanks

Anyone called for interview at NYU on 1st of February?
Thanks

hey when did u apply and wat were ur stats ...plsssssssss can u tell...i just wanted to see my chances...
best regards
pink tooth:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

hey when did u apply and wat were ur stats ...plsssssssss can u tell...i just wanted to see my chances...
best regards
pink tooth:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Hi pink tooth,
My stats are
NBDE 91 GPA 3.03 and Toefl 277
I applied in January.
All the best.

i am waititng to hear from nyu too.the wait is crazy ,everyday i go with all the hope in the world to the mailbox and then get nothing,its awful----.

i can understand ..i had been going through this its a pain..i wish u good luck and hope u get what you are waiting for!!

hi... got accepted in NYUCD... :)
Just want to share my stats for people who r trying...
stats: 87/3.26/270 (NDBE/ECE/Toefl)
No work experience in US...
No work experience in home country(just 1 yr internship)

Hey Nab n indian BDS..i m in th same boat..with u guys!!
im waiting too!!
Applied in jan 2nd week!!! but i think this waiting is bcoz
of my toefl result!!
plz let me kw if u hear something from NYU!

i got waitlisted or wasted same thing

i got waitlisted or wasted same thing

Hey Mesh,
dont be disheartened, you still have a chance look at me and other people we dont even know if we stand a chance,just have faith you will definitely do it, gud luck and cheer up

hii,
congrats to all who got accepted!!!!! i have been having butterflies in my stomach since i applied, this wait is unbearable........my stats are:part 1-92, toefl-94, ece-3.23.......i applied on jan18th...........since i applied so late, i am not very confident for even a interview call.......still best of luck to all of us who are now-n'-then peeping in their mailboxes for an interview letter......